Another strange dating/hook up story

vonerik012

I ended up going out late Saturday night, and started a conversation with a girl at the bar. We talked for a while, and decided to walk to another nearby bar where some of her friends might be at.

They weren't there, and she told me she has 2 female roommates that are out of town. They are renting a home nearby with a pool, hot tub, etc. So, the girl and myself ended up going to her place.

We were having a couple more beers, and while swimming she invited me to a party that will be at her home the following weekend. She told me her roommates are very cute, and sort of have boyfriends, but are still dating. They all have professional jobs in the Atlanta area.

She then told me she has a boyfriend, but he travels for work. He will also be at the party . At this point she was also talking up her roommates.

One thing led to another, and we ended up sleeping together. I left in the morning after saying our goodbyes. Once again she invited me to the party next weekend.

Later that same day, she called and left me a very complimentary message, and told me she hopes to see me at the party. She said I am free to bring a date, or not to worry as there will be plenty of single women there. She then texted me later that night to tell me she is going to the movies.

I am not concerned about feelings, or anything of that nature, but why would she invite me to a party that her boyfriend will be at? Won't her roommates be asking who I am, and why I am there?

I guess if it were me in this situation, I would want girl B to be as far away as possible. Why does she want me to go and why did she ask me 3 times? She seemed pretty straight forward, and not the drama type, but what else can I make of it?

It sounds like she has no intention of being around you at the party..

You got a ONS out of her but not next weekend.. next weekend you are on your own at the party..

Is the party in Buckhead ?.. that type of woman is pretty normal for BH...

• Author

Art, that's funny, yes the party is in Buckhead.

Since I would not know any of the people there, I am wondering how that would work. I mean, has she not thought of that? Obviously I would have to say I know her in some capacity, and I wonder if her roommates would already know the story?

In the end, it seems pretty disrespectful to her boyfriend. I also wonder how she is so comfortable taking that chance that I would not just get drunk and say something?

It seems like she likes me on some level, yet also wants me to hook up with one of her roommates she keeps talking about.

Art, that's funny, yes the party is in Buckhead.

Since I would not know any of the people there, I am wondering how that would work. I mean, has she not thought of that? Obviously I would have to say I know her in some capacity, and I wonder if her roommates would already know the story?

In the end, it seems pretty disrespectful to her boyfriend. I also wonder how she is so comfortable taking that chance that I would not just get drunk and say something?

It seems like she likes me on some level, yet also wants me to hook up with one of her roommates she keeps talking about.

Of course.. I know Buckhead well.. I am in Atlanta/Metro myself..

It is disrespectful but it sounds like something they both do.. she most likely isn't worried about you saying something because he might already know..

If I were you I would go with the flow and enjoy yourself.. bring some booze to the party and have a good time :)

I'm confused. Don't you have a brazilian LDR g/f? If so, that would be called cheating unless you have an open relationship. If you do have an open relationship, why question other swingers' lifestyles?

mortensorchid

Just put it in your arsenal as another funky story and move on. She's not too serious if she is setting you up with this.

• Author

I was in a LDR and was completely faithful. I never had an open relationship of any sort. However we decided that the space was too much, and that relationship seems to have ran it's course, atleast for the time being. I still think of her morning, noon, and night, but there is not much I can do.

So I finally went out, and this is what I ran into. She didn't seem to be a swinger, just a regular girl I met at a regular bar. I am not familiar with swingers, so I guess she might be one. Or maybe just loony, likes attention, drama, I don't know.

She either has an open relationship or her bf is huge and she gets off on seeing him beat the shyt out of guys she cheats with. Either way you're sure to have an interesting story afterwards. :D

She either has an open relationship or her bf is huge and she gets off on seeing him beat the shyt out of guys she cheats with. Either way you're sure to have an interesting story afterwards. :D

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Tanbark you look like you can beat up a couple of guys yourself.

Tanbark you look like you can beat up a couple of guys yourself.

Well I did once give a guy a concussion during a wrestling match in junior high. It was by accident but I think it still counts. :cool:

SincereOnlineGuy

why would she invite me to a party that her boyfriend will be at?

Who cares?

The more pertinent question is:

"why would you gooooooooooooooo???"

almost famous

What are you complaining about? You just see women as only good for sex so this way you can go to the party and hit on women at the party and have sex with one or several of them, then you can call her again when her boyfriend's not there and have sex with her again. It's a win/win here for you.

• Author
What are you complaining about? You just see women as only good for sex so this way you can go to the party and hit on women at the party and have sex with one or several of them, then you can call her again when her boyfriend's not there and have sex with her again. It's a win/win here for you.

Well it could be worse, and I am not complaining. I don't want a woman that is only good for sex, trust me. I can't help it if many just have that to offer these days.

Well it could be worse, and I am not complaining. I don't want a woman that is only good for sex, trust me. I can't help it if many just have that to offer these days.

Yes, but by her actions, she just told you that YOU were only good for sex. You set yourself up to be one of those who "just have that to offer these days", so don't be so hypocritical.

It was merely a pump and dump, and she has so little regard for you, that she doesn't mind if you continue to hang around, and see her with her boyfriend.

Did you guys engage in some kind of submissive activities that she would think you are the type of guy that would be cool with this?

Yes, but by her actions, she just told you that YOU were only good for sex. You set yourself up to be one of those who "just have that to offer these days", so don't be so hypocritical.

It was merely a pump and dump, and she has so little regard for you, that she doesn't mind if you continue to hang around, and see her with her boyfriend.

Whoa, bitter much?

"BLAME MEN FOR EVERYTHING! MEN ARE EEEEEVIL!"

:D

Whoa, bitter much?

"BLAME MEN FOR EVERYTHING! MEN ARE EEEEEVIL!"

:D

What are you talking about? She shagged him, and thought so little of him from that, that she thought he was the type of guy who would be OK with hanging around her and her BF.

I don't get your comment at all, TB. Sorry. Who's blaming men for being evil? Whhhaattt?

• Author

lol..

Like I said, I am not complaining. She was one of those career women that just wanted to have sex. I enjoyed it, and she showed me a good time. I think the party will be fun as well. Yes, she thought I was a cool , mature, person

Some women even knowingly sleep with gay guys and risk a whole lot more than hurt feelings. They can't find a straight guy to shag them?

What are you talking about? She shagged him, and thought so little of him from that, that she thought he was the type of guy who would be OK with hanging around her and her BF.

Now we need a grasping-for-straws smiley. :D

I don't get your comment at all, TB.

Not surprising.

lol..

Like I said, I am not complaining. She was one of those career women that just wanted to have sex. I enjoyed it, and she showed me a good time. I think the party will be fun as well. Yes, she thought I was a cool , mature, person.

Ok, sure... But I've never had a ONS invite me to hang out with him and his GF the following weekend. That's pretty darn dismissive. I mean, like you even said, she's so not concerned about you, that she would risk you getting drunk and spilling the beans (as you said - odd you would even think of that).

Then again, maybe she sensed you WOULD go a little pyscho, and she was trying to appease you somehow so you wouldn't blow.

I dunno - just such a strange response to a ONS. You don't hear of too many people inviting their ONS's to parties with their partners.

Now we need a grasping-for-straws smiley. :D

Not surprising.

Yeah, sorry, TB. I just hear things at a higher altitude than you speak them. Most of it floats well below my radar.

• Author

Yes, I know it is strange.

I think she sensed I was not that into her, as I am really not into the idea of a relationship with any female at this point. I just went out to have a few beers and she seemed like nice company. She was the one all over me in this case.

Logically i don't know why she would invite me to the party 3 times, and even call and text me the following 2 days to appease a psycho, lol.

I think she sensed I was not that into her, as I am really not into the idea of a relationship with any female at this point.

Were you not into her before or after she told you she had a bf? Since she's already in a relationship, I guess she wasn't too worried about what you felt about her or what your intentions were...

Not sure what I should feel bad about?

If you need to ask, then it doesn't matter, Bones.

Enjoy the party... :)