Denver guy responded

Crestfallen_KH

Hmm...

I lived in Denver for 6 years. I saw his pic and I think I might know this guy.

At the risk of opening myself up to a maelstrom, I'm curious - Ariadne, does he have a really unique name (that starts with a "T"?)

Hmm...

At the risk of opening myself up to a maelstrom, I'm curious - Ariadne, does he have a really unique name (that starts with a "T"?)

His name has been on LS before...So has his webpage... and yes it does begin with a T...

Personally Ariadne.. you need to stop posting his emails to you.. that isn't helping you any..

• Author
Hmm...

Yes, a really unique name that starts with a T, and a tall blonde look.

Crestfallen_KH

Yeah, ok, I know this guy.

He used to come to some of my best friends' house parties.

I suppose it won't matter that he seriously lacked personality IRL, was very bland and judgmental and he's not only the worst actor I ever saw (I saw one of his movies) and the worst producer, too. Seriously, he's never going to get famous in that realm. His movies were sort of the "unspoken joke" in the group - a guy who got rich early on and indulged his interests yet didn't seem to realize he had no talent.

Also, he used to bring this really unattractive woman to the parties. She wasn't his girlfriend, more his friend but she wanted more and fawned over him, much like Ariadne does, so he kept her around. He seems to get off on that. No wonder he's continuing contact. He struck me as a lifelong bachelor.

Wow. Not to be harsh but seriously - you've spent years pining over THIS guy? Did you actually spend any significant amount of time with him in person??

• Like 1
  • Author
Yeah, ok, I know this guy.

He used to come to some of my best friends' house parties.

I suppose it won't matter that he seriously lacked personality IRL, was very bland and judgmental and he's not only the worst actor I ever saw (I saw one of his movies) and the worst producer, too. Seriously, he's never going to get famous in that realm. His movies were sort of the "unspoken joke" in the group - a guy who got rich early on and indulged his interests yet didn't seem to realize he had no talent.

Also, he used to bring this really unattractive woman to the parties. She wasn't his girlfriend, more his friend but she wanted more and fawned over him, much like Ariadne does, so he kept her around. He seems to get off on that. No wonder he's continuing contact. He struck me as a lifelong bachelor.

Wow. Not to be harsh but seriously - you've spent years pining over THIS guy? Did you actually spend any significant amount of time with him in person??

Omg omg omg!!!

You know DG!!!

It's amazing the impressions people get from him. I've heard all sort of stuff so far. Wow.

Who was this woman? Can you describe her? Maybe it was his lawyer.

When was that? Oh, and why do you say judgmental?

Crestfallen_KH

It might have been his lawyer. She had really mousy brown hair, glasses, was a tad chunky and about 5'6" or so. She'd just stand there and not say much. I know they were friends, yet had some sort of business relationship.

The one cool thing was that he bought this old hospital for parts, basically, and my husband at the time and I got to go through and smash glass windows and walls and see the morgue. :) He was just there to scavenge the computer/phone stuff as he made his original fortune in the tech industry and wanted to resell the parts. He has a very...deliberate way about his personality. I don't think he's really in touch with his emotions at all, so I'm not surprised that he really has no concept that he's hurting Ariadne by keeping in touch.

He certainly isn't worth pining over, but, as I assumed, Ariadne is more excited that I knew him rather than actually learning more about his bad traits.

Sure, he was rich but he was a L-O-S-E-R. None of the girls would touch him. I've since moved to the NW, so I can't say for sure, but I don't think he's even part of the group anymore.

• Like 1
  • Author
It might have been his lawyer. She had really mousy brown hair, glasses, was a tad chunky and about 5'6" or so. She'd just stand there and not say much. I know they were friends, yet had some sort of business relationship.

The one cool thing was that he bought this old hospital for parts, basically, and my husband at the time and I got to go through and smash glass windows and walls and see the morgue. :) He was just there to scavenge the computer/phone stuff as he made his original fortune in the tech industry and wanted to resell the parts. He has a very...deliberate way about his personality. I don't think he's really in touch with his emotions at all, so I'm not surprised that he really has no concept that he's hurting Ariadne by keeping in touch.

He certainly isn't worth pining over, but, as I assumed, Ariadne is more excited that I knew him rather than actually learning more about his bad traits.

Sure, he was rich but he was a L-O-S-E-R. None of the girls would touch him. I've since moved to the NW, so I can't say for sure, but I don't think he's even part of the group anymore.

Omg, yeah, I'm so excited that you actually know him in RL.

Yes, that was definitely his lawyer, she has long brown hair and glasses.

As far as your original question if I've met him, yes, here.

What do you mean a deliberate way about his personality? And why did you say judgmental?

Thank you so much though for your input. (And he is not a loser, he's amazing).

As in the other thread...what is it you expect from your postings?

If you are content, etc., why not fantasize this mess in private?

Why come to a public forum, what's the purpose?

• Author
As in the other thread...what is it you expect from your postings?

If you are content, etc., why not fantasize this mess in private?

Why come to a public forum, what's the purpose?

Well, I just found out that Crestfallen_KH knew DG in RL.

I thought that was interesting. You never know what you are going to get in these threads.

But I'm not looking for people to tell me how to think and how to behave, no.

But I'm not looking for people to tell me how to think and how to behave, no.

No of course you're not. You would have to stop indulging your fantasies and start taking responsibility for yourself.