Wife and I are having problems

Citizen Erased
You should know by now he avoids answering questions that makes him in the wrong.

You mean like he did just then? :laugh:

I answred the question. You might not like my answer but I gave one.

Uh no. You avoided the part that was directed towards you personally.

Citizen Erased
I answred the question. You might not like my answer but I gave one.

Please tell me at what point you answered

How come it's OK for you to lust or desire other women when you're married, wish you were a player and single..But for her (or any other married woman) it's the complete opposite?

:)

Boundary Problem
This is the start of her becoming indifferent. The seeds are being planted for a walkaway wife situation in her case. Also if my wife posted on here I am sure most of you would advise her to leave so why should I advise any different in that situation? Her husband is in for some serious heartbreak and she should be honest enough to let him get out before he gets hurt too bad.

Are you referring to your own wife and your own marriage?

• Author
Uh no. You avoided the part that was directed towards you personally.

Maybe I am no different than her but if I could be 100% sure my wife will not betray me I would jump headfirst into this marriage without hesitation. This guy could be the best man in the world and she will still cheat on him.

Sweetcheripie

How bout you go back to Vegas?????

Didn't you post a very sweet loving post about your great marriage and that Vegas made you closer???

I think you are an onion and a couple of layers have been peeled (and you are starting to stink/get scared) You are experiencing deeper intimacy and making stupid excuses because your relationship with your wife is actually growing.

Stop it! You love your wife - she loves you. She is one in a million. My parents adopted me when my mom was 48 and my dad 38. Happy childhood, they had a wonderful marriage and my dad looked older than my mom. You can adopt.

You married this woman, she is wonderful and you know it. Start respecting her, stop being AFRAID of getting hurt. Grow up - life is too short for this stupid crap.

Maybe I am no different than her but if I could be 100% sure my wife will not betray me I would jump headfirst into this marriage without hesitation. This guy could be the best man in the world and she will still cheat on him.

So why did you jump headfirst into your marriage even though you aren't 100% sure about your wifes intentions?

You are correct because you know her so well. You two are the best of chums.:rolleyes: Good thing most of us here know that your posts are nothing more than bitter biased crap that is your opinion that has torn you away from reality.

• Author
So why did you jump headfirst into your marriage even though you aren't 100% sure about your wifes intentions?

You are correct because you know her so well. You two are the best of chums.:rolleyes: Good thing most of us here know that your posts are nothing more than bitter biased crap that is your opinion that has torn you away from reality.

Because I was so shocked and relieved to find a woman who was nothing like who I had dated before but I trust can't trust any female. Fully trusting a woman to me is like going into Newark NJ at midnight carrying thousands in cash while wearing a bunch of jewelry and expecting not to get robbed. The minute a man thinks he has a woman's heart she crushes his.

• Author

I don't think I am scared of intimacy but Vegas like this wonderful dream where everything is good and life could not be better and that first day of work was like the bucket of ice water that woke me up and showed me the cold hard reality of what life was really like.

Because I was so shocked and relieved to find a woman who was nothing like who I had dated before but I trust can't trust any female. Fully trusting a woman to me is like going into Newark NJ at midnight carrying thousands in cash while wearing a bunch of jewelry and expecting not to get robbed. The minute a man thinks he has a woman's heart she crushes his.

You want to tell that to all the men out there who have been married over 25 years?

Citizen Erased
I don't think I am scared of intimacy but Vegas like this wonderful dream where everything is good and life could not be better and that first day of work was like the bucket of ice water that woke me up and showed me the cold hard reality of what life was really like.

Just a suggestion: change jobs. Did this never actually occur to you?

Life is not how you see it. Your vision has been skewed by all this bitterness that you possess. Open up your mind some and realize not all women are blood sucking vampires.

• Author
You want to tell that to all the men out there who have been married over 25 years?

Like their wives have not cheat on them or at least thought about it. Do you really think their wives are nearly as in love with them as they with her? I bet in most of these cases these men think they have a happy marriage while their deeply resent them.

Sweetcheripie

I'm not technologically wizard enough to go get your old post or maybe too lazy but go read your Las Vegas trip and the other post about how you were starting to trust.

You are growing and getting more intimate with your wife and it SCARES the crap out of you. You trust her. You don't want to because you don't want to get hurt.

I take it back about the adoption. DON'T. You are not ready. Emotionally you are an 18 year old kid. You are not good Dad material. It sounds mean but believe me a kid will make you more vulnerable than you ever thought possible. You love your wife??? You won't believe the love for a child! If you played this kind of crap with a kid the damage would be irreversible. Your wife can divorce you.... a kid is stuck with you for life.

• Author
Just a suggestion: change jobs. Did this never actually occur to you?

I need to make a living and despite hearing this crap I make good money. It would not be easy to get another job like this in the current economy.

Like their wives have not cheat on them or at least thought about it. Do you really think their wives are nearly as in love with them as they with her? I bet in most of these cases these men think they have a happy marriage while their deeply resent them.

Maybe or maybe not. All you can do is give your opinion about it. I am willing to bet that you are wrong for the most part.

and why is it always the woman who does the resenting? I have never heard you bash a guy for leaving his wife or anything like that. You can be quite the hypocrite at times.

Citizen Erased
I need to make a living and despite hearing this crap I make good money. It would not be easy to get another job like this in the current economy.

You've been bitching about that place for as long as I can remember, well before the "current economy". Is money more important to you than your peace of mind, than your marriage?

• Author
Woggle, answer this question.

Yes and I have nothing physically or mentally wrong with me. I just have severe trust issues with women.

Sweetcheripie

Why? I really don't get it.

And, seriously agree with CE....can you find a different job?

• Author
You've been bitching about that place for as long as I can remember, well before the "current economy". Is money more important to you than your peace of mind, than your marriage?

So I should risk being broke and homeless just so I can not listen to manhating crap? Also there will just be more manhaters at another job. If you work in any place with more than 2 women you will hear this kind of thing.