Just Hear Me Out....

• Author
why are you talking to the ex, let her find her own insurance!!!

no worries chrome. i just received a letter reminding me that she would be removed post divorce, because i had to call the insurance board a couple weeks ago to let them know what date it would be final. i talk to her almost every day for a few minutes. i don't get it myself. she seems to be trying to extend a friendship branch. i'm not grabbing it.

i don't get it myself. she seems to be trying to extend a friendship branch. i'm not grabbing it.

I'm getting this now also.

Compliments on how I look.

Asking if I want to go to the pumpkin farm with her & the kids & carve pumpkins after.

Yeah, last time she was at the pumpkin farm with the kids she had the OM with her.

Sorry. not interested either.

looks like your X's are applying the classic text book...

"im sorry i made a mistake, now how do i win you back?"

good luck fellas..its gotta be hard...with so many months of grieving and recovering, only for them/W, to come back and play even more games with your hearts...

you both have come so far...don't let them bring you back down:o

but then again...it is always up to you..and we do not judge on LS.

so if you do want to reconcile..Good luck and that's fabulous!

and we LS is still here for that part too.

or

if not, then LS is here to help you get thru THIS part as well;)

take care fellas!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I am the son of Homer McDonald. I was doing a Google search of his name today and came across this website and thread.

I didn't know that there was such an interest in his teachings and am sure that he will be pleased to hear about how his book is helping people.

He actually does not make any money on the book, but does get referrals.

The book money goes to the publisher.

I am wondering if there is an interest in perhaps creating a podcast forum where people could call in and talk to him for free.

I am thinking that I could record the sessions and produce CD's or make them available to download onto an ipod for a very reasonable price.

One of the things he and I talk about is that most people cannot afford his consultations and he only has so much time available.

As was pointed out by one person, he is no spring chicken and has limited his practice to only two days per week.

But I talk to him every Saturday at 3 p.m. and perhaps we could start a podcast forum.

I am not sure if we should talk to more than one person in that hour or perhaps we could take four short calls in the hour.

Anyone have any ideas?

I'd like to hear your thoughts and will share them with my Dad.

Darrell McDonald

• Author
Hi all,

I am the son of Homer McDonald. I was doing a Google search of his name today and came across this website and thread.

I didn't know that there was such an interest in his teachings and am sure that he will be pleased to hear about how his book is helping people.

He actually does not make any money on the book, but does get referrals.

The book money goes to the publisher.

I am wondering if there is an interest in perhaps creating a podcast forum where people could call in and talk to him for free.

I am thinking that I could record the sessions and produce CD's or make them available to download onto an ipod for a very reasonable price.

One of the things he and I talk about is that most people cannot afford his consultations and he only has so much time available.

As was pointed out by one person, he is no spring chicken and has limited his practice to only two days per week.

But I talk to him every Saturday at 3 p.m. and perhaps we could start a podcast forum.

I am not sure if we should talk to more than one person in that hour or perhaps we could take four short calls in the hour.

Anyone have any ideas?

I'd like to hear your thoughts and will share them with my Dad.

Darrell McDonald

wow. thanks for commenting in this thread. that would be great. your dad's book is the only one i saw any relevance in, in all of the reading i've done through this. i think the podcast would be very beneficial to many on here. lots of our stories run ver concurrent with one another, so if you could hit on a different type of issue, then maybe more than one call would work. i think two would be best. i would love to hear your dad's approach to many of our issues. i sure could've used his wisdom a couple of months ago. i don't think i'd be in the spot i'm in if i had been able to speak with him. keep us updated.

I'll talk to him today and see what he says. I need to figure out the best format. Do a podcast and have people call in with questions or just have one person per week call in for a one on one in debth consultation. Any ideas?

I spoke to my father Saturday and I could not convince him to do a podcast or telephone consultation. I will keep trying. What he wants to do is a free seminar where people could come and talk with him in person. We would make our money by taping the session. I will be setting it up but unfortunately most people may not be able to attend, depending upon the location we select. He is in San Antonio so I am thinking of San Antonio or Las Vegas for a forum.

• Author
I spoke to my father Saturday and I could not convince him to do a podcast or telephone consultation. I will keep trying. What he wants to do is a free seminar where people could come and talk with him in person. We would make our money by taping the session. I will be setting it up but unfortunately most people may not be able to attend, depending upon the location we select. He is in San Antonio so I am thinking of San Antonio or Las Vegas for a forum.

i would do my best to make san antonio, but no too soon for me and vegas. my ex in-laws are there, and it's where i was married. thanks for trying with the podcast.