Can you tell the difference between a "genuinely good guy" and a "player"?

FormerNiceGuy

• Author
FormerNiceGuy
Lady, with all respect, you dont know what you are talking about.

Sometimes gentleman kisses his lady despite of her protests and sometimes he kicks his opponent to the bollocks. When manners collide with greater good.

Dan, what's your main objective with women? What are you looking for?

Trialbyfire

Sometimes gentleman kisses his lady despite of her protests and sometimes he kicks his opponent to the bollocks. When manners collide with greater good.

Man, with all due respect, you don't understand what an honest or real gentleman is. You're either one or not. It's how you were raised, your core foundations. When one is a gentleman, one isn't a pushover. He can be as assertive and aggressive as need be, reliant on the situation. In all aspects of life, he will carry himself with confidence, thus give/receive respect. His word is like gold.

Man, with all due respect, you don't understand what an honest or real gentleman is. You're either one or not. It's how you were raised, your core foundations. When one is a gentleman, one isn't a pushover. He can be as assertive and aggressive as need be, reliant on the situation. In all aspects of life, he will carry himself with confidence, thus give/receive respect. His word is like gold.

I'm blushing over here TBF. You can stop talking about me.:laugh:

Trialbyfire
I'm blushing over here TBF. You can stop talking about me.:laugh:

Pyro, you're such a disturber. :lmao:

But of course, there you have it. ;)

Answer my question first. What's your main objective with women?

I've already answered all of your questions...check the other thread we were talking in too.

Could you make the effort and find it, summarize it and post it the way I did?

Daniel Madr's main objective with women: Find the best specimen of woman he can get hands on, make her pregnant and together prepare the next generation of Madrs.

Shocked?

I don't understand why you are contradicting what she said, being a gentleman is a consistent character trait, applied to dealing with people/situations in general everyday life as well as the woman he cares for. Why would he need to take such things by force when it would be genuinely given? It would be the fraud impersonating the gentleman which would get the kick in the nuts. There is no collision here unless you ask for it...From what i just read you just asked for a firestorm.

Trialbyfire
I don't understand why you are contradicting what she said, being a gentleman is a consistent character trait, applied to dealing with people/situations in general everyday life as well as the woman he cares for. Why would he need to take such things by force when it would be genuinely given? It would be the fraud impersonating the gentleman which would get the kick in the nuts. There is no collision here unless you ask for it...From what i just read you just asked for a firestorm.

:laugh: True, true...

Clarrification.....

When you are aggressive or assertive as need be, reliant on situation...to the point you kick someone to the bollocks...then You stopped (temporarily) being a genlteman. Because by the code of Gentlemen - you dont kick each other to the bollocks. End of story.

Trialbyfire
Clarrification.....

When you are aggressive or assertive as need be, reliant on situation...to the point you kick someone to the bollocks...then You stopped (temporarily) being a genlteman. Because by the code of Gentlemen - you dont kick each other to the bollocks. End of story.

No, a gentlemen never kicks anyone in the...nuts... He takes someone down without needing to resort to this kind of action. Have you ever seriously met a gentleman? They can and will be ruthless, if you've messed with someone/something they care about...but...it's always within the constraints of fairplay. Regardless, six feet under, is still six feet under.

No, a gentlemen never kicks anyone in the...nuts... He takes someone down without needing to resort to this kind of action. Have you ever seriously met a gentleman? They can and will be ruthless, if you've messed with someone/something they care about...but...it's always within the constraints of fairplay. Regardless, six feet under, is still six feet under.

:D

I repeat, the most important thing an English(or whatever) gentleman has to learn is when to stop being one.

There are situations when staying within constraints of fair play might get you or other people within constraints of death.

Your views are very idealistic. A gentleman who says he would never kick someone to bollocks is just self absorbed snob obsessed and ego-protected by rules. Sometimes one has to take personal responsibility and eventhough one is very gentleman indeed, he kicks.

Its not your business btw. Lets think about what real Lady might be like. Gentlemen demand Ladies.

Trialbyfire

I repeat, the most important thing an English(or whatever) gentleman has to learn is when to stop being one.

There are situations when staying within constraints of fair play might get you or other people within constraints of death.

Your views are very idealistic. A gentleman who says he would never kick someone to bollocks is just self absorbed snob obsessed and ego-protected by rules. Sometimes one has to take personal responsibility and eventhough one is very gentleman indeed, he kicks.

Its not your business btw. Lets think about what real Lady might be like. Gentlemen demand Ladies.

Speaking of an outsized ego, meshed with a complete lack of knowledge...

Do tell us all, what you "view" as a lady. "Roll-over baby, I got 10 seconds?" :cool:

Sure, a gentleman would know when to fight the good fight. This does always entail "kicking" someone. In most cases the stronger gentleman can walk away and not feel the ego driven need to assert his physical dominance. Control of emotions in the face of bullying is a good thing. There are a number of ways to handle any given situation and each choice does define where you automatically go.

I'm sure I can think of a few situations where quick physical retaliation may be the best choice, but those are usually very rare and border on self defense. If this is something you regularly see then a change of environment (or attitude of what warrants physical self defense) might help.

I would love to see how others define a lady. Start a thread.

durka durka durka. :laugh:

My guess is that TBF meant that a gentlemen will know when he has to fight and when he should simply walk away.

For example, I have never thrown the first punch but I surely retaliated in kind.

Speaking of an outsized ego, meshed with a complete lack of knowledge...

Do tell us all, what you "view" as a lady. "Roll-over baby, I got 10 seconds?" :cool:

Dont worry. As sure as my direct and layman's kind of expessing myself is not a sign of real gentleman, you cant be mistaken for a real lady too.

So, dont worry about my views. Ladies dont fo it for me anyway.

Most of them dont know when to stop being one too.

Sure, a gentleman would know when to fight the good fight. This does always entail "kicking" someone. In most cases the stronger gentleman can walk away and not feel the ego driven need to assert his physical dominance. Control of emotions in the face of bullying is a good thing. There are a number of ways to handle any given situation and each choice does define where you automatically go.

I'm sure I can think of a few situations where quick physical retaliation may be the best choice, but those are usually very rare and border on self defense. If this is something you regularly see then a change of environment (or attitude of what warrants physical self defense) might help.

I would love to see how others define a lady. Start a thread.

durka durka durka. :laugh:

Nicely put, my lady.

Derka derka derka, muhamad jihad.

Trialbyfire
Dont worry. As sure as my direct and layman's kind of expessing myself is not a sign of real gentleman, you cant be mistaken for a real lady too.

So, dont worry about my views. Ladies dont fo it for me anyway.

Most of them dont know when to stop being one too.

I don't claim to be a "lady" as defined by a non-gentleman. What I am is someone raised by both a real lady and a real gentleman. In meshing attributes from both parents and modernizing them to what suits my personality, I define myself. I am no stereotype. Being liked is nice, by people who I can give/receive respect to/from. Beyond that, the balance are moot...

As for your views...technically, they're...moot...

I don't claim to be a "lady" as defined by a non-gentleman. What I am is someone raised by both a real lady and a real gentleman. In meshing attributes from both parents and modernizing them to what suits my personality, I define myself. I am no stereotype. Being liked is nice, by people who I can give/receive respect to/from. Beyond that, the balance are moot...

As for your views...technically, they're...moot...

Your reactions to my posts remind me of something:

Gary Johnston: Your skills are fading with age, Mrs. Sarandon.

Susan Sarandon: You will die a peasant's death!

Self proclaimed lady, gentleman or....no stereotype....is so stereotype :rolleyes:

You know I like you TBF despite all of this, dont you? How couldnt I like something that vulnerable and (sometimes) clueless.

• Author
FormerNiceGuy

All right..Dan..I thought I was pretty detailed on what I was trying to say...

But I'll simplify it for you.

Ha ha.

We'll use comic book characters..because everyone knows these characters...

even though they're just comic-book characters...the characteristics of these people are in "unsuccessful" and "successful" men.

The "nice wimp"......"Clark Kent"

-------------------------------------------

Supplicating, "a nice guy", never makes a move, a coward, adrognous, lacks masculinity, a guy who has no self-respect and lets women step on him, idolizes women, lives for everyone else but himself, dull, etc.

The "jerk".....Lex Luthor

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Uses power, dominance, financial power, arrogance, decisive, doesn't care about the feelings of others...sleeps with many women...but never gets the right girl and never will...He's emotionally insecure. Controlling and demanding.

The "player".......Bruce Wayne

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Knows just the things to say to woo women, doesn't dedicate his time to just one woman, flirts with all women, charismatic, plays hard to get, spins plates, ambitious, charming, needless, plays with women like they are toys..and picks up another toy.....never gets the right kind of girl. Places a mask over his face..for he is not real..and he holds a dark secret. Is an unhappy guy.

The genuine Man....Superman

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Confident and assertive. Takes action. Doesn't take sh*t from people but is respectful. Treats women the SAME as him. Isn't just "himself"..but rather his BEST SELF.Sexual. Will make a move.Decisive. Mature. Secure. Courageous. Is a leader.Is a good listener, but respects his time. Needless.Ambitious. Powerful, loyal, romantic and respectful. Is the hero of the day. Gets the RIGHT girl. Is genuine.

KidEternity

Ha ha.

even though they're just comic-book characters...the characteristics of these people are in "unsuccessful" and "successful" men.

Supplicating, "a nice guy", never makes a move, a coward, adrognous, lacks masculinity, a guy who has no self-respect and lets women step on him, idolizes women, lives for everyone else but himself, dull, etc.

Uses power, dominance, financial power, arrogance, decisive, doesn't care about the feelings of others...sleeps with many women...but never gets the right girl and never will...He's emotionally insecure. Controlling and demanding.

Knows just the things to say to woo women, doesn't dedicate his time to just one woman, flirts with all women, charismatic, plays hard to get, spins plates, ambitious, charming, needless, plays with women like they are toys..and picks up another toy.....never gets the right kind of girl. Places a mask over his face..for he is not real..and he holds a dark secret. Is an unhappy guy.

Confident and assertive. Takes action. Doesn't take sh*t from people but is respectful. Treats women the SAME as him. Isn't just "himself"..but rather his BEST SELF.Sexual. Will make a move.Decisive. Mature. Secure. Courageous. Is a leader.Is a good listener, but respects his time. Needless.Ambitious. Powerful, loyal, romantic and respectful. Is the hero of the day. Gets the RIGHT girl. Is genuine.

Downright has to be your best post :) Gotta love relating something to Superman!

Ha ha.

Stop your preaching and answer me what is your take on this:

• Successful Relationships are a myth

• Women lack integrity and honor

• Women are essentially worthless for everything except sex

• Having any kind of deep emotions for a woman is a sign of weakness

• Favors, compliments and tokens of appreciation is a sign of weakness

At least tell me why my answers were worth "growing up". Here are my notes:

• Successful Relationships are a myth

Unless both parties believe they have to give it some effort on many fronts in order to make it successful.

Quote:• Women lack integrity and honor

Yes, in general. They have another understanding of integrity and honor. Because you cant sacrifice your life for it when you have to take care of little baby. And as weaker sex, you have to be cunning and not direct.

Quote:• Women are essentially worthless for everything except sex

They provide safe harbour and they smell pretty good too. Besides they can produce beautifull little offspings.

Quote:• Having any kind of deep emotions for a woman is a sign of weakness

Yes if its sabotages your inegrity and honor. Besides women often misjudge it as weakness.

Quote:• Favors, compliments and tokens of appreciation is a sign of weakness

Yes if its sabotages your inegrity and honor. Besides women often misjudge it as weakness.

Downright has to be your best post :) Gotta love relating something to Superman!

Yeah its very popular. "Im not a wimp. I was playing Clark Kent. You know, the real me is more like Superman, really."

Im not comics fan, so I cant appreciate it probably.

All I know Superman lusts over a woman and turns to wussy everytime he sees her. Then he compensates it by flying around in leotards.

Give me Bruce Wayne anytime. Girls of LS, help me here, please.

• Women lack integrity and honor

• Women are essentially worthless for everything except sex

• Having any kind of deep emotions for a woman is a sign of weakness

• Favors, compliments and tokens of appreciation is a sign of weakness

Daniel, seeing as you go to great depths to come up with such trash.Tell me now, does that mean i am weak of character for thinking entirely the opposite to what you support above?

Why debate this so heavily, just get off the fence and proclaim your misogyny. Then at least people wont go to great lengths to reason with someone going to the extreme to prove that they wont listen even if they are 100% wrong in their beliefs.

For the bolded parts, well, he will find you and stuff his mask up your azz. Or maybe just shrugs his head for he is used to be portrayed as a villain.