I was wrong - a complete FOOL!

Dark-N-Romantic
I don't believe in that suing for alienation of affection crapola - I mean god, have SOME self respect

It is self-respect...I shows that such activities aren't going to be tolerated or overlooked. That if they are not going to butt the hell out of the relationship, then prepare for the consequences. Its better than being hurt, maimed, or killed.

Too bad more states don't have such recourse for those who are wronged by others willingly engaging in activities that lead to the damage or ruin of marriages. HELLO more than just feelings are being hurt with and affair.

DNR

Dark-N-Romantic
Owl, no-one said she did, but given that up to that point he was still making attempts to break Kami's NC, I'd say it's a good bet she gave him an ultimatum lol

and you're right, bottom line it was HIS choice to go along with that...which is why Kami now at least sees him for the prize wuss he is

He wasn't so much of a catch if he was willing to cheat on his wife.

DNR

Lookingforward
He wasn't so much of a catch if he was willing to cheat on his wife.

DNR

You do know what a wuss is right ? calling the guy a prize wuss doesn't make him a "catch" by any means LOL

Lookingforward
It is self-respect...I shows that such activities aren't going to be tolerated or overlooked. That if they are not going to butt the hell out of the relationship, then prepare for the consequences. Its better than being hurt, maimed, or killed.

Too bad more states don't have such recourse for those who are wronged by others willingly engaging in activities that lead to the damage or ruin of marriages. HELLO more than just feelings are being hurt with and affair.

DNR

I'm sorry but if my SO (if I had one atm) had the unmitigated bad taste to prefer someone else over me I'm sure not suing her @$$ for his error in judgement....... I'll just wave em both a goodbye and good riddance

White Flower
I'm sorry but if my SO (if I had one atm) had the unmitigated bad taste to prefer someone else over me I'm sure not suing her @$$ for his error in judgement....... I'll just wave em both a goodbye and good riddance

Exactly. Nobody can steal away a willing participant.

Bizarre who that works, isn't it - as if people really were just possessions, without any will or agency of their own.

And you're right, doing so shows a complete lack of dignity and self respect. It screams "desperation" and "loser" - as if you lost the guy, so at least you'll settle for the consolation prize of some money. A bit like demanding the return of the bride price or the dowry, in those cultures where spouses are still for sale.

I guess some "civilised" countries aren't that different to the ones they consider "primitive".

Lookingforward
Bizarre who that works, isn't it - as if people really were just possessions, without any will or agency of their own.

And you're right, doing so shows a complete lack of dignity and self respect. It screams "desperation" and "loser" - as if you lost the guy, so at least you'll settle for the consolation prize of some money. A bit like demanding the return of the bride price or the dowry, in those cultures where spouses are still for sale.

I guess some "civilised" countries aren't that different to the ones they consider "primitive".

LOL, kind of like I lost the "prize" but gawdamnit "show me the money" (somewhat akin to the view some parties see a D settlement, I'd assume) :confused:

Lookingforward

Actually, it is beyond me how someone (person A) can think they have the right to SUE someone (person B) because their (A) partner fell out of love with them (A) and in love with someone else (B)

I mean wth ??? mind police anyone ?

Actually, it is beyond me how someone (person A) can think they have the right to SUE someone (person B) because their (A) partner fell out of love with them (A) and in love with someone else (B)

I mean wth ??? mind police anyone ?

I think it's quite cool they they ascribe to the OW powers of persuasion that top even hypnosis - it's like serious witchcraft, taking control of someone's mind and will and rendering them a zombie, obedient only to your wishes.

Cool - I want some of that!!

I think it's quite cool they they ascribe to the OW powers of persuasion that top even hypnosis - it's like serious witchcraft, taking control of someone's mind and will and rendering them a zombie, obedient only to your wishes.

:laugh: So true.

Lookingforward

LOL I'm sure you're not alone on this forum wishing that :) There'd be a lot less threads in some sections, that's for sure

• Like 1
LOL I'm sure you're not alone on this forum wishing that :) There'd be a lot less threads in some sections, that's for sure

:laugh: :laugh: And some people might actually get lucky, and stop hating on those of us who do :laugh: :laugh:

• Author

Some folks just cannot accept the fact that everyone is different. We all walk different paths in life, believe different, act a different way. That does not make one good or bad - just different. It's the folks that JUDGE others without knowing anything about them, or their life, that I have a problem with. :rolleyes:

It's the folks that JUDGE others without knowing anything about them, or their life, that I have a problem with. :rolleyes:

That is something I believe a lot of people on this board have problems with!!

:rolleyes::)

• Like 1
  • Author
That is something I believe a lot of people on this board have problems with!!

:rolleyes::)

I am sure they do! And if they live in glass houses they need to be careful!

Some folks just cannot accept the fact that everyone is different. We all walk different paths in life, believe different, act a different way. That does not make one good or bad - just different. It's the folks that JUDGE others without knowing anything about them, or their life, that I have a problem with. :rolleyes:

:love: OWoman signs up for Kami's fan club...

• Like 1
  • Author
:love: OWoman signs up for Kami's fan club...

:eek: Don't know that I need a fan club OW - but thanks for the support. I don’t know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.

It's clear that the BW's are the ones with the power to make MM do what we want them to do. After all, they don't love us and they still stay with us when they should be leaving to be with the OW who they really love. BW's have the power to keep MM from being with their true soulmates. BW power trumps OW power 97% of the time. Wants some? Cant have it. Us BW's keep our tricks of the trade under lock and key, just like we keep our H's.:D

It's clear that the BW's are the ones with the power to make MM do what we want them to do. After all, they don't love us and they still stay with us when they should be leaving to be with the OW who they really love. BW's have the power to keep MM from being with their true soulmates. BW power trumps OW power 97% of the time. Wants some? Cant have it. Us BW's keep our tricks of the trade under lock and key, just like we keep our H's.:D

Now THAT was some funny s--t! :lmao:

Lookingforward
Now THAT was some funny s--t! :lmao:

no, what's really funny is that the original post re the alleged "power of the OW" was facetious :lmao:

no, what's really funny is that the original post re the alleged "power of the OW" was facetious :lmao:

Good, then we all agree. BW = Real Power, OW = Facetious Power.

Lookingforward
Good, then we all agree. BW = Real Power, OW = Facetious Power.

whatever keeps you happy

whatever keeps you happy

Oh yes, I'm happy, I have my BW cape on and I will rule the world. I didn't realize being a BW held such power, I would have asked my H to have an affair earlier if I only knew.

Lookingforward
Oh yes, I'm happy, I have my BW cape on and I will rule the world. I didn't realize being a BW held such power, I would have asked my H to have an affair earlier if I only knew.

If the BW power was that good, there would be no straying MMs though, right ? :rolleyes:

(you DO know what facetious means I assume)

If the BW power was that good, there would be no straying MMs though, right ? :rolleyes:

No, in order to be a BW in the first place there need to be an affair. We don't get our power until our H's stray. It's like when Spiderman gets bit by the spider. Get it?