Oh...my...god.

Teacher's Pet

whichwayisup

Obviously TP is gonna do what he's gonna do so there's no point in trying to discourage him from moving along with the teacher. Though I still have to mention that this has moved along way too fast. This woman hasn't been on her own without a man in her life for a very long time. Less than 3-4 months isn't long enough for her to change, let alone enjoy being alone and single.

All I ask of you TP is to shield your heart and take it slow. Don't be the one chasing her, calling her all the time. Allow HER to chase you, put effort in and do nice things for you as well. Yeah it's her bday and all, but don't go and spoil her. She 'expects' this from you since you are a nice guy. You need to keep her on her toes at times.

Trialbyfire
I so want one of those. :bunny:

Don't do it. They just give you little dimples in a semi-circle, all around your butt.

Citizen Erased
Don't do it. They just give you little dimples in a semi-circle, all around your butt.

Don't crush my dream TBF.

:laugh:

This thread has devolved into one of the most off topic circuses I have ever seen. If you want to BS about nothing, go to the off topic thread. Thank you!