I was wrong - a complete FOOL!

If the BW power was that good, there would be no straying MMs though, right ? :rolleyes:

(you DO know what facetious means I assume)

You do realize that I don't really have a BW cape I assume. I assumed that since you used the word facetious the way you did that you had a sense of humor, but I have been wrong before.

If the BW power was that good, there would be no straying MMs though, right ? :rolleyes:

(you DO know what facetious means I assume)

Hugs to you LF, sounds like your having a bad day. I hope it gets better.:)

Well, folks - I have been wrong many times in my life but never like this. I just received a phone call from the police department where MM is attempting to file charges against me for "harrasment" if I ever contact him again!

Well we live and learn folks - we live and learn! Just to think that 6 days ago he was telling me he loved me and missed me.

What a fool I am! :sick:

So does this jerk's wife know? You could write her a letter if she doesn't. That wouldn't be contacting him, but her.

You can rat him out and then never contact him again. Funny the jerk cheats on his wife, then has the nerve to file charges. What a coward.

Hey I have two thick silver bracelettes on today, if I split them up one on each wrist can I be Wonder Woman? I am already sitting in my invisible jet...oh you say I am lying? well it is invisible so....

Boy this thread has taken a real nose dive hasn't it......:eek:

Lookingforward
Hugs to you LF, sounds like your having a bad day. I hope it gets better.:)

Thanks, but MY day is just peachy keen LOL

Hey I have two thick silver bracelettes on today, if I split them up one on each wrist can I be Wonder Woman? I am already sitting in my invisible jet...oh you say I am lying? well it is invisible so....

Boy this thread has taken a real nose dive hasn't it......:eek:

Honey, you may think you're invisible, but I can see you with my BW vision. You can't hide from me TC.:p

Nice jet!

Lookingforward
You do realize that I don't really have a BW cape I assume. I assumed that since you used the word facetious the way you did that you had a sense of humor, but I have been wrong before.

Oh I have one and I've seen yours in action too LOL - it wasn't directed at YOU :bunny:

Honey, you may think you're invisible, but I can see you with my BW vision. You can't hide from me TC.:p

Nice jet!

SNAP!! I forgot about your super powers. I feel so naked.

Well I am off in my invisible jet before the fuzz shows up here.... ;)

"Other Womaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...." (tomcat is singing her own song) :laugh:

Lookingforward

you forgot about your magic lariat you use to ensnare the MMs :lmao:

Oh no TC, why did you have to sing that song? It's like BW Krytonite. I was having such a great day and now my H's GPS has gone down thanks to you.

you forgot about your magic lariat you use to ensnare the MMs :lmao:

:lmao:

yes that little lasso is so HOT how could I forget about that? i've been wearing these stiletto sandals that are crippling my feet to entrap them when all I had to do was pull out the lasso!! loafers here I come...

Good call on that one LF!!

Oh no TC, why did you have to sing that song? It's like BW Krytonite. I was having such a great day and now my H's GPS has gone down thanks to you.

:lmao:

it could have been way worse imagine if I was singing "who let the dogs out" NOW that's a tune we never have to remember again!

your H's GPS is down because he is close to home, the microwaves you are expelling today are destroying every device in sight, because "girl you're on fire tonight"! :laugh:

Lookingforward
it could have been way worse imagine if I was singing "who let the dogs out" NOW that's a tune we never have to remember again!

oh GREAT - thanks Tc

:lmao::lmao:

your H's GPS is down because he is close to home, the microwaves you are expelling today are destroying every device in sight, because "girl you're on fire tonight"! :laugh:

Thanks for the reminder TC, I have to go let the dogs out. Carry on with your bad self (did I just actually just say that?)

• Author
It's clear that the BW's are the ones with the power to make MM do what we want them to do. After all, they don't love us and they still stay with us when they should be leaving to be with the OW who they really love. BW's have the power to keep MM from being with their true soulmates. BW power trumps OW power 97% of the time. Wants some? Cant have it. Us BW's keep our tricks of the trade under lock and key, just like we keep our H's.:D

Actually, you are correct. The BW is the one with the power - for many reasons: family history, mother of the children, long term memories, etc... There is a great deal of substance in most marriages and that can be hard to give up for the unknown. While it does happen - it is rare.

Dark-N-Romantic

I hope things turn out good for you. Not so much about the charges, that is just deserts for messing with someone who is married. But, I hope it helps you to grow and learn that ANYONE who is willing to go outside their marriage for ANY reason is not worth one's love.

And if his wife was behind it. Hurray for her. More cheated spouses need to have the will and determination to stand against such wickedness. If he is behind it, I hope his butt gets caught. He deserves it too.

But, hopefully for all involved, all learn stop the pettiness, find some morals and self-respect and do what is right.

DNR