Tiger's mistresses

Well, in the U.S. where this happened, it's "innocent until proven guilty." Tiger was not only PROVEN guilty, he admitted guilt! Elin hasn't been proven to be guilty of ANYTHING other than falsely assuming her H wasn't a lying, cheating POS.

Oh, and yes - I'm waiting to hear how a WS isn't a liar or a cheater. LMAO

• Author
No, they do not. I know this for a fact, they didn't pay her or any other of his OW.

Unless you can provide proofs.. I don't believe it... (do you have a link or something.. or is this only based on what you heard) :rolleyes:

she is proven to be an opportunistic gold-digger :p

And you know this how...? Because her husband is rich? So every woman or man whose spouse is rich is an opportunistic gold-digger?

Um, okay. :rolleyes:

• Author
And you know this how...? Because her husband is rich? So every woman or man whose spouse is rich is an opportunistic gold-digger?

Um, okay. :rolleyes:

Nope.. but my guess is that most beautiful women who are with 'ugly' rich men are... (Hugh Hephner, Tiger, Donal Trump, Bill Gates, etc..)

Impudent Oyster
Unless you can provide proofs.. I don't believe it... (do you have a link or something.. or is this only based on what you heard) :rolleyes:

I know someone who works for the Today Show.

I really don't care if you believe it or not.

And you know this how...?

because if tiger was a regular dude she wouldn't of even given him the time of day

Impudent Oyster
My comment was in regards to FO's general opinion of all WS being cheaters and liars, and now seemingly defensive of all BSs, or at least this BS without backing it up with any facts.

My comment did not have anything really to do with Elin, as I do not know enough about her. But I do know a h.ll of a lot of Swedish women, and I would not put it past them, to marry a man for his money.

What does Elin have to be defensive about? What does any BS have to be defensive about?

They've done nothing wrong. Way to blame the victim. :rolleyes:

Like I said, Elin is the better half in that marriage, and I doubt anyone with a brain would disagree.

Impudent Oyster
Nope.. but my guess is that most beautiful women who are with 'ugly' rich men are... (Hugh Hephner, Tiger, Donal Trump, Bill Gates, etc..)

That's true, and those ugly rich men wouldn't have gotten past hello with a beautiful woman if they were poor.

BOTH parties bring something to the table, so it works both ways.

Impudent Oyster
My comment was in regards to FO's general opinion of all WS being cheaters and liars

Umm, that's pretty much the definition of a WS, isn't it? Someone who cheats?

Pretty hard to do that without lying. :lmao:

Ooh....I thought Bill was kind of a cutie as a teenager and a bit of a bad boy too. ;)

IMO, Tiger came to be in the place which some celebrities end up, relatively isolated socially and beginning to believe without question their own handlers and press. He may have always been inclined to multiple sexual partnering, but his focus on achievement and his public reputation kept the beast simmering. At some point, 'mere humans' ceased to matter, including his W and children, in a healthy way. Well, he hopefully will have a long life to reflect upon and regain that health.

because if tiger was a regular dude she wouldn't of even given him the time of day

And you know this how...?

You're just bitter. :laugh:

Impudent Oyster

I wonder if AlphaMale thinks that all women who marry wealthy men are golddiggers or if it's just the attractive ones.

Then again, there aren't too many wealthy men with unnattractive wives. Funny how that works, isn't it? ;)

• Author
Ooh....I thought Bill was kind of a cutie as a teenager and a bit of a bad boy too. ;)

IMO, Tiger came to be in the place which some celebrities end up, relatively isolated socially and beginning to believe without question their own handlers and press. He may have always been inclined to multiple sexual partnering, but his focus on achievement and his public reputation kept the beast simmering. At some point, 'mere humans' ceased to matter, including his W and children, in a healthy way. Well, he hopefully will have a long life to reflect upon and regain that health.

I forgot Pierre Péladeau (Québécor) multi-millionnaire ...

(google him to see what I mean)...

He had 3 beautiful women in his life..

He was one of the ugliest man alive..

I wonder if AlphaMale thinks that all women who marry wealthy men are golddiggers or if it's just the attractive ones.

Then again, there aren't too many wealthy men with unnattractive wives. Funny how that works, isn't it? ;)

Melinda Gates isn't someone I would classify as beautiful. I know Bill isn't exactly a hottie :p but if he wanted to "buy" a beautiful wife, he sure has the money to do so.

As for the former of which you speak, maybe if he had ANY woman he wouldn't be so biased. :lmao:

jennie-jennie
Umm, that's pretty much the definition of a WS, isn't it? Someone who cheats?

Pretty hard to do that without lying. :lmao:

Glad I am amusing you. If you have read her posts, you know what I mean.

Impudent Oyster

I'm sure he did.

Wealthy powerful men don't normally marry ugly women and that's okay, but if a beautiful woman marries a wealthy powerful man, she's a golddigger? That's a double-standard.

Why can't people just admit that men want beauty and women want security? One is trading on looks the other on money, same difference.

If you could date the most beautiful women in the world, wouldn't you? By the same token, if a woman can date men who can provide her best, wouldn't she?

That doesn't mean when these people marry each other that they don't love one another. There are plenty of rich, good looking people to choose from so that it doesn't have to be all about the money or the looks.

Let's not kid ourselves people.

Impudent Oyster

I googled him.

You were right! :lmao:

I'm sure he did.

Wealthy powerful men don't normally marry ugly women and that's okay, but if a beautiful woman marries a wealthy powerful man, she's a golddigger? That's a double-standard.

Why can't people just admit that men want beauty and women want security? One is trading on looks the other on money, same difference.

If you could date the most beautiful women in the world, wouldn't you? By the same token, if a woman can date men who can provide her best, wouldn't she?

That doesn't mean when these people marry each other that they don't love one another. There are plenty of rich, good looking people to choose from so that it doesn't have to be all about the money or the looks.

Let's not kid ourselves people.

And wasn't Elin the one NOT running around screwing a dozen men behind her H's back? :rolleyes:

Too bad we have to keep reminding folks of this, huh IO?

And wasn't Elin the one NOT running around screwing a dozen men behind her H's back? :rolleyes:

Too bad we have to keep reminding folks of this, huh IO?

well we don't know that as a fact. maybe she was doing the pool boy while tiger was away on his many junkets

well we don't know that as a fact. maybe she was doing the pool boy while tiger was away on his many junkets

:rolleyes: And maybe you're really an alpha female. Anyone could speculate about anything, really.

LMAO!!

It actually would be really funny to find out that Tiger's wife WAS doing the pool boy!! Power to her :)