Oh...my...god.

Teacher's Pet

A republican transexual? :confused:

It shouldn't be too surprising. That's the party of blind hypocrisy and double-standards.

It shouldn't be too surprising. That's the party of blind hypocrisy and double-standards.

No argument there.

He's been online tonight....so I'm not sure why he's not updated. His status on another famous website was changed a few hours ago lol

Let me guess : He couldnt wait to put * in a relationship , suddenly single or engaged * on his site . People who breathe MS love to update minute by minute. Lets see if he changes the update soon to : Totally scr***.....

It's like he has his heart on a platter for this girl and is begging she not chew it up and spit it out.

A bit too exposed ,.,,,,,,.........................

Citizen Erased
Let me guess : He couldnt wait to put * in a relationship , suddenly single or engaged * on his site . People who breathe MS love to update minute by minute. Lets see if he changes the update soon to : Totally scr***.....

It's like he has his heart on a platter for this girl and is begging she not chew it up and spit it out.

A bit too exposed ,.,,,,,,.........................

No, it wasn't his relationship status. It wasn't anything at all to do with his ex.

No, it wasn't his relationship status. It wasn't anything at all to do with his ex.

Do I get to ask what kind of status ?

whichwayisup

Why hasn't TP updated his thread? He can't do a thread like this, talk about "Friday" is the day and then not come and post about it? WTF man..:p

Anyway, I hope the current gf took the news well and realized that this wasn't really about her at all. I still believe that you would have been with current gf for alot longer due to the fact you SEEMED happy with things.. That is, until the ex poked her head back into your life and stirred things up.

Why hasn't TP updated his thread? He can't do a thread like this, talk about "Friday" is the day and then not come and post about it? WTF man..:p .

obviously she went psycho and has him trapped in some deep hole he can't get out of

whichwayisup

No way. He updated another site he's on, but not LS? What are we, chopped liver?

Sadly, (and I hope I'm wrong since TP is a tough cookie) could it be because he's slightly worried about the flack he may get from some of us on here?

It's not like he owes anyone a play by play update, especially considering how condescending and un-supportive most people are being.

whichwayisup

We all adore TP, he knows that. He started this thread knowing full well he was going to get flack for it. He can take it and has said so. He doesn't get offended easily, and he knows we care, even some who are harsher and giving him a hard time, it's just because we're worried he isn't really thinking this whole thing through, seeing as how fast things have been moving along since his ex peeped back into his life.

If he didn't want our opinions on this, then he would never have shared this bit of info about his ex with anyone on LS.

Isn't it obvious...they've been in bed together since Friday and he can't post about her because she's about ten inches away.

Isn't it obvious...they've been in bed together since Friday and he can't post about her because she's about ten inches away.

i think TP sports 4 inches and not 10

I once dated a 3rd grade teacher. Holy smokes. Those kids don't have any idea what their teacher is capable of. And that's for the best. Let's just say I don't blame TP.

i think TP sports 4 inches and not 10

I think he said he has a * Monster * _____ "

amaysngrace
whats the latest word on the "TP Situation"???

seems like he is MIA

Why do you care? You want him to come back around so you can insult him some more? :confused:

Or should he come back here so everyone can tell him how badly he's screwing up his life? :confused:

Personally I hope he's having fun. And I also hope the Teacher doesn't have her period. Unless of course TP likes that sort of thing. :confused:

Why do you care? You want him to come back around so you can insult him some more? :confused:

Or should he come back here so everyone can tell him how badly he's screwing up his life? :confused:

no i just hope he's ok. if things go south i won't lay into him as he was already warned by a number of folks.... no putting salt into the wound from my end.

just curious as to whats happening, thats all

amaysngrace
no i just hope he's ok. if things go south i won't lay into him as he was already warned by a number of folks.... no putting salt into the wound from my end.

just curious as to whats happening, thats all

shut up you just feel guilty for being mean.

shut up you just feel guilty for being mean.

:laugh: Stop it you two. To your corners!

Look, some people just have to learn the hard way...like me. Leave him alone. Anyway, Alpha you're just jealous because TP is getting some action and you're not.:p

Damn though...where were you people when I married the ex? Maybe I would have listened. The only person who warned me was my mother...and who the hell listens to their mother, right?:laugh: