What is with women's warped perception of the average height of males?

And my experience is that a lot of smaller guys have bigger schlongs. ;)

This is a myth Cherry.

I am 6'2'' and my schlong is plenty big.;)

It actually has to do with the general length of extremities rather than height.

Thus, a man with big hands, long fingers, large feet will usually have a large kielbasa.

So, interested women should check out a guy's extremities.

i must admit i only find tall men attractive - 6'+. shorter than that is horribly unattractive...not just to me but to all my girlfriends too! tall = sexy!!!

Cherry Blossom 35
This is a myth Cherry.

It actually has to do with the general length of extremities rather than height.

Thus, a man with big hands, long fingers, large feet will usually have a large kielbasa.

I thought that was a myth, but I will keep it in mind ;)

This is a myth Cherry.

Balthazar.. I don't know how many 'shlongs' you have seen in your life.. and how do you base your statement... but let me tell you that I think I've seen a looooot more shlongs than you have... I've seen hundreds of them.. and you're off.. sorry.. I've seen guys with long extremities and tiny weenies and smaller guys with huge shlongs.. ;)

i never believe shrimpy men who say they are happy to be stumpy....ooops - i mean short!!!

same here.. that's why most men lie about their height on dating sites.. ;)

I've confronted quite a few men, along the years, who lied about their height.. we don't need a measuring tape to know the difference between 5'9 and 6'.. :laugh:

Lizzie - my last boss claimed he was 5' 10" - *I* am 5'10"...he was at least 3 inches shorter!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

WHY do men feel the need to do that?? the same men who laugh at women trying to be pretty?! *sigh* double bleedin standards or what?? Men can be sooo pathetic!

Lizzie - my last boss claimed he was 5' 10" - *I* am 5'10"...he was at least 3 inches shorter!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

WHY do men feel the need to do that?? the same men who laugh at women trying to be pretty?! *sigh* double bleedin standards or what?? Men can be sooo pathetic!

Maybe they think the woman will think that based on their height.. they have a bigger shlong.. :lmao:

This is a myth Cherry.

My ex-BF was a 6'3", dark, handsome, big hands, long fingers, large feet, and the tinniest ding dong I have ever seen in my whole life. The reason why he's now my ex.

I will! It's whats on the inside that counts. :)

jmp, even though you are rather an ugly individual, iI wish you wel!! :):):)

I'm beautiful and I know it, you are jealous because I wouldnt twice at some scabby whore like you!!

I like women who respect themselves - i take Linda McCartney over Camera Electra anyday, you plastic women do s*it for me!

:laugh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: i hope you are rich...my sister is a lawyer - i'm collecting all this!!! :):):):):):) keep going.

I'm fed up of this, its boring, women like the previous three give you great women a bad name, luckily for me I can seperate the bad from the good.

Good women are princess and deserve to be treated with love, women like claire will end up lonely so in the end "SHORT" men like find the gold dust"

Sweet dreams fat cheeks.

My sister will be in touch!! :):) Bye bye!! :):):)

Oooh Im So Scared!!!!

Lmao Wtf You Are Krazy!!!!

Lol..it's spelt CRAZY!! Are you thick?? How stupid are you?? Lol,lol.lol...

Jmp...by the way and for your information, I don't mean to scare you, but I don't take kindly to someone of the likes of you calling me a whore, so of course i'm going to sue.

mortensorchid

There is an old saying out there that height to a man is what big boobs are to a woman. I'd have to agree. There is also that saying "Tall, dark and handsome". Same applies.

I am 5'10", and I have traditionally gone for men who are taller than me. In the past I have been with guys who were shorter than me. While it doesn't bother me, I think unconciously it bothers the man who is shorter than me. Now? Well, all I can say is that if a man tells a woman that he is actually one height, he should not add a few inches onto it for good measure. Because a taller woman will know the difference when she meets him face to face. Just so you know.

There is an old saying out there that height to a man is what big boobs are to a woman. I'd have to agree. There is also that saying "Tall, dark and handsome". Same applies.

I am 5'10", and I have traditionally gone for men who are taller than me. In the past I have been with guys who were shorter than me. While it doesn't bother me, I think unconciously it bothers the man who is shorter than me. Now? Well, all I can say is that if a man tells a woman that he is actually one height, he should not add a few inches onto it for good measure. Because a taller woman will know the difference when she meets him face to face. Just so you know.

I don't understand this old saying.. I have big boobs so it got me curious.. do you mean that women tend to exagerate their boobs' size? :laugh:

I don't understand this old saying.. I have big boobs so it got me curious.. do you mean that women tend to exagerate their boobs' size? :laugh:

a message to whatever his name is...my sis said its better if we make up but if not i'll take you!!! :):):):) so up to you!!

Jmp...by the way and for your information, I don't mean to scare you, but I don't take kindly to someone of the likes of you calling me a whore, so of course i'm going to sue.

Ha-hem.. I'm curious.. how can you sue an anonymous poster on a board like this? :confused:

Ha-hem.. I'm curious.. how can you sue an anonymous poster on a board like this? :confused:

I know that's ridiculous.

Give it up Clairebear you attacked him first. :laugh::laugh:

I believe you jmpjmp that you are happy with your height you don't need to justify it, some women just project their own issues, don't bother with the insults you are wasting your time. :rolleyes:

I liked your message, good for you people should love themselves just as they are.

I know that's ridiculous.

Give it up Clairebear you attacked him first. :laugh::laugh:

I believe you jmpjmp that you are happy with your height you don't need to justify it, some women just project their own issues, don't bother with the insults you are wasting your time. :rolleyes:

I liked your message, good for you people should love themselves just as they are.

Yes she's wasting her time.. he's short AND broke.. :laugh:

Good for him if he's happy.. it takes all kind of people to please all kind of people.. :p

I have plenty of money. Short men earn money just look at Gary Coleman. :laugh:

OMG.. this guy is ugly and he is a nut case.. I saw him on Oprah or Dr. Phil... I forgot.. what an idiot.. I'm not sure he's got that much money..

women can be really viscious, why put down a guy because he says he is happy to be who he is!?!?

I'll never get that. isn't that what we women complain about all the time, that men can be really superficial and callous? why turn around and do the same...? :confused:

I'm 5'4'' but live in 3'' heels. I wouldn't call 5'9'' short (if you're in fact 5'9'', and not 5'7.5'' and just REALLY rounding up). For me, 5'11'' or 6' is perfect. But I'd rather date someone who's ridiculously tall than shorter than 5'9''.

I find it funny that shorter men mock short women who want to date tall guys. Do you not understand that short/petite women, who generally feel physically vulnerable and therefore want a sense of protection from their man, often want a big, strong man who's not also perceived as physically vulnerable?

Citizen Erased

Wow I think is the first time I have seen someone threaten to sue another poster. :laugh::confused::eek:

Has this board been overtaken by a horde of drama queens lately? :lmao: