LoveShack.org Radio & Web Cast Appearances - September 2-4, 2003

Wow! I'm listening to the broadcast and I feel proud and honoured to have found the Loveshack community! I wish I could invite you all round for dinner

Hmph. The nerve; tossing Java errors at people willy-nilly like that. What's wrong with a good ol' 404? LOL

I heard the last 20 minutes of it. I would like to hear the whole thing, though. Neither of them sounded as I pictured, including Ally Boo. But they all sounded very intelligent!! Good job, fellas!!

Tony comes off as a tough guy sometimes but he sounds as though he's a genuinely sweet fellow. Then again, it would take sweet guys to establish and maintain a people-friendly, caring site like this.

moimeme WRITES: "Tony comes off as a tough guy sometimes but he sounds as though he's a genuinely sweet fellow."

I am a damn sweet guy....until my fingers touch a keyboard!!! Thanks for the very kind words.

Patty:

Please try to understand that there will be no sound coming from that site UNTIL NOON, that's 12:00p.m., Eastern Time, your time where you are, tomorrow. I am extremely sorry you are having such trouble with this. The time you see on the website, 11 a.m. - 12 NOON, is the time it is sent out on the web from Shreveport, Louisiana, which is on central time. Central time is one hour behind us. So, if you aren't at work, you need to go there at NOON your time. If you can't do that, I will let you know the next time those files are available.

Please try to read my post above VERY slowly and carefully so you will understand it. I don't want you to miss it. Do not try to use that link until the time when the sound will actually be streaming onto the Internet, which...again...will be NOON your time tomorrow. You won't hear anything any other time no matter how many times you click on it.

Darn.Why are all the good things on when I have to work? I just got back.I was tempted to call in sick,so I could be here for the program.

Tony I did read your post alot of times.So if Im correct, the next time you do another program live,I should get no more error messages popping up at me,right? So lets say another person went to try to hear it right now,they would start to connect, then get an error message like me,right? If thats what you were trying to say,I think I understand now.Thanks for explaining, Tony.I hope to hear your program,you did last night.

Patty

So, Board Gurus (since we don't call people 'moderators' any more ;) ), did the broadcasts increase traffic and/or memberships? Shall we promote you to appear on Dateline or something? It's doable :)

I heard Tony on his first program.He sounds so cute with that accent! Plus he sounds intelligent and professional.

See Tony,your making the girls melt like butter!

Patty

Uh-oh! Ryan will be jealous! Next thing you know, the LS lads will be battling over whose harem is largest LOL

I was in classes and such during these broadcasts.... Is there anyway that I & everyone else that missed it be able to catch a glimpse of this forseen phenomenon?? :bunny::bunny::bunny:

• Author
  • Board of Directors

Hi all,

The Strategies for Living broadcast is now available in archived format. Please see the first post in this thread for details. At this time, we do not have any information on the availability of the Hawk Radio program in archived form or rebroadcasts.

Best wishes,

Paul