Can you tell the difference between a "genuinely good guy" and a "player"?

FormerNiceGuy

Trialbyfire
I bet that you dream of FMG for your daughter and FonZ for you, heh. And me for kicking some terrorists' azzes. Right? On my way.

Ya' think? Firstly, I have no daughter. Next, Fonz is not my target, last, yes, do go kick some terrorist arses, 'cause who knows what will happen. Do I make myself clear?

• Author
FormerNiceGuy
It is not B&W. Either Jerk, Wimp or Genuine Good Guy. All Im telling you that GGG must be far more to the Jerk impression than to the Wimp impression in order to attract a stranger woman.

A diagram:

Wimp--nice guy----------center-----------Gladiator----Jerk

You say you have to be the Center. And Im teeling you thats reserved for Budhist Monks or Dads.

Oh mylanta!

Look....

I'm aware of both sides because I used to the same crap too.....

1. The Genuine good MAN is CONFIDENT.

The Jerk is ARROGANT.

2. The Genuine Good MAN is mature.

The Jerk is immature.

3. The Genuine Good MAN is honest.

The Jerk is aliar.

4. The Genuine Good MAN is respectful to women.

The Jerk is DOMINANT and abusive to women.

5. The Genuine Good MAN knows that he shouldn’t keep someone who doesn’t want to keep him.

The Jerk is willing to walk away at a drop of a hat.

6. The Genuine Good MAN is mature enough to invest into a long-term relationship.

The Jerk avoids commitment.

7. The Genuine Good MAN understands..or at least tries to understand women.

The Jerk isn't understanding because he thinks all women are "illogical, stupid, drama, psycho, etc…..ironically those are the women he attracts

8. The Genuine Good MAN is romantic, but HE DOES NOT try to buy a woman's affections..whereas the nice wimp does!

The Jerk thinks favors, compliments and tokens of appreciation are “chumpy”

9. The Genuine Good MAN doesn’t play mind games.

The Jerk is a challenge and he plays hard to get.

10. The Genuine Good MAN is decisive.

The Jerk is direct.

11. The Genuine Good MAN protects.

The Jerk controls.

12. The Genuine Good MAN is secure.

The Jerk is insecure.

13. The Genuine Good MAN cares about his woman.

The Jerks uses women for sex.

The Good Man can win over the Jerk.

He just needs to know when to put his foot down and have a spine. He can give her some opposition and a challenge.

The nice wimp is a pushover and says yes to everything she asks or wants. No woman will be attracted to somebody she can manipulate that easily

In the long run, the jerks are left with little black books filled with phone numbers of insecure girls, while the GOOD man get the woman worth spending a lifetime with.

Remember the "nice guy" seems like a wimp. That's what he emanates.

The "jerk" emanates the "bad boy".

But the "GENUINELY GOOD MAN" emanates the attributes of the hero..the top dog.

• Successful Relationships are a myth

Unless both parties believe they have to give it some effort on many fronts in order to make it successful.

• Women lack integrity and honor

Yes, in general. They have another understanding of integrity and honor. Because you cant sacrifice your life for it when you have to take care of little baby. And as weaker sex, you have to be cunning and not direct.

• Women are essentially worthless for everything except sex

They provide safe harbour and they smell pretty good too. Besides they can produce beautifull little offspings.

• Having any kind of deep emotions for a woman is a sign of weakness

Yes if its sabotages your inegrity and honor. Besides women often misjudge it as weakness.

• Favors, compliments and tokens of appreciation is a sign of weakness

Yes if its sabotages your inegrity and honor. Besides women often misjudge it as weakness.

• Author
FormerNiceGuy
Unless both parties believe they have to give it some effort on many fronts in order to make it successful.

Yes, in general. They have another understanding of integrity and honor. Because you cant sacrifice your life for it when you have to take care of little baby. And as weaker sex, you have to be cunning and not direct.

They provide safe harbour and they smell pretty good too. Besides they can produce beautifull little offspings.

Grow up..dog!

:lmao:

This isn't about sex Gary, it's about trust.

Terrorists are safe for now. I hope emancipation will progress faster. Women are the best bosses for me. Because I want to help but I cant suck a dick. Im homophobic.

• Author
FormerNiceGuy
Give me your answers to those questions.....cat!

It's written throughout this entire thread.

Dan, I've seen the threads you've posted in the past..and I can already tell which of the two of us is getting more play.. (thumbs up)

Give me your answers to those questions.....cat!

I didn't know that So Suave sent their court jester over for recruitment purposes!?

..and I can already tell which of the two of us is getting more play.. (thumbs up)

No comment.

• Author
FormerNiceGuy
No comment.

Anyways...sorry about that snide comment.

Look, just be "real".

That's all I'm saying.

I didn't know that So Suave sent their court jester over for recruitment purposes!?

Please dont associate me with that forum. There are some gems and eye openers, I dont say I know it all, but its infested with former nice guys and their wishful thinking.

All it takes to be succesful with women is clear mind and pair of cojones. And you cant learn how to achive it by reading or developing (thats for you FMG) theories or using psycho-mumbojumbo-self speech and formulas. You have to kill the lion every day.

Terrorists are safe for now. I hope emancipation will progress faster. Women are the best bosses for me. Because I want to help but I cant suck a dick. Im homophobic.

Awe,

I like rain, I like ham, and I like you.

I want to tell you how much I love your mind, but it simply isn't true.

Only a woman...will do.

Anyways...sorry about that snide comment.

Look, just be "real".

That's all I'm saying.

You dont have to apologize to me. Apologize to those poor women who thought your posts are about how to be genuine man and not about how to be someone most attractive to them...to play them easily.:laugh:

Forget it.

And now, Im really interested what your specific answers would be. Come on, dont be afraid. Give me straight answers. At worst they flag you as sexist pig.;)

Here's a related question: How do you tell the difference between a guy who's trying to be a gentleman, and a guy who's really not all that interested?

Awe,

I like rain, I like ham, and I like you.

I want to tell you how much I love your mind, but it simply isn't true.

Only a woman...will do.

F*ck yeah. Exactly.

Trialbyfire
Here's a related question: How do you tell the difference between a guy who's trying to be a gentleman, and a guy who's really not all that interested?

By the way he looks at you and his body language. :)

• Author
FormerNiceGuy

The guy who's interested will be the one asking you all the questions and interested in what you have to say.

The one who's not interested...isn't.

• Author
FormerNiceGuy
You dont have to apologize to me. Apologize to those poor women who thought your posts are about how to be genuine man and not about how to be someone most attractive to them...to play them easily.:laugh:

Forget it.

And now, Im really interested what your specific answers would be. Come on, dont be afraid. Give me straight answers. At worst they flag you as sexist pig.;)

Dude, do whatever you think works. I know what works for me. I don't put up some bullsh*t front with women.

Maybe it doesn't work for you.

By the way he looks at you and his body language. :)

The most important thing any real gentleman learns is when to stop being one.

• Author
FormerNiceGuy

On an unrelated note.....

Dan, what's your main objective with women?

What are you looking for?

Trialbyfire
The most important thing any real gentleman learns is when to stop being one.

An honest gentleman never stops being a gentleman. A gentleman can be an incredible lover and still remain at core, a gentleman.

Dude, do whatever you think works. I know what works for me. I don't put up some bullsh*t front with women.

Maybe it doesn't work for you.

OK.

Will you answer those questions or not? Simple, few words, no BS answers, it wont take you long. Id like to see what you are made of. And I promise I wont argue with you about your answers.

• Author
FormerNiceGuy
OK.

Will you answer those questions or not? Simple, few words, no BS answers, it wont take you long. Id like to see what you are made of. And I promise I wont argue with you about your answers.

Answer my question first. What's your main objective with women?

I've already answered all of your questions...check the other thread we were talking in too.

An honest gentleman never stops being a gentleman. A gentleman can be an incredible lover and still remain at core, a gentleman.

Lady, with all respect, you dont know what you are talking about.

Sometimes gentleman kisses his lady despite of her protests and sometimes he kicks his opponent to the bollocks. When manners collide with greater good.