She is IT!

huh? "sweetie"...oh no, you didn't!:mad: sheesh.

And here we get to see sensesfail lose his common sense... erm, see him in Charming Mode :rolleyes:

And so you know, persistence worked, eventually I had the affair.

But in your one-year affair, for some meetings you have looked for him, right?:cool:

Trimmer-man, that was harsh, but you COULD be right,so I will lie low. I am not about begging and all that stuff. I am going to make this woman come to me, man, and when she does, all bets are off!

Yeah, good plan. Be a man - stand your ground - lay low and see what happens... Make her come to you.

Oh! Oops:

hey, joyz! I told her that I was attracted to her. I guess thats why am a little bit confused because she gives me conflicting signals.

Ah, so you decided that whole 'lay low' thing wasn't working out so well, huh? Well, I'm sure it helped to clear the air, and I'm sure it helped to have a discussion that clarified her feelings and intentions, too...

...at one point i asked why she would not even go out with me (well, barring being married, i know) for drinks or what not, nothing more. She said, "because you invited me for coffee and i don't drink coffee". WTF, coffee, tea , beer, tequila, she can drink whatever she wants! Why play this little game. Women!

as it stands, she said maybe when she can find the time she will go out with me at a local coffee shop! I hope it is not starbucks.Maybe somewhere cozy and private!

Goodness - why in the world would she be doing these confusing things - being coy, sending confusing messages, not being clear about her intentions... What could it be?

Oh, yeah:

Oh, I don't think you'll end up begging. She'll draw you in just enough to keep in contact, to tittilate you, and you'll enjoy it.

...she's going to chew you up and spit you out. Don't you think it's got to be an incredible ego-boost for her to be approached and praised and pursued by a handsome young buck?.... She's got you right where she wants you: looking up at her with puppy-love in your eyes, convinced that she's the one you'll do anything for, even change your ways.

She's eating it up. It's boosting her ego incredibly, and as long as she can string you along, she'll keep baiting you to get that ego feed. You watch, she'll give you just enough to keep your interest going... ... because that keeps you squirming and flashing like a fish on a line, just how she likes her meals. I think she'll continue to use you for a supreme ego feed as long as it amuses and feeds her need, but keep you at a distance while expertly leading you to keep providing what she is hungry for. She'll dangle hope in front of you... ...yet all the while protecting her existing marriage and career very carefully....

I think she's going to use you...and that you're going to get spit out at some point. Maybe there will even be an affair, but with this belief that you'll give here everything and give up your wild ways, and all that starry-eyed stuff, you're going to get rolled eventually.

I think she's the player here.

To put it in your terms: dude, do you totally not see the wipeout headed your way?