Has anyone married their OM/MM and had it work out?

Nah, you only relish the "opportunities they provide" to someone like you.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

White Flower
I neither need, nor expect, anyone else to validate my choices. I take full responsibility for them and their consequences, and relish the opportunities they provide.
I think your statement is very intelligently stated. And I understand truly what you mean by 'relishing the opportunities they provide.' It's not just about getting something. It's about the bigger picture, the deeper perspective, the greater experience.
It's not just about getting something. It's about the bigger picture, the deeper perspective, the greater experience.

WF - I think I should hire you! :laugh:

GreenEyedLady
Nah, you only relish the "opportunities they provide" to someone like you.

They provide opportunities? Hmm....I wonder what those would be?

I don't need anyone to provide me opportunities, I do that myself...

Yes, I am very close to an OW that married her MM - they have a perfect relationship and have been together 16 years now.

However, I would be wary of any man that would want to move in so quickly...also express their love so vicariously...I am generalising but he sounds either co-dependent or controlling...then again, we don't know the whole story.

• Author

Actually he isn't controlling or co-dependent, he is the most laid back easy going person I know and is very independent.

I am currently seeking a job in his town and as soon as I can secure a job we will be apartment hunting. I know to everyone else it seems like it is so fast, but we feel as though we have known eachother forever and always been together. We spent the past week together (while my kids were on vacation with their dad) and it was pure bliss to spend some much needed quality time together.

Thanks to everyone who has responded; I will try and update when we finally reach our goal to be together forever.