Wanting a Taken man

Chrome Barracuda

I know what the quote symbolizes. I know what it means.

That why I liked it as my quote. and he didnt do it to intimidate the other man he said that line to show him that he's trying to reddem himself and all his past actions by letting him go. By turning over a new leaf.

That's what it meant.

And my avatar means nothing. I just liked it because it filled the perameters of the screen avatar. I would have picked freddy kruger if they had it.

Los angeles. yeah it's ruff out there. I know.

Lookingforward

for some reason the avie made me think CB was a female until recently (yeah I know - I'm slow)

Chrome Barracuda

Why would my Avatar of michael mysers make you think I was a woman?

It clearly states in my profile I'm a dude.

for some reason the avie made me think CB was a female until recently (yeah I know - I'm slow)

Maybe you're just more skilled at reading visual texts (and subtexts) that "mean nothing"... :p

Lookingforward

a. it looks female

b. I have NO idea who michael mysers is and

c. I rarely read profiles

plus maybe

d. the way you post lol

Order & Chaos
I know what the quote symbolizes. I know what it means.

That why I liked it as my quote. and he didnt do it to intimidate the other man he said that line to show him that he's trying to reddem himself and all his past actions by letting him go. By turning over a new leaf.

That's what it meant.

And my avatar means nothing. I just liked it because it filled the perameters of the screen avatar. I would have picked freddy kruger if they had it.

Los angeles. yeah it's ruff out there. I know.

Actually no, watch the movie again. I watched it last night and in the robbery scene he even realizes that though he WISHES that he is the good fighting against the bad, he knows that he is actually a tool of the tyranny of man.

It is his ego trying to convince him that killing these guys is a "good thing" and he is righteous for it but actually he is nothing more than a tool, a lackey of other evil men. That is a sad sad place to be. That quote, at that point (before killing someone) is a total control and god-like moment with the ultimate sign of control is ending another's life. It is pure evil.

Watch the movie again, especially the end of it.

Order & Chaos
Ahhh good ole LSD.

When I was young we didnt have much choice to do bad, we all knew that if you F'ed up you'd be gone! We had to do right. or maybe it was just me.

Let me tell you something I got caught stealing when I was like 11, arabian guy caught me, threatened me with a butcher knife behind the counter saying: in my country we chop hands off theives.

I never stole again... lol.

Maybe I went to hard, ok so what, I aint telling them nothing they're parents or people they know will or wont be telling them in the future. If I wont tell them, someone else will simple as that.

Like I said they make the choice to do what they want, even if I say something. or nothing.

And I never had a sock hop, senior prom, or pep rally.

The tyranny. lmao. that's a good one.

And dont try to psychoanalyze me by saying you had a messed up childhood and placing your anger out on others. blah, blah, blah.

Been there, done that.

And what/who exactly is an "arabian" man? :rolleyes:

Chrome Barracuda
And what/who exactly is an "arabian" man? :rolleyes:

I did watch the movie ending and it meant alot of things to many people.

But he was trying to get outta the game. he knew when god saved his life that day, that meant he was given a second chance when he let it marinate in his brain.

And what I meant of arabian, sorry to be so vague but I meant of middle eastern discent. I couldnt pinpoint his country of origin because I didnt ask. lol.

TogetherForever
a. it looks female

b. I have NO idea who michael mysers is and

c. I rarely read profiles

plus maybe

d. the way you post lol

:eek:LF you need to watch Halloween.

Michael Myers is in all the Halloween movies.

Sorry for the interruption!!

TF

Lookingforward
:eek:LF you need to watch Halloween.

Michael Myers is in all the Halloween movies.

Sorry for the interruption!!

TF

ohhh - watched the first one - the guy in the mask that just wouldn't die ? (kinda like some posters lol)

Maybe it's the Barracuda word. That's a nick-name for aggressive chicks and sorta' made me think it was a little gay of you :)

Chrome Barracuda
Maybe it's the Barracuda word. That's a nick-name for aggressive chicks and sorta' made me think it was a little gay of you :)

Reall I didnt know that.

lmao.

The thing is my first avatar picture was of a dodge charger hemi edition. It was pretty nice. That's why I picked the name for the chrome rims and barracuda because the car was an absolute beast.

Aint nothing gay about me. lol.

Order & Chaos
I did watch the movie ending and it meant alot of things to many people.

But he was trying to get outta the game. he knew when god saved his life that day, that meant he was given a second chance when he let it marinate in his brain.

And what I meant of arabian, sorry to be so vague but I meant of middle eastern discent. I couldnt pinpoint his country of origin because I didnt ask. lol.

Hmm, okay. So do you call all white dudes Irish men? Doesn't make much sense does it. :rolleyes:

Chrome Barracuda
Hmm, okay. So do you call all white dudes Irish men? Doesn't make much sense does it. :rolleyes:

????

What?

no...:confused:

If your irish, and you claim your irish accent and all, so be it.

If your italian, fine be italian.

This guy that threatened me. I couldnt pinpoint where he came from. So what?

WTf is up with you?

Well, as many have said on here about a MM he's not "free" until the ink is dry on the D papers - by the same logic he's not 'taken' until a public committment has been made......I'm not talking about someone who is IN an exclusive committed R, or living with someone or engaged - but if all you are is a "g/f" I ask again just how "committed" is the R ?

and fwiw I never went along either with the concept that if a guy liked me and vice versa I should hold off if my gf "liked" him LOL

I agree, She said he has been dating someone for 6 months... As long as he is not engaged he can look around, Isnt that what dating is all about? Its not like he is living with someone and already committed, 6 month into R, they barely know each other:D
ohhh - watched the first one - the guy in the mask that just wouldn't die ?

wasn't that Phantom of the Opera:p?

(kinda like some posters lol)

(specially the stalker-ish bit?)

Order & Chaos
????

What?

no...:confused:

If your irish, and you claim your irish accent and all, so be it.

If your italian, fine be italian.

This guy that threatened me. I couldnt pinpoint where he came from. So what?

WTf is up with you?

WTf is up with me is that it is just as ridiculous to indicate that someone of middle eastern descent would be "arabian" as calling a person of anglo saxon descent "irish".

I didn't realize that the argument was that difficult to comprehend. :rolleyes:

I treat all women equally, whether they're in a relationship or not. My courting all hinges on how the woman is acting. If the woman is acting like she's not in relationship, flirting with me, then her heart is obviously not in her current relationship. All she needs then is a little push which a meeting with an interesting man may give her, to make her realise the full extent of her dissatisfaction she has slowly gotten used to, to finally break out of her comfort zone and leave that relationship.

If on the other hand a woman doesn't act single, doesn't look at me twice, then I assume her heart really is in her current relationship and I don't begin any courting.

WTf is up with me is that it is just as ridiculous to indicate that someone of middle eastern descent would be "arabian" as calling a person of anglo saxon descent "irish".

I didn't realize that the argument was that difficult to comprehend. :rolleyes:

I'm sure a Jewish Israeli (who would certainly be "of middle eastern descent") would love to be called "arabian". As, no doubt, would a Lebanese Christian, a Kurdish Iraqi or an Armenian. :laugh:

Its not ridiculous at all since the majority of them are arab.

Now call it uninformed if you want, but its not ridiculous. I think you are trying to mince words too much here.

Order & Chaos
Its not ridiculous at all since the majority of them are arab.

Now call it uninformed if you want, but its not ridiculous. I think you are trying to mince words too much here.

No, you are bordering on racism. It would be like saying that all "black" people are African b/c most "blacks" are from Africa.

Now you might not find that insulting but there are many people who would find all of the above examples insulting. And uninformed does not excuse racist comments. It just is a lazy way of trying to explain it away.

Bottomline you are trying to generalize a large group of people into a very small group based on your own personal stereotypes. Many people do it but it is insulting and disrespectful.

And I know how much yourself and CB are about respecting others especially on this board.

Nor do I believe that one can ever mince words "too much". Words and how things are phrased is very important and conveys more than the person may realize. There is amazing power in words and it shouldn't be taken lightly. Maybe should think about that before posting some of the "wisdom" that you post.

No, you are bordering on racism.

So you calling me and CB racists?

It would be like saying that all "black" people are African b/c most "blacks" are from Africa.

Its an assumption based on statistics, it isn't racist. CB assumed, nothing more.

Now you might not find that insulting but there are many people who would find all of the above examples insulting. And uninformed does not excuse racist comments. It just is a lazy way of trying to explain it away.

So you are are calling us racists.

And I know how much yourself and CB are about respecting others especially on this board.

Care to elaborate on that one?