She is IT!

I was not born in Odessa and grew up in West Plano for nothing, man.

Ohhhh, so you are one of those spoiled, entitled scions of an oil family, am I right?

Gosh, at 32, perhaps it is time to get serious, don't you think?

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Oh, don't mind Reggie, he's the lawyerly go-for-the-jugular-vein type... so when you showed your weakness, you were going to get it several different ways... :laugh:

It's his strength, you know.

Just to add: I recently used one of Reggie's good ole stand-by lines on my husband in an email -- :laugh::lmao: ouch... and H reacted! :laugh:

Just to add: I recently used one of Reggie's good ole stand-by lines on my husband in an email -- :laugh::lmao: ouch... and H reacted! :laugh:

Whoa - you told him

Grow a pair and get the F out ot this nutty situation. You a drama queen or what? Have you no common sense?

Yeah, I bet he reacted!

Whoa - you told him

Yeah, I bet he reacted!

Ha Ha Trimmer, :p, nope -- one of Reggie's Other Lines: "You are making no sense"

Hi,

I have never pursued any woman like this. I know this is crazy but sometimes I even think I am in love with her! And the texts and emails that I send her? sometimes it takes her a day or two to respond. Do you think she is playing a game? I have asked her if she likes me, she said "yes", and then I asked her, would you go out with me, she answered "i can't". Why does she not answer "no"?

What gives?

When I've said "I can't" in similar situations, what I meant to subtly convey was something along the lines of:

"Even though I like you as a person, appreciate your compliments, and you may even potentially be a good catch, I want to let you down gently and leave the option open for acquaintanceship or a relationship that may be "useful" to me in the future...especially since our professional paths may cross again. However, I do not intend to have a "relationship" with you. I am taken and not really interested but you can carry on thinking otherwise if you want. . Could we just be friends!? :-)"

Hope that helps.

OK...so here's what I pulled out of this thread.

1. You have no respect for marriage. -You stated pretty bluntly this up front. You don't respect nor care for marriage or vows.

2. Specfically, you have no respect for HER marriage. -If you did, you wouldn't try to pursue her. Pretty self-explanatory to me.

3. You have no respect for your current "relationship" that you're already in. -You very casually mentioned that it didn't matter, and that you'd already told the girl you're with that she's "not IT".

4. You have no respect for your company's policies or rules. -You made it clear that you were cool with this since you knew you'd get away with it easily enough.

5. You have no respect for boundaries. -You told MW that up front when you confessed your "feelings" for her.

Hmmmm....am I the only one noticing a pattern here?

Here's a suggestion...look up the definition of "narcissism"...specifically, look for one of the online tests that help define someone who is afflicted by it.

This entire thread SCREAMS complete and total self-centeredness, with not a single jot anywhere in it showing compassion/care/understanding for anyone outside of yourself. Not for her, for her H, for your co-workers, for your current girlfriend...no one.

It's either that, or you spent too much time living under a bridge demanding money from all that pass.

It's either that, or you spent too much time living under a bridge demanding money from all that pass.

The over-the top quality to it, the stoned teenager vocabulary, and the general tone suggests troll.

Ha Ha Trimmer, :p, nope -- one of Reggie's Other Lines: "You are making no sense"

You can soften this, a bit, Athena, by adding "to me". Gives the person spewing garbage the option of assuming that it is just your own density that prevents you from making sense of his screwball ideas. Invariably, they seem to opt for this interpretation.:bunny:

Athena, why should he make sense? His sensesfail!:rolleyes:

I just hope this guy is exaggerating and women actually don't come anywhere near him. Women, why do you GO for men like this? blech.

You sir, give men everywhere a bad name.

When you called yourself an a$$, I completely and totally agree with you. You're an a$$. Enjoy your life, I hope being an a$$ continues to work for you.

listen i am no walk in the park but i cant beleive everyone is even answering this guy, he is just looking for attention, this Mw has no need for him, other than maybe being flattered and who knows if that is even true anyway. i have learned that if a mw wants to have an A they will indeed, this guy needs to take a hint with this mw and be lucky if he can get a single woman to like him.

You can soften this, a bit, Athena, by adding "to me". Gives the person spewing garbage the option of assuming that it is just your own density that prevents you from making sense of his screwball ideas. Invariably, they seem to opt for this interpretation.:bunny:

LOL! I like this!

I never cross the line unless I am invited or when allowed. This beautiful woman did not tell me to get lost. That's all i'm saying. But u r right, i am probably just an amusement to her. Hey, u win some, u lose some.

Really? Seems to me you crossed the line by contacing a married woman in the first place:o:confused::eek: Hmmm - I think you all that said TROLL....are correct.

bentnotbroken
I prefer Power-droid or drone to troll.

Okay, I smell droid dodo.:p

senses,

if you really feel that she is IT, let her know, and set her free.

who knows, maybe one day you might run into each other again as single people with the maturity to appreciate a clean, pure relationship.

• Author

hey, joyz! I told her that I was attracted to her. I guess thats why am a little bit confused because she gives me conflicting signals.

Anyhoo, it's been a busy week, so have not had chance to log on to LS. Just to update u guys, i talked to her(married doctor) last friday and it was a really nice, no-pressure conversation, at one point i asked why she would not even go out with me (well, barring being married, i know) for drinks or what not, nothing more. She said, "because you invited me for coffee and i don't drink coffee". WTF, coffee, tea , beer, tequila, she can drink whatever she wants! Why play this little game. Women!

as it stands, she said maybe when she can find the time she will go out with me at a local coffee shop! I hope it is not starbucks.Maybe somewhere cozy and private!

oh brother...:rolleyes:...why not leave her alone, huh? You know you are not serious with this woman. She is nothing but a conquest to you. Leave her alone.

• Author
oh brother...:rolleyes:...why not leave her alone, huh? You know you are not serious with this woman. She is nothing but a conquest to you. Leave her alone.

hey there, sweetie! i don't know how else to convince u guys, she is not a conquest i feel different about her. I guess i will know if there is chemistry when we go for tea or whatever.

If you are a real poster I hope you realize she is blowing you off in a nice way. Stop jeopardizing her marriage and career.