Here Tater Tater Tater

• Author

I should sell this whole ordeal to a reality TV show.... it would be funny as hell....

Gene Simmons would have nothing to compare to this....

and LS only gets a minor glimpse of the action around here.

Pissock!

Sorry, I just came in on this..I'm actually doing some work in between all of this nonsense today.

What's this about not "cruise-worthy?"

I dunno. H said he'd do ya!:laugh: (If he wasn't doin' me of course!:laugh:) He did I swear. He thought you were very attractive. And he done seen ya in person.

Send H over here. I'll straighten him out in less than a week.

:p

• Author
When he comes to you telling you of all the things flying in the air hiting him, look at him like he has gone mad. Tell him he needs to be admiited quickly to the mental hospital and that you're going to tell the doc he thinks there are taters being flung at him from out of nowhere. :lmao:

Actually Jack I think you are on to something..... perhaps it is time to turn this ship around.

He makes me think I am crazy. So perhaps it is time to do so to him.

simple things like move things on him..... tell him he said things he didn't.....

tell him to do things he told me to tell him to but never did.

I think I will take this for a 3 day trial....

--------------------------

• Author
Sorry, I just came in on this..I'm actually doing some work in between all of this nonsense today.

What's this about not "cruise-worthy?"

I dunno. H said he'd do ya!:laugh: (If he wasn't doin' me of course!:laugh:) He did I swear. He thought you were very attractive. And he done seen ya in person.

Send H over here. I'll straighten him out in less than a week.

get out that giant ass wooden spoon I got ya..... whip em good

I think a gift from an admirer might scare him.... send me self some flowers..... or mulch...... :lmao:

• Author

Touchy thanks for letting me know your husband would do me..... that makes me feel better.... I would do your H too if he wasn't your H... unless of course he wanted to do it in the shower... I know he has issues with that.

Touchy thanks for letting me know your husband would do me..... that makes me feel better.... I would do your H too if he wasn't your H... unless of course he wanted to do it in the shower... I know he has issues with that.

OMG! You remember that shower thread? :laugh:

And yes, he really did say that. I told you that before though. Can't say I blame him. At least he has good taste.

Oh yeah...start sending yourself mysterious gifts from a "secret admirer." Ohhhh, I wonder how he'd react.

Hey, want me to send you Emails as "Phil?" You could accidentally leave them up on the screen for him to see.

"Oh A4A, I love how your butt looks when you're riding around on that tractor. I can't wait to see you again. I'll bring the hay next time.

Love,

Phil"

This could SO happen.....;)

Oh, Bad Boy Mr. Moose. I'm going to have to go get my wooden spoon!

mulch??? :lmao:
lol....you name it, I'll send it!
Oh, Bad Boy Mr. Moose. I'm going to have to go get my wooden spoon!
Flattery will get you everywhere Touche'......:love:
  • Author
OMG! You remember that shower thread? :laugh:

And yes, he really did say that. I told you that before though. Can't say I blame him. At least he has good taste.

Oh yeah...start sending yourself mysterious gifts from a "secret admirer." Ohhhh, I wonder how he'd react.

Hey, want me to send you Emails as "Phil?" You could accidentally leave them up on the screen for him to see.

"Oh A4A, I love how your butt looks when you're riding around on that tractor. I can't wait to see you again. I'll bring the hay next time.

Love,

Phil"

I have a seriously great client right now.... what a guy he is... wonderful! loaded.... smart... presence.... I joked out loud that he was taking me upstairs with him... which he was. The H could give a crap what I do.

He knows better to believe I would. Perhaps he knows I am butt ugly and undesirable? :lmao:

• Author
lol....you name it, I'll send it!Flattery will get you everywhere Touche'......:love:

I would like one swimming pool.

one andulusian

and a show horse halter size dinosaur.

wrap yourself up ...... :eek:;):D

• Author
I think there's a threesome going on here. I just know it.

Jack throw your cumcumber in ..... join the party. :lmao:

you sound pretty damn hot brandishing that fork and that tater ... a patron saint for fed-up housewives ...

don't let the pendejos get you down, A ... if that's all that they're capable of doing, well, they've got pretty damned small lives, IMO. Besides, it sounds like he takes out his inadequacies by making you feel like ****, instead of turning the focus where it needs to be.

• Author
you sound pretty damn hot brandishing that fork and that tater ... A patron saint for fed-up housewives ...

Don't let the pendejos get you down, a ... If that's all that they're capable of doing, well, they've got pretty damned small lives, imo. Besides, it sounds like he takes out his inadequacies by making you feel like ****, instead of turning the focus where it needs to be.

you got it!

instead of solving the problem he wants to place blame.

forkee is on his way home.

it is all my fault..... the frig filters are my fault. the dvr remote my fault... the world my fault..... cuz that is not the way he would have done it....

I don't get him, A. Is he BLIND? You're hot and you know it.

Did he used to compliment you?

Whoa there Big Boy! (Moose!)

By the way, I can't stop laughing whenever I picture you and Moose together. OMG. Hilarious! I mean physically you'd make a great looking couple. No question but BOY..that would be one passionate and volatile relationship if I ever saw one.

Too funny to think about.

tell me I am pretty........ :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You are pretty. I remember seeing a pic of you once.

Minus the spawning part, you're be a good catch for me! :D

Well you know what the issues are and you've posted about it in the past. You and H are business partners and it would take time to unravel them. You have a good head on your shoulders and I believe you can figure it out.

I don't get him, A. Is he BLIND? You're hot and you know it.

Did he used to compliment you?

Whoa there Big Boy! (Moose!)

By the way, I can't stop laughing whenever I picture you and Moose together. OMG. Hilarious! I mean physically you'd make a great looking couple. No question but BOY..that would be one passionate and volatile relationship if I ever saw one.

Too funny to think about.

I think that would be a big mess. Can you say love/hate relationship? :laugh:

I think that would be a big mess. Can you say love/hate relationship? :laugh:

You got that right. I mean they couldn't be more opposite on just about everything under the sun if they tried.

Well...they do say opposites attract.:laugh:

Arise_Serpentor
OMG he mows the lawn for me.....

Post shrinky dink phone call the H tells me he does all these wonderful things for me.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Men you have got to learn that the lawn mowing does not count as a "loving gift" to your wife.

More so when you ignore her other requests and needs.

this is like a wife telling you she washed your socks along with the other laundry so you should know she loves you regardless if you have not had sex in 10 years....... regardless of your protests and pleas. - But I washed your socks!!!!!

The lawn is the lawn..... if single or married the lawn must be mowed.

(this is an example I actually mow the lawn too)

It is indeed a Tater kinda day.

:D

I dont get it! Is there a question here or just a rant!?

it is all my fault..... the frig filters are my fault. the dvr remote my fault... the world my fault..... cuz that is not the way he would have done it....

must be pretty frickin' nice to have THAT kind of power ... forget patron saint status, yer a demigoddess. Of Thee Fork 'n Tater.

I don't get this. I'm not new here, but this thread made me confused. What, in plain words, is OP's issue? It's clear that there is one, but what is it?

A4A,

You must have missed my yardscapades of 2006-2007.

They were posted here and there usually in other peoples' threads.

Why, oh why does engaging in yardwork give a man the upperhand (even in their own mind)?

This is a phenomenon that deserves further investigation.