LoveShack.org Radio & Web Cast Appearances - September 2-4, 2003

o my god, tony has the sexiest accent. listen!

my_mother's_daughter

Paul said that it started off in a chat room, and I got the feeling from what he said that there were perhaps inappropriate chatters bombing in, so they decided to set up a separate website. Towards the end he also mentioned yan, Annie and others and said that they had also been there from the beginning, I think that was nice of him to mention people integral to the site, after all they contributed to its conception too.

I already liked you both but was even more impressed in listening to you. Paul, it was touching when you said you couldn't imagine not having LS in your life. What a big heart you have!

baby, i know from sexy.

but, more importantly, they are both so, i don't know, awesome. integrity-ful. grateful kudos guys, its a lucky world that has you in it. :)

Sorry, no, I don't sound like PeeWee Herman. For those who missed the program, it will be rebroadcast in a few weeks and we'll let you know the exact date. We also hope to get a sound file of the program and put it on site so that for a limited time people can access it at any hour and listen to the full broadcast.

Thanks to those who listened and so sorry for those who were having problems. Especially sorry that I didn't sound like what people imagined....you should have heard me during my puberty days.

Don't apologize, Tony - you sounded great. It was a real treat to hear you both. If anyone else had the same problems as I and, like me, didn't twig quickly, logging out and back into the program helped a lot. I had to do it twice but once I did I missed very little. At least I'll remember for next time.

Sorry, no, I don't sound like PeeWee Herman. For those who missed the program, it will be rebroadcast in a few weeks and we'll let you know the exact date. We also hope to get a sound file of the program and put it on site so that for a limited time people can access it at any hour and listen to the full broadcast.

Thanks to those who listened and so sorry for those who were having problems. Especially sorry that I didn't sound like what people imagined....you should have heard me during my puberty days.

Hi Tony! I did have to miss it cause of work,but had my mom tape it for me.When I came back I played my cassette tape.I played my cassette tape back and heard you talking Tony! Tony,you sound so cute! I'm like "wow" this is our Tony from LoveShack talking!

Im really glad there will be a rebroadcast.I dont think my mom got the whole show but I guess its better then nothing.

my god, tony has the sexiest accent. listen!

He sure does! Wow!

Patty

Tony and Paul,I just want to say thank you to the both of you,for bringing your program to loveshack.I wasnt there for your program, but had it recorded while I was at work,today.When I got back from work,I listened to it and you both sounded great and sexy,of course! You both did a great job.Now I can picture a voice in my mind of what you sound like,when your replying to me.

Well,I'll hear you live tommorow night if cause I dont have to work.Will you both be on hawkradio tommorow,too? I hope so,cause the other link "Strategies For Living" dont work.Hopefully something will work out.

Patty

a daily talk-radio program that airs on Clear Channel's Keel News Radio 710 AM (http://www.710keel.com) station in the Shreveport, LA market. The program will air locally at 7:00 pm EDT / 6:00 pm CDT / 11:00 pm GMT.

Strategies for Living Web Broadcast - Time and date to be announced.

Is it 7 EDT for sure, then?

OK so after reading all those posts I feel sufficiently jealous that you all got to listen in and I didn’t!!! Tony you had better post that sound file and or let us know when it is on again.

CONGRATULATIONS to you both! Thanks for a great site PAUL! You’re one cool dude! And the word is that Tony has a cool voice huh!!! mmm interesting!

Congrats Guys!

~PurpleAngel~

:bunny:

Sorry I missed this one too. :( But not because of the "voices," rather I'd really like to hear what some of my favorite LS regulars have to say!

Would also love to hear Midori & Quankanne...two dynamite ladies!

Will have to keep checking back for those new broadcast dates!

thanks, Enigma! But I'm afraid I squeak or something when I know I'm being taped ... I just don't care for the sound of my voice.

Speaking of Midori, I've not seen her posting here in awhile. Nor Ally-boo ...

Thanks for updating the announcement. And here I was all looking forward to listening today. Not gonna fly to LA just for that, though so I hope it goes well. Got my calendar marked for 9 PT tomorrow :)

Do I need real one to hear tonights broadcast? Or does real one just come up when I click on the link? I have 710 KEEL news radio on now but dont hear anything.

Patty

I cant seem to hear Paul or Tony.I clicked on the link to hear it but still dont hear anything.Im really confused.Is this suppose to be on hawk radio?

An error just came up saying requested file not found.Darn.Im missing it.

Patty

We are currently on the air live. The webcast will be on the Internet tomorrow and we will let you know exactly when. Right now, we are being broadcast live ONLY in Shreveport. When the program is over, we'll let you know when it will be out on the Internet. Things are going really well. Paul has such a great voice!!!

We are currently on the air live. The webcast will be on the Internet tomorrow and we will let you know exactly when. Right now, we are being broadcast live ONLY in Shreveport. When the program is over, we'll let you know when it will be out on the Internet. Things are going really well. Paul has such a great voice!!!

Oh ok.Thanks for explaining it to me.Yes,great voices from the both of you! I really like the accents you both have!

Patty

You will need to download real one into your computer from the link in Paul's post above. Once you have installed it, then the player should pop up and load the sound when you go to any website with streaming sound. The player is free and you should always have it or some type of player installed in your computer at all times. There are a lot of sounds out there. Of course, you have to have working speakers and a sound card on your computer as well.

Tonight's program is not being broadcast on the web. We'll let you know the date that will happen.