cougars and cubs - how young is too young?

lala13

Why should men date younger women, when older women have just become extremely easy?

You need to ask yourself why would any woman of any age want to date a man that disrespects himself as you do? You do realise how you disrespect youreself correct? I think that is more the valid question here. You think that using women and then calling them on doing the exact same hypocritical thing you are doing makes you a catch?

Only someone who is directly in proportion to the level of disrespect she is willing to give herlself, will find you equally appealing.

A cool young man can get laid by women his own age and much older women (if he chose to) they have that kind of "overall" appeal that attracts women of all ages, afterall a woman at 21 is not all that different than a woman at 52 when it comes to what intrinsically attracts her.

Tomcat tomcat...

Read some of Lizzies posts. She is a good "cougar" example. She meets men, and within a few minutes is having sex. Younger attractive females are not quite as easy.

Since you are not a man I do not see how you have a clue? Older women will invite you to their home off of the internet after a short conversation. Younger girls NEVER do that. They usually want to go on dates, get to know a guy, etc.

The whole cougar thing is not bad at all. It allows a release for many younger men for absolutely free. The downside is who wants to be in a relationship with one of these women that slept with tons of guys? The younger guy that you are having sex with probably already had 30 cougars, and who knows how many younger guys some of these women went through.

The only people that might not be so happy about it, might be the younger girls. I made the mistake of telling one I slept with a 45 yr old and she could not stop telling me how gross that was, and I think it changed the way she looked at me.

Why should men date younger women, when older women have just become extremely easy?

yeah but according to you there are VERY few men who'd consider being in a relationship with an older woman in any case, so a cougar in reality loses nothing.

Btw, With all respect to others and their choices, I could never picture myself having sex with anybody moments after meeting him. Btw, I think Lizzie is a light hearted and warm personality, my choice is in no way a knock on hers

SOSO, you sound like a good person.

Thus you cannot relate to the attitude women have as being a "cougar". Some are very bitter, and feel they now get the opportunity to "use" men for sex.

Some cannot find a man for a relationship, so they act like they do not even want one! So sleeping with young guys makes them feel good for a few minutes.. Kind of an empty happiness.

Tomcat tomcat...

Read some of Lizzies posts. She is a good "cougar" example. She meets men, and within a few minutes is having sex. Younger attractive females are not quite as easy.

I didn't realise your very general comment about older women was specifically directed at Lizzie. You know she "does young men" for a part-time living, right?

Since you are not a man I do not see how you have a clue? Older women will invite you to their home off of the internet after a short conversation. Younger girls NEVER do that. They usually want to go on dates, get to know a guy, etc.

Women who want to get laid, of any age group will bring back a man to her place without any effort. Women who want a relationship with a man will make him work for it. It's not rocket science. Younger women want commitment, long term love and marriage and some older women just want to get laid and not by a Viagara popping geezer, by a young buck. What's the problem cowboy? If older women can choose for younger and hotter looking just for sex then why wouldn't she?

Also, younger women do the exact same thing, they just don't tell you about it because when a woman wants to settled down she plays down her sexual past because she knows how men (someone like you) will judge her. So really the joke is on you because not only do the young ones do the same thing if they feel like it, you end up with one for an LTR. LOL

Just like men will work for the types of women they seriously want to date and bail from the ones who attempt to make them work, when he is not interested in more than just a poke.

Standard stuff, anyone of any gender knows that.

I didn't realise your very general comment about older women was specifically directed at Lizzie. You know she "does young men" for a part-time living, right?

Women who want to get laid, of any age group will bring back a man to her place without any effort. Women who want a relationship with a man will make him work for it. It's not rocket science. Younger women want commitment, long term love and marriage and some older women just want to get laid and not by a Viagara popping geezer, by a young buck. What's the problem cowboy? If older women can choose for younger and hotter looking just for sex then why wouldn't she?

Also, younger women do the exact same thing, they just don't tell you about it because when when woman wants to settled down she plays down her sexual past because she know's how men judge. So really the joke is on you because not only do the young ones do the same thing if they feel like it, you end up with one for an LTR. LOL

Just like men will work for the types of women they seriously want to date and bail from the ones who attempt to make them work, when he is not interested in more than just a poke.

Standard stuff, anyone of any gender knows that.

My entire point is that it is entirely based on sex. It is not the mans first choice, it is just what is more easily available. Thats why I do not understand the feeling of accomplishment older women sometimes have because they are sleeping with a younger guy. Younger guys sleep with anything that moves.

Is that truly fulfilling to most well balanced normal women? No.

ok, what do we think about a 31 year old woman dating an 18 year old man?

I don't know whose formula this is, but I like it: Age divided by 2 plus 7.

Supposed to be applied to both women and men...yeah, right ;)

So...mathematically, the 31 y/o is swimming in the kiddies' pool. And I can't quite get my head around an 18 y/o being a "man" (or "woman".) But if they're both fine with it...let the party begin!

I don't know whose formula this is, but I like it: Age divided by 2 plus 7.

Supposed to be applied to both women and men...yeah, right ;)

So...mathematically, the 31 y/o is swimming in the kiddies' pool. And I can't quite get my head around an 18 y/o being a "man" (or "woman".) But if they're both fine with it...let the party begin!

that is the formula for a mans second marriage trophy wife...

SOSO, you sound like a good person.

Thus you cannot relate to the attitude women have as being a "cougar". Some are very bitter, and feel they now get the opportunity to "use" men for sex.

Some cannot find a man for a relationship, so they act like they do not even want one! So sleeping with young guys makes them feel good for a few minutes.. Kind of an empty happiness.

I'm not so sure my thoughts on casual sex make me a "good person" they do mark me as a careful person, I've done a lot of web based business, I wouldn't invite a stranger to my home to purchase goods without having a man or 2 in my family present.While the idea of a nameless encounter sounds erotic in theroy in real life it's downright scary imho, too many bad things could happen.

As to the rest I think people go thru different seasons, it's rather natural following a bad breakup to be angry,bitter etc.. and those emotions aren't limited to either gender.As long as you are honest with prospective partners about your intentions and your status then they can decide if they wish to proceed.I'm still reeling in the initial stages of divorce, I'm not a fit partner for ANYBODY at this point, I'm also smart enough to know that chosing to have totally casual sex at this point isn't wise either as my thinking isn't straight, that might change in a year but for my own self-perservation it isn't a choice that's right for me right now.

As for me, I don't believe that sex needs to lead to any sort of LTR or to marriage but for me, I need to at least know and LIKE the people I bed,Having sex with guys who I wouldn't want to have lunch with or with guys who'd be too embarrssed to be seen in public with me, well, I can't go there.

My entire point is that it is entirely based on sex. It is not the mans first choice, it is just what is more easily available. Thats why I do not understand the feeling of accomplishment older women sometimes have because they are sleeping with a younger guy. Younger guys sleep with anything that moves.

Is that truly fulfilling to most well balanced normal women? No.

Well if we are going to be completely honest "certain" men in general sleep with anything that moves because let's face it, women call the shots in terms of when a man gets laid a man has 0 control over that so....

To answer your question, I can imagine it is as fulfulling as it is for a man that fecks anything that moves. A well balanced man who has self respect does not feel proud of fecking anything that moves, in fact he just doesn't, young or old.

that is the formula for a mans second marriage trophy wife...

Not exclusively, though -- I do know that, in the context in which I first came across it, it also applied to me (and I'm not a man, and wasn't contemplating a second marriage to anyone ;).)

The bottom line is some young men hate cougars because EVEN THE old cougs get more action than they do. :lmao:

Tom, I said cougars are good for younger men to satisfy their needs.

Any woman, no matter what she looks like, can get tons of action.

Go to POF, and check out women who are looking for an "intimate encounter". They can be 280 lbs, and hideous, yet they have 300 male members whom picked them as a favorite, and they get way more action than all of us combined.

In my opinion, 18 is just way too young. What would a 31-year-old woman have to talk about with an 18-year-old man or woman? The 18-year-old has a lot of growing up to do and life experience to accumulate. Maybe in ten years or so they would have something to talk about, when he is 31 and she is 41. :)

But if it's just a "sex thing" and he's legal, it's not a problem, I suppose.

Sheesh, vonerik, do you have to make every post about an age difference where the woman is older an opportunity to tell older (as in 30+) women how worthless they are and how they are always not a healthy man's first choice? How every man almost always wants something circa 20 years old, period??

Are you on a mission or something?

Alma, how can i ignore age on a "cougar and cubs" thread.

Tomcat, this is what older women prey on. The fact that younger men will sleep with anything. Men like sex. Alpha men that women seem to be attracted to sleep with many women.

Vonerik,

True, but the question didn't quite live up to the title, did it?

Really, I want to know!!! Are you on a mission?? :)

lala, I have some serious issues with someone as young as 18, being considered a target for someone who's 31, no matter the genders. I view it as predatory behaviour since most 31 year-olds have a lot more experience in manipulation.

Once a person passes the age of 25, I see them more as established adults, therefore, know what they're getting themselves into, regardless of age spread between participants.

Of course these are generalized comments since there are very mature people under 25 and immature people, over 25. While there maybe 18 year olds who are mature for their age, they're no match emotionally for most 31 year olds.

Tomcat, this is what older women prey on. The fact that younger men will sleep with anything. Men like sex. Alpha men that women seem to be attracted to sleep with many women.

Women like sex too get over it and quit crying about the differences on why women should not be respected for having younger sexual partners. They should be no less respected than a man who will feck anything. A slut is a slut is a slut.

Personally I want nothing to do with a mimbo.

Well, for what it's worth, I strongly agree with Trialbyfire. Eighteen is just too young to pursue given the age difference.

yes Luv,

I suppose I just assumed most women did not want to be used just for sex.

Would you be happy meeting different young men for sex all the time? Thats how men and women are different. Rock stars, professional athletes, when given the opportunity, sleep with thousands.

The difference is, those men CAN have only one, but they choose more. In the "cougars" case, most would be happy with ONE good younger man, but they do not have this choice.

Jersey Shortie

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Younger attractive females are not quite as easy.

Since you are not a man I do not see how you have a clue? Older women will invite you to their home off of the internet after a short conversation. Younger girls NEVER do that. They usually want to go on dates, get to know a guy, etc.[/FONT][/COLOR]

You know about as much about younger attractive females as you do about older women. Younger girls don't meet guys off the internet and have sex with them? OMG, hello.....! They totally do.

They don't call it the hook up culture because 40 year old divorced women are getting it on with 18 year old boys. The hook up culture came about with young attractive or not attractive females are giving away the good more easily today. If you think all younger attractive worthwhile females aren't having sex and random hook ups, you don't talk to girls very much. I know ugly girls that have been in a committed relationship for years just as I know very attractive girls that have been in a committed relationship for years. I know ugly girls that are "slutty" just as I know attractive girls that are slutty. Youth and attractiness don't play a part in the situations you are insinuating that they do. You seem to think Younger attractive female= chaste good girl who doesn't have random sex and only wants commitment and love. That's not even close to being true! I bet most of us know very attractive women who are young, sexy and "slutty" as defined by how society defines women who enjoy sex. [/FONT][/COLOR]

Well if we are going to be completely honest "certain" men in general sleep with anything that moves because let's face it, women call the shots in terms of when a man gets laid a man has 0 control over that so....

To answer your question, I can imagine it is as fulfulling as it is for a man that fecks anything that moves. A well balanced man who has self respect does not feel proud of fecking anything that moves, in fact he just doesn't, young or old.

Well said Tomcat. I certainly wouldn't feel proud to be with a man that had sex with anything that moved just because the oppurtunity was there for him to do so.

Jersey, lol get a clue...

So lets say you are selling golf clubs.. What is the better target market? Rich upper class neighborhoods? Or the slums? Yes, some in the slums might buy them, but it would not be the best use of resources.

Every man knows which group of women is going to be the easiest. An older woman flattered by the attention? A bigger girl flattered by the attention? Or a young beautiful girl that is hit on 40 times a day?

if you think men do not think of who is most likely to be easier, you must be kidding yourself.

Age is only a number if both people connect on a physical, emotional, and intellectual level...and no one's breaking any laws.

My only rationale of me wanting women around my own age is really a maturity and lifestyle thing.