Oh...my...god.

Teacher's Pet

• Author
Teacher's Pet
Then why are you even bothering to wait until Friday?

Because if I'm going to end things with my current, it HAS to be IN PERSON.

Friday is the only chance I have to see her.

Hence, one of the problems we had, anyway.

-TP

needs face...time

• Author
Teacher's Pet
I read that too, but it makes me uncomfortable.

I get that he wants to do it in person...

But, why has he waited this long?

Sorry....just makes me sad for the current girl.

I "waited" this long because I haven't seen her in 2 weeks!

I didn't make up my mind until after the last time I saw her (current)....

I will NOT dump her in email, text, etc...

-TP

it's not cool

Art_Critic
I was going to tell you this over dinner. But since you are already eating.... so to get to the point.......:lmao:

:lmao:....... TP.. there is some good material here

• Author
Teacher's Pet
Isn't the teacher also Bi ?..hahahaha....

Sorry.. I'm breaking up with you because you munch carpet and I'm leaving you for someone else that munches carpet ...

LOL!!!

The Teacher has given up on "the carpet".

Her last lesbian relationship (which lasted 2 years) was a complete disaster.

Women, to Teacher, are to be seen and not touched anymore. :) :) :)

-TP

she likey da ding dong

• Author
Teacher's Pet
those types of gals get bored and miss the drama and intensity that bad boys bring along.

I think she's learned her lesson...

Between being mistreated for 2 years by an ass, her own cancer(?) scare, and her dad's health issues.... She's finally grown up.

-TP

big girl;)

• Author
Teacher's Pet
TP: "um yea, sorry to break up your mutual 69 cunnilingus session but i have to break up with you. its just not working out for us....and its not you, its me. i've been thinking about our whole relationship and this just is not where i see myself now. you're the best, i feel that deep in my heart. *starts to weep*... but (sob) we can't see each other anymore. i (sob) need to find myself somewhere else. you're really a wonderful woman, oh, and so is your current female partner..but (sob) i just am not good enough to be with you. you need to find your sexual identity and right now it looks like you're munching on another woman genitalia. BTW you don't have to pay me back that $500 i loaned you last month, its ok (sob). you've meant so much to me (sob) i can't say it in words"

At least my breakups don't involve unscrewing an air valve. ;)

-TP

oh no he didn't!

Soul-Searcher

I really hope you know what you are doing....I am sorry to say that I can see you on here in the future saying how The Teacher screwed with you..again.

whichwayisup
I think she's learned her lesson...

Between being mistreated for 2 years by an ass, her own cancer(?) scare, and her dad's health issues.... She's finally grown up.

-TP

big girl;)

Time will tell. People can say they've changed all they want, but in a span of less than 4 months, I highly doubt all her past behaviour, ways of thinking and handling situations, dealing with people are different than before.

LET her actions prove to you if she has changed or not.

You say she's finally grown up, well, don't most try to find themselves abit longer before jumping BACK into a previous relationship? You two do NOT have a good history together, so needless to say, that's why I am as well as everyone else on here, are shocked on how quickly you willingly opened your arms to her, to start a new relationship.

Wouldn't it be better if she was alone for a while? Needing NO man in her life?

MindoverMatter

I checked OP's history. He started a thread about her every year or so, claiming to be over her...like a stubborn boy. He was lost the second she appeared again.

I checked OP's history. He started a thread about her every year or so, claiming to be over her...like a stubborn boy. He was lost the second she appeared again.

(He says he's in control now, though)

how do you think TP will weasel his way out of his current "relationship"?

I think he will take a pillow case and tap her in the head with a rolling pin....

I have a bad feeling that the Teacher will dump him after he breaks up with his gf and just as soon as he gets comfortable with her.

I have a bad feeling that the Teacher will dump him after he breaks up with his gf and just as soon as he gets comfortable with her.

Yup Yup Yup

TP remember back when you were not being treated good ( I didn't read your old posts but going by info.... ) You know she did not respect you and that means she is going to do it AGAIN.

Can you say : RUN !

Yup Yup Yup

TP remember back when you were not being treated good ( I didn't read your old posts but going by info.... ) You know she did not respect you and that means she is going to do it AGAIN.

Can you say : RUN !

come on M3 you know very well that people with low self esteem like to be treated marginally.

come on M3 you know very well that people with low self esteem like to be treated marginally.

Maybe you should teach TP how overly-confident men treat women.

End result?

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y T-H-E S-A-M-E

I have to say what little I know about TP that he is going to allow himself ( once again ) to be beaten up emotionally.

He kids himself and says SHES changed and he's changed and he won't allow her to rape his spirit. But that stuff is DEEP TP , deeeeeeeep , even if you think you have it licked , it rears its ugly head. How about if she sucks you in completely and you are on your knees begging for validation and she strips your dignity AGAIN ??

I haven't read all 43 pages on this one, but I think I got the gist of it:

OP starts posting 3 years ago after devastating breakup (like many of us), highlighted by massive depression, betrayal, the works.

Proceeds to dedicate a few thousand more posts to said breakup.

Ex shows up again out of the blue after 3 years with message of contrition.

OP claims he is over her and will never revisit history.

OP shows his hand to her, despite claiming he is in control.

Meets up with under several times under guise of "I need to her her out in person.............again.........because she's changed"

OP is now seeing said ex again, and breaking up with current girlfriend.

Does that about cover it, or have I missed something.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

-Santayana

No, you pretty much called it, North.

I can't tell you how CONVINCED I was that my ex changed after our time apart. He seemed like a different man. If he didn't I wouldn't have married him.

Truth is is that yes, it's possible to fall madly in love again and be BLINDED to the stuff you were blinded to the first time around.

Ugh.

Trust me, I know. And this is a lesson that unfortanetely our dear friend TP will have to learn first hand.:(

Touche'

-here to pick up the pieces

I haven't read all 43 pages on this one, but I think I got the gist of it:

OP starts posting 3 years ago after devastating breakup (like many of us), highlighted by massive depression, betrayal, the works.

Proceeds to dedicate a few thousand more posts to said breakup.

Ex shows up again out of the blue after 3 years with message of contrition.

OP claims he is over her and will never revisit history.

OP shows his hand to her, despite claiming he is in control.

Meets up with under several times under guise of "I need to her her out in person.............again.........because she's changed"

OP is now seeing said ex again, and breaking up with current girlfriend.

Does that about cover it, or have I missed something.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

-Santayana

That pretty much sums it up . And don't forget both girls are carpet munchers...I wonder what that means when a guy keeps getting girls who keep getting girls who keep getting TP ? ( Please correct me gently if I am wrong about the girls habitually visiting the * salad bar * )

Maybe you should teach TP how overly-confident men treat women.

that can't be taught

End result?

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y T-H-E S-A-M-E

no, the end result is the woman gets burned and goes into a 3 year emotional tailspin

that can't be taught

no, the end result is the woman gets burned and goes into a 3 year emotional tailspin

Some women maybe....

I think you should advise TP to take Teacher 300 miles away for a little reconnecting type of rendezvous. When she gets there he should act uninterested and even flirt with other women. Also, please don't forget to advise him to NOT be a gentleman and do NOT under any circumstances bring her over a chair if she's standing.

Well, that's all I can think of for now.

If she doesn't cleave to him forever after that, well I just don't know.

I think you should advise TP to take Teacher 300 miles away for a little reconnecting type of rendezvous. When she gets there he should.....

Hey,

This is the best idea so far, but I'll say with a little twist.

I think TP should book some sort of "honeymoon" (:laugh:) in some isolated place, just the two of them, either at the beach or lost in the mountains.

For a couple weeks at least, hopefully three weeks, so that they can get reacquainted.

(See how that goes).

Hey,

This is the best idea so far, but I'll say with a little twist.

I think TP should book some sort of "honeymoon" (:laugh:) in some isolated place, just the two of them, either at the beach or lost in the mountains.

For a couple weeks at least, hopefully three weeks, so that they can get reacquainted.

(See how that goes).

Uhm, yeah. Why didn't I think of that? That'll work too.

(you mean see how it doesn't go?)

(you mean see how it doesn't go?)

Oh, it'll go to hell alright. I mean, it'll be so romantic.