cougars and cubs - how young is too young?

lala13

Ok Alma, Not one woman on Earth that has ever had consensual sex was used just for sex.

LOL

I had no attachment to her at all.. I am a man, and do not confuse easy sex for love. Can you say the same? You are the one that is sad because a gay man who you had sex with told you he could never picture himself with you.

wow, hold the phone here..just the fact that she was sad or had feelings doesn't mean that she was "used"

I've had more than one brief relationship that left me sad, not because I was

"used" but rather because the circumstances of the situation made a longer, more deeply involved relationship with this person impossible.

When you "use" somebody, to me that means, you lie to them, trick them in some manner.

Hey, if you want to hear about women getting used for sex, ask Jilly.

Sorry gang, I have no experience with being used for sex, so I can't comment on it. :(

Unlike Vonerik, who posted about being used by a chick that he met in a BAR that he then thought was a DATE. I LOVE that!

I love a world where a boy goes out alone on a Saturday night, picks up a girl in a bar, takes her home, and then considers it a DATE. How rosy that world must be... ;)

So, does all your DATING experience come from you manifesting relationships from one night stands and Craigslist pick-ups, Bones?

Please tell us more about your Brazilian gf who was so depressed and miserable living with you that she couldn't get herself off the couch all day, and finally went back home so her Daddy could take care of her and make her happy.

Sorry Bones, you're not gonna make a dent here. :D

Maybe you want to reinvent yourself again and come back here with a NEW PROFILE again and start over? That might be best... :D

I think it tends to be people without a lot of sexual experience.People who haven't lived enough yet to know that sex doesn't automatically equal a relationship. It also includes people who hear a partner say that they want a no strings coupling but hope that by having sex they'll get their FWB to change their mind, a stance that also comes from inexperience.

What do you think about people who have ONE NIGHT STANDS, and then consider them "dates"? What do you think that means about someone and their mindset, So?

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?t=161110

I ended up going out late Saturday night, and started a conversation with a girl at the bar. We talked for a while. One thing led to another, and we ended up sleeping together.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?t=162395&page=5

Yes, with the girl I met we were basically on a date, as we spent time going to a few different places, and spent a few hours hanging out.

What do you think about people who have ONE NIGHT STANDS, and then consider them "dates"? What do you think that means about someone and their mindset, So?

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?t=161110

I ended up going out late Saturday night, and started a conversation with a girl at the bar. We talked for a while. One thing led to another, and we ended up sleeping together.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?t=162395&page=5

Yes, with the girl I met we were basically on a date, as we spent time going to a few different places, and spent a few hours hanging out.

This is the same person openly insulting Lizzie and others for having ONS?

Wow is all I can say

Wow is all I can say

One in the same. Vonerik is also Bones - feel free to search his other posts.

But yes, he had a ONS with someone he met in a bar. Then he considered it a "date". And yes, the same one who has been criticizing Lizzie and ALL women for being sexually open and expressive.

I suppose different rules apply... ;)

Jilly, lol

I suppose you do not see the difference between the below 2 scenarios.

1. Chat with an older woman on the net, and send her your photo. She likes it, and says "Come over"

2. Go out and meet a girl, decide to go to a few other places together, hang out for 3 or 4 hours getting to know each other, then go back to her place.

Those are exactly the same?

Jilly, how will you tell future boyfriends you have unprotected sex during threesomes with gay men? Or will you not tell them? You must have little regard for your own health, and life. At least let future partners know what you do, so they can make an informed decision on whether or not to have sex with you.

The gay guy even told you you were not what he wanted, and then asked for sex, lol. You said he called once every couple months for sex. You had feelings, he did not. You then tell this story on other threads as if the 2 of you had a relationship.

That actually explains a lot. Thanks, Jilly.

You're very welcome, darlin'. Just here to do my bit for womankind. :)

BTW - I LOVE the profile name. Reminds me of a character in WICKED, called Alma Clutch. :)

Wow is all I can say

Don't worry sweetie... I soooo don't care about what he thinks..

honestly.. I said it before and I will repeat it always...

Bottom line: who cares what others think.. it's MY life.. ;)

Don't worry sweetie... I soooo don't care about what he thinks..

honestly.. I said it before and I will repeat it always...

Bottom line: who cares what others think.. it's MY life.. ;)

I know you don't care Lizzie but I had to speak out,you are such a warm soul

and you're not breaking any laws, lying to or deceiving your partners. You're giving and receiving pleasure and to see that twisted into something ugly is just flat out wrong in my book.

btw, is that your picture in your avatar? if so I must say you've got a balcony that men could recite shakespere

Jilly,

Don't you just love it when someone digs up your past posts and throws it in your face? Makes one feel all warm inside as you know you won the debate if the person has to resort to that. I mean, really, who's losing the debate when he (or she) resorts to personal attacks?

Thank you for the compliment on the name! I got it from a book I read years and years ago, but I like it as it flows off the tongue...

And I love Wicked! :)

I know you don't care Lizzie but I had to speak out,you are such a warm soul

and you're not breaking any laws, lying to or deceiving your partners. You're giving and receiving pleasure and to see that twisted into something ugly is just flat out wrong in my book.

btw, is that your picture in your avatar? if so I must say you've got a balcony that men could recite shakespere

Hahaha.. I never heard this one before.. Yes this is me with this little top I bought on sale last summer (end of summer).. I wore it while on vacation last January..

Everytime I see this top, it reminds me of the only night I wore it.. I was coming out of the 'buffet' and this guy stopped right next to me.. (his W kept on walking).. he looked at my breasts.. his mouth was half opened as if he was going to say something.. then he decided to shut up.. and walked away.. that was soooo weird.. I always wondered what he was going to say..

then he decided to shut up.. and walked away.. that was soooo weird.. I always wondered what he was going to say..

Like a baby during feeding time. Yum...

Jilly,

Don't you just love it when someone digs up your past posts and throws it in your face? Makes one feel all warm inside as you know you won the debate if the person has to resort to that. I mean, really, who's losing the debate when he (or she) resorts to personal attacks?

Thank you for the compliment on the name! I got it from a book I read years and years ago, but I like it as it flows off the tongue...

Yes, particularly when they completely fabricate the facts, too. :) That makes it all the more fabulous and easy to dismiss.

I never saw the play, but have been trying to get through the book during my bathtime reading. :)

Lizzie - Im not into women, and your chest leaves even me in awe. :laugh:

Like a baby during feeding time. Yum...

haha... I don't know.. I always wondered.. that was strange.. he was dead serious.. I always thought something nasty would have come out of his mouth for some reason.. :o

Yes, particularly when they completely fabricate the facts, too. :) That makes it all the more fabulous and easy to dismiss.

I never saw the play, but have been trying to get through the book during my bathtime reading. :)

Lizzie - Im not into women, and your chest leaves even me in awe. :laugh:

Hahaha.. look who's talking.. you got the same.. ;)

Lizzie,

Your chest leaves me in awe too, lol

Jilly,

I have only read the book, never got around to seeing the play. I can be lazy.

Lizzie,

Your chest leaves me in awe too, lol

Jilly,

I have only read the book, never got around to seeing the play. I can be lazy.

Alma .. are you a 'he' or a 'she'? just curious.. ;)

Hahaha.. look who's talking.. you got the same.. ;)

Well, you must wear them better than me. lol

Well, you must wear them better than me. lol

Haha.. I don't think so.. I've seen your avie before.. even asked you if these were yours.. you never answered me.. :o

I'm all for younger guys, but 18? Do they even have pubes yet?

Yes we do. But if he isn't dating people his age and is jumping to woman in their 30's... there might be a problem there.

Haha.. I don't think so.. I've seen your avie before.. even asked you if these were yours.. you never answered me.. :o

Oh, sorry!

Yes, they are entirely real and natural. 34DD's, hon. I got all the neck and back pain to prove it, not to mention a slew of Lillyette minimizer bras for when I dance. :)

I really like them when I'm nude in the pool. They are so bouyant and bouncy - remind me of being a teenager. lol

They have a better social life than the rest of me. Truly. lol

I am a proud "she" and I am even in the so-called hated demographic of the 30th decade variety. Shame on me for aging!

Jilly,

Alma read through the thread and see he started doing that first. Or on just about every thread I post on.

I am a proud "she" and I am even in the so-called hated demographic of the 30th decade variety. Shame on me for aging!

It's ok, Alma. You can come to the Isle of Elder Vagine.

Are you familar with the island where all the old broads over 30 will be sent?

Check out the I'm Forelorn at 33 Thread, if you haven't seen it before. Just us old gals having some fun and laughs. :D