She is IT!

whichwayisup, dudette, i already said that i will lie low and give it up, don't u read? I don't need to find someone, i have someone, but I might have to find someone new now that this girl I am seeing is talking about breaking her engagement.

There are always "inflatables" and , the intellectual match might be closer. Same with the humanity match up.

Dude, you need to set your sights much lower.

hoping2heal
Sorry it did not turn out well for you and your lover but I think I have finally found the woman I will give my wild ways up for for!

You are so full of crap. The only thing you can merit to this doctor is how beautiful she is. You are intensely attracted to someone on a physical level, as soon as you got her into bed a few times, the new toy would begin to slowly lose it's appeal and on to the next one.

• Author
sensesfail
Perhaps her H is better looking and more skilled at lovemaking than you, in addition to occupying a higher financial and social status. It's just too big a drop off for her.

All specualtion, but, bottom line , I just do not see a married doctor taking you seriously, particularly if you are so naive as to think this may be love. If she is a psychiatrist, perhaps she can refer you to a colleague.

Well, she should find out and let me make love to her! But I do understand what u r saying,man. How bad could a doctor/lawyer/engineer/scientist husband be for a wife to cheat on him with the mailman, right? Must have to be a scum of a husband. I get it, man.

• Author
sensesfail
You are so full of crap. The only thing you can merit to this doctor is how beautiful she is. You are intensely attracted to someone on a physical level, as soon as you got her into bed a few times, the new toy would begin to slowly lose it's appeal and on to the next one.

hey,whats with the anger? I have never broken up with the women i'm seeing because she "loses" her appeal. She loses her appeal because she morphs into a different person.

Let me get it right - you have someone but she's breaking off her engagement? For you or something else?

• Author
sensesfail
Let me get it right - you have someone but she's breaking off her engagement? For you or something else?

Not really want to get into it much, but she said she is confused and is not sure about her fiance. I did not ask why or why not. I don't get involved in these things, i just know this is my cue to exit.

Not really want to get into it much, but she said she is confused and is not sure about her fiance. I did not ask why or why not. I don't get involved in these things, i just know this is my cue to exit.

And yet you are trying to get involve with a MW? :confused:

I bet she is thinking you're the one that she wants to give everything to; the one she will change her wild ways for; the one she'll even consider being faithful to. You are IT!

bentnotbroken
Well, she should find out and let me make love to her! But I do understand what u r saying,man. How bad could a doctor/lawyer/engineer/scientist husband be for a wife to cheat on him with the mailman, right? Must have to be a scum of a husband. I get it, man.

You can't make love to her if you aren't in love with her. You mean you just want to have sex with her because she makes you horny. Isn't that what you meant to say?

bentnotbroken
Nah,man. I don't drink much and I don't worry much about $$, but I might go back to grad school. I don't really chase women out of my league, to tell u that truth there are no women I consider out of my league-if I meet them, and they are attractive, they are fair game. This woman I am talking about here is not the only doctor I have been attracted to. I have dated a few, most are married. Not a big deal. But she is the only one who has frankly, blown me away!

It's clear that you don't respect the boundaries of marriage, that speaks volumes of your true character.

I can promise you if she tells her husband (and she will) what's going on you can get that he will contact your employer. You need to understand that you may very well be crossing such serious boundaries here it isn't even funny.

As a corporate executive I had the misfortune of meeting men who formed attachments similar to what you have described. One of the men became a stalker and obsessed in a psychotic way for years. Granted, you may not be delusional (yet) but I promise you it is not fun, flattering or complementary to receive this sort of pursuit. It can be downright insulting. I had a few other men who I met at business meetings who later began their obsessions including phone calls, flowers, and simply not taking no for an answer. And, I do not mean that they were persistent. They refused to take no for an answer. Literally. Men in the office had to pull one of them aside when he waited in the reception area demanding to see me. Mind you... I saw this man only once at a seminar... and never even spoke with him directly.

I saw them as psycho and gross.

I caught my H "cheating". They werent having sex, they were basically just texting. It wouldnt have been the crisis it was for me, except he had done it before, but worse. And he was texting with more than one woman.

I couldnt wrap my head around the fact that he didnt and wasnt planning on it going any further. He is a busy man and I could not believe that he would text and communicate with someone he hardly knew for no reason at all.

I ended up being able to read all of the texts messages and I saw that he kept declining once these women were interested enough to "hook up".

He liked the attention. He liked the distraction. He was satisfied in knowing that he could have them if he wanted. He wasnt interested enough and/or felt guilty enough to draw the line at anything further.

Thankfully we have recovered and he has found other ways to distract himself when he is bored or too busy.

Just referring to her as "It" pretty much says it all.(or maybe she had long hair , covering her face and entire body and was Morticia's cousin).

If you don't feed them, they'll starve and wander off someplace else for 'sustenance'.

I'm having a hard time beleiving this guy had the candlepower to be a pharm. rep. I cannot imagine a company hiring him.

"dude, the interactions of this drug with...." No, please tell me this guy is not making presentations.

Having been in this situation recently, having been pursued in this manner... can I tell you she is not going to 'come to you'. Whatever she regrets or wants, is not the same as what she will or will not do. Her moral compass is such that regardless of what you do/say she will not capitulate. The guy who pursued me is married. I like him. I like him a lot. I like him enough to go there with him... but I won't. Why...? Because he's married. It's really as simple as that. Some people have boundaries which do not match yours and they will walk away before they will compromise their own integrity - this has nothing to do with breaking a marriage contract and more to do with their own sense of self and honesty. You may bring her to question her ideals and her love for her H - but it is unlikely you will convince her to have an affair or leave him. Sorry.

hey,whats with the anger? I have never broken up with the women i'm seeing because she "loses" her appeal. She loses her appeal because she morphs into a different person.

I call troll. This is too ridiculously obtuse to be real.

Having had an A with a married woman i can tell you that if she wants you ,she will come get you,married or not woman will do what they want to do, if it didnt happen for you and she is basically telling you she is not interested,no amount of emails or texts will change her mind,she is intrigued and flattered yes, but she dosent want you, its time to move on..

torranceshipman

She's blatantly not interested, and is probably just mildly amused by this crass sales rep with little understanding of social etiquette. She's got a life with her hot doc and you're just a minor amusement/ego boost...or else she's tried to be polite and brush you off and it didn't work, and she's a busy lady, so she's resorted to 'whatever' type texts until you go away....

This bothers me as you clearly don't give a rats ass about her and just want to get laid.

Having been in this situation recently, having been pursued in this manner... can I tell you she is not going to 'come to you'. Whatever she regrets or wants, is not the same as what she will or will not do. Her moral compass is such that regardless of what you do/say she will not capitulate. The guy who pursued me is married. I like him. I like him a lot. I like him enough to go there with him... but I won't. Why...? Because he's married. It's really as simple as that. Some people have boundaries which do not match yours and they will walk away before they will compromise their own integrity - this has nothing to do with breaking a marriage contract and more to do with their own sense of self and honesty. You may bring her to question her ideals and her love for her H - but it is unlikely you will convince her to have an affair or leave him. Sorry.

Base on the writing, I doubt he has the ability to stir her loins.

• Author
sensesfail

D@mn, a lot of posts to respond to!

Lyssa-yes, a married woman, that does not bother me.

Trimmer-nah man, the girl I am seeing does not think I am "it", I was clear with her. I do not believe in marriage! But, all these emotional stuff about her engagement is dragging me down.

Bentnotbroken-yes, I want to have sex with her, but I do really feel more for this woman. I do, I am embarrassed to admit that, but I do.

Gamine-people go psycho and gross when they can't get anybody, that is not my problem. This woman is not telling me to get lost, she tells me she enjoys talking to me.

Herenow-i think u r right. I have not been turned down in a while. I think maybe, it's hurting my ego a little bit, u know? But she is really hot!

Reggie-man, what's up with u putting me down? Ok, so u don't like my ways, but d@mn man, u have to put down my job, my education, my finances. Dude, u don't know me man. I was not born in Odessa and grew up in West Plano for nothing, man. Chill out, man. Jeez.

Chinook-i hear you. Like I said, i was getting conflicting signals from her. I asked her if she wants me to stop contacting her to just say so and she said, no, that she enjoys talking to me and when we talk, we talk for a long time. I'm just saying, I have never had anything like this.

NOTSURE7-i know what u mean, man. I sent her a text today and she responded right away, when i did not follow up she sent another text, "hello?" i mean, d@mn, i wish she would just tell me to stop it will just it easier.

torrance-I never cross the line unless I am invited or when allowed. This beautiful woman did not tell me to get lost. That's all i'm saying. But u r right, i am probably just an amusement to her. Hey, u win some, u lose some.

Lyssa-yes, a married woman, that does not bother me.

Unbelievable. You have no respect for people and their relationship.

Sorry dude. I buy my life insurance from Lloyds of Lubbock,BTW, just like Oscar Madison. Loved "The Last Picture Show", too. Pretty desolate looking out there.

Reggie-man, what's up with u putting me down? Ok, so u don't like my ways, but d@mn man, u have to put down my job, my education, my finances. Dude, u don't know me man. I was not born in Odessa and grew up in West Plano for nothing, man. Chill out, man. Jeez.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Oh, don't mind Reggie, he's the lawyerly go-for-the-jugular-vein type... so when you showed your weakness, you were going to get it several different ways... :laugh:

It's his strength, you know.