Tiger's mistresses

That is really a very stupid thing to say. I am not surprised to see that you are from the USA. European people think a lot less about skin colour than Americans.

Please don't lump us all into the same category.

Yes, I'm sure if they wanted they could get their own phone records.

I still definitely believed this woman and don't think that was her moment of fame. If anything, it was embarrassing for her. I felt for her.

I doubt he will be suing anyone. He has had enough bad PR. He wants this to go away.........

LOL about the term "main mistress." My goodness. :D She lawyer-ed up pretty quickly with a high profile attorney.

That is really a very stupid thing to say. I am not surprised to see that you are from the USA. European people think a lot less about skin colour than Americans.

Well, I'm American and I would choose someone to date (if I were single) based on other things........

I have a really good friend from Amsterdam and she says she is shocked sometimes at the negative opinions some Europeans have about Americans. She has many American friends and does not find a lot of the stereotypes to be true.

So agree....or as classy.

Elin was also a model at one time, and took the nanny job to get a work visa to America. Many people do this. It is the only way to spend up to a year here.You need a job to stay for one year.

She also is supposedly a very good amateur golfer. That's how they met....on the golf course introduced by mutual friends.

Hey listen....I don't care if you want to be another bad-boy celebrity athlete. But why get married? And pretend to have this squeaky clean family guy image?

So agree....or as classy.

Elin was also a model at one time, and took the nanny job to get a work visa to America. Many people do this. It is the only way to spend up to a year here.You need a job to stay for one year.

She also is supposedly a very good amateur golfer. That's how they met....on the golf course introduced by mutual friends.

Hey listen....I don't care if you want to be another bad-boy celebrity athlete. But why get married? And pretend to have this squeaky clean family guy image?

I'm guessing he has some kind of deep seated personality disorder.

With all the pictures I have seen from his mistresses, I can only say that none is as beautiful as his wife.

I KNOW! The first one - don't remember her name - I thought "Wow. She's really kinda homely, especially compared to his wife!"

jennie-jennie
I don't believe his wife is a gold digger --- not at all.

However, I hope she takes him for every red cent she can. She is humiliated.

Yeah, the BS is always a saint. :rolleyes:

I truly believe that if she feels so bad about Elin.. she would have done her apology in private
Yes, I agree. There's a time for shouting from the rooftops and there's a time to whisper in the ear. Now is not the time for the former, IMO.

Oh fer Gawd's sake! :rolleyes:

Unless you have evidence to the contrary in this case, why say something like that?

Edited by donnamaybe

I highly doubt Elin is making herself available to these women for apologies.

I don't think it was her point to make a apology to Elin. She said she was sorry and remorseful for her actions. She appeared to be wanting to clear the air about herself and I think it was more for her son, her parents, grandparents, friends and -- of course -- her self.

Regardless of whether she entered into this knowing it was an affair and not a right thing to do, I don't think it should be forgotten Tiger was leaving all sorts of emotional carnage in his wake.

My point exactly. If he wasn't married this would not be news. He would just be another "playa playa". He did this to himself trying to present an image and reputation that he didn't deserve.

For Elin, there had to be some signs that he had an inability to truly commit. She may have ignored the signs just to keep up that image also.

He really served himself right on up with this one. His endorsements are pretty much non-existent.

He should have just played the field like my boy George Clooney (sooo hot)!!

Out of all the people he screwed, he screwed himself the best. So unfortunate.

• Author
I highly doubt Elin is making herself available to these women for apologies.

I don't think it was her point to make a apology to Elin. She said she was sorry and remorseful for her actions. She appeared to be wanting to clear the air about herself and I think it was more for her son, her parents, grandparents, friends and -- of course -- her self.

Regardless of whether she entered into this knowing it was an affair and not a right thing to do, I don't think it should be forgotten Tiger was leaving all sorts of emotional carnage in his wake.

Oh.. and you forgot the most important of all... the CASH!!! :laugh:

Re: Apology - An simple, non-public form of apology is a handwritten letter. However, as such could be used as evidence during a lawsuit, it should be tendered after retaining legal advice. Florida is a no fault - equitable distribution state, though adultery can impact judge's discretion over alimony and/or child custody and support, it is unclear to me the liability of third parties wrt infidelity. Also, since the Wood's were married in Barbados and have homes in many locations, it's possible that actions could begin in a variety of jurisdictions.

I sure hope he was kind, generous, and decent to most people on his way up. He's going to need that goodwill right about now...

Oh.. and you forgot the most important of all... the CASH!!! :laugh:

ha,ha,ha She's apparently a former lingerie model. Her ex-husband apparently says she is putting him through Hell still. :eek:

"Inside Edition" is featuring a lot of these women now. They all have the same look to me.

They are talking to Cori's ex-husband tomorrow on "Inside Edition." I suppose everyone is cashing in. :laugh:

I don't know whether the Today Show pays for interviews or not, but I imagine there may be incentives.

In case anyone is wondering, I'm so wrapped up in Tiger Woods' life today because I'm sick and have nothing better to do. :D

• Author
Re: Apology - An simple, non-public form of apology is a handwritten letter. However, as such could be used as evidence during a lawsuit, it should be tendered after retaining legal advice. Florida is a no fault - equitable distribution state, though adultery can impact judge's discretion over alimony and/or child custody and support, it is unclear to me the liability of third parties wrt infidelity. Also, since the Wood's were married in Barbados and have homes in many locations, it's possible that actions could begin in a variety of jurisdictions.

I sure hope he was kind, generous, and decent to most people on his way up. He's going to need that goodwill right about now...

can't be worst than a public appearance on national TV... :o

I would agree, but a letter is more conclusive proof of involvement than a phone call, unless the call is legally recorded. Additionally, the BS would likely be disinclined to accept phone calls. If an apology is/was to be offered, to me, sincerity and sensitivity would be paramount. I'd go with a letter, after obtaining legal advice about my liability for that action.

Blathering on national TV? Says more about the speaker than the object, IMO. Sad day all around :(

Impudent Oyster
I don't... of all his mistresses.. I think she's the most phoney of them all...

How interesting, I saw her interview too and I actually found myself thinking she was the least phony. IMO, she seemed truly contrite and sincere, and was concerned that her child would be affected by her stupidity. I had a lot of empathy for her and only her. I've heard some of the others and felt no sympathy for them whatsoever.

Oh and, I thought that she was prettier than the rest of those hags. Most of them looked like cheap hookers, which, makes sense I guess.

Impudent Oyster
I don't believe his wife is a gold digger --- not at all.

However, I hope she takes him for every red cent she can. She is humiliated.

Neither do I. She is stunningly beautiful, educated, from a prominent family and by all accounts, a wonderful mom.

She had her pick of practically any man on the planet, it's not like Tiger "married down".

If anything, SHE DID.

Impudent Oyster

So what do you think his wife did to deserve being cheated on by her husband with over a dozen women?

Would you like to tell us how she brought this upon herself? Maybe she was neglecting him, or let herself get fat, or let herself go, or ignored him? :rolleyes:

I believed her. What she said sounded reasonable. She had a six month affair and stopped it. She has a seven year old son and, apparently, people are saying things to him. I felt pretty compassionate towards her -- she said she felt ashamed because of her son, parents, grandparents.... That makes sense. She had guilt because of his wife and family and ended it.

She also said she didn't keep records of texts, recordings of phone calls, messages or anything. It doesn't sound like she was on a mission to be after his money or anything.

What do you find far-fetched about her story?

How did "people" find out about her affair in the first place so that they could say things to her son? I'm sure Tiger didn't tell those "people" he was having sex with her.

• Author
How did "people" find out about her affair in the first place so that they could say things to her son? I'm sure Tiger didn't tell those "people" he was having sex with her.

Hahaha.. good point Norajane.. :laugh:

See..she's fullllllll of it..

Impudent Oyster
ha,ha,ha She's apparently a former lingerie model. Her ex-husband apparently says she is putting him through Hell still. :eek:

"Inside Edition" is featuring a lot of these women now. They all have the same look to me.

They are talking to Cori's ex-husband tomorrow on "Inside Edition." I suppose everyone is cashing in. :laugh:

I don't know whether the Today Show pays for interviews or not, but I imagine there may be incentives.

In case anyone is wondering, I'm so wrapped up in Tiger Woods' life today because I'm sick and have nothing better to do. :D

They don't.

Impudent Oyster
I'm sure for Breaking news.. like that, they pay big bucks.. for the guests they want..

No, they do not. I know this for a fact, they didn't pay her or any other of his OW.

jennie-jennie
So what do you think his wife did to deserve being cheated on by her husband with over a dozen women?

Would you like to tell us how she brought this upon herself? Maybe she was neglecting him, or let herself get fat, or let herself go, or ignored him? :rolleyes:

My comment was in regards to FO's general opinion of all WS being cheaters and liars, and now seemingly defensive of all BSs, or at least this BS without backing it up with any facts.

My comment did not have anything really to do with Elin, as I do not know enough about her. But I do know a h.ll of a lot of Swedish women, and I would not put it past them, to marry a man for his money.