Prince charming=cowardly jerk????? WTF??

Cheers to all of us.

Here is another giggle...someone complimented me on my weight loss today...I said it was the anxiety diet. It was caused by __ass-wipe_______, and as I was finished with him, she could take him now and see how much weight he could cause her to lose. He is also good for curing one from internet dating, which I have no intention of trying again any time soon.

it's a harsh diet but it works! it is kinda annoying to have to buy all new jeans though! i haven't been a size 6 since...well never! maybe for a day when i was 10? lol

damn i joined match.com and chemistry.com a few weeks ago. i ran screaming from my matches! if that's what's out there...um pass!

Walking away

Stay away from eHarmony for God's sake.

That's where I met mine!

Well not on purpose and I wouldn't phrase it like that but there have been times when a woman began changing her life for me and the reality of what was happening hit me. I guess you could say I have a hard time imagining what being with a woman(forever) would be like until I know that idea can be a reality. I'm not sure this makes any sense. I've never tried to verbalize it like this but I know all people want what they can't have to a certain degree.

are you trying to tell me that if any of you girls KNEW for a FACT that you could have these men..... that you're DONE shopping? That you'd marry them and NEVER break their heart?

E..H

Just curious...how old are you, and I'm guessing from what you said you've never been married.

I have been married twice, btw, and yes, I guess I broke their hearts, but I didn't run like a freakin' coward. Not saying you are a coward, referring to my retarded coward. It was not a cold-hearted decision, it took a lot to get to that point.

i'm thinking EH in in his mid-40s and is divorced. he's 6'2 and has hazel eyes. lol

are you trying to tell me that if any of you girls KNEW for a FACT that you could have these men..... that you're DONE shopping? That you'd marry them and NEVER break their heart?

E..H

The fact that you had to ask has me wonder! WE THOUGHT we DID have these men! AND WE adored to them!!!!!

It wasn't a game! We didnt' leave clues! We were flippin honest! All the way!

I am sooooooooooooooooo happy you enlightened me!

He was just shopping....convinced the sales clerk it was the best damn jacket he had ever laid eyes on! Even tried it out in the store for awhile! Took it home, washed and worn it and then decided he could live without it..."changed his mind"....Holy *****!

Beware of the shopper who is sure of his buy! He's only wanting to buy it to see if he REALLY wants it!

Man alive! this would be comical if it wasnt so depressing!

Done 'em all...even jdate. And down here anyway, it seems to be ALL THE SAME GUYS. And I'll talk to single friends, say I met a guy on which ever site...oh, who is he? I'll say who...oh I went out w/ him, or my friend went out w/ him, whatever. As big and spread out as it is down here, it's still a small world after all, even on these stupid dating sites.

Walking away

Yep, ehHarmony is the one...Go figure, huh?

Can you imagine what kind of person gets REJECTED then?!

i'm thinking EH in in his mid-40s and is divorced. he's 6'2 and has hazel eyes. lol

Perfect...let's line up and see if he chooses to try one of us on.

Perfect...let's line up and see if he chooses to try one of us on.

oh geeez like that cathouse show on hbo? :eek:

Yep, ehHarmony is the one...Go figure, huh?

Can you imagine what kind of person gets REJECTED then?!

hahaha...exactly! hell i couldn't handle another rejection this year myself!

Just remember...I'm the pushy one! So I'll go first and push him away so the rest of you can have your opportunities to be rejected.

hahaha...exactly! hell i couldn't handle another rejection this year myself!

OMG...this will crack you up. You know about my abandonment fears right? Last night I dreamnt my THERAPIST moved away. I called him today and told him. He assured me he isn't going anywhere!

Walking away

Yeah,

You freakin women asking him all these questions...

How DARE you?!

Can't you just LET HIM BE?

Event Horizon
Oh by God!

He's back!

Maybe my charm worked...

Did it, Event Horizon...? :)

Well the charm never hurts. :) I missed a bunch of posts while trying to get that other one written. I gotta go back and read.

E..H

So needy...going at it again w/ the emails, the texts, the IMs...give him his SPACE goddamn it!

So needy...going at it again w/ the emails, the texts, the IMs...give him his SPACE goddamn it!

stop making me laugh! i'm trying to be all emo here! lol!

Well the charm never hurts. :) I missed a bunch of posts while trying to get that other one written. I gotta go back and read.

E..H

Hey E.H. Well if you REALLY mean it! You can come back (i've never had the opportunity to say that girls!) Mine just vanished and NEVER came back! (YET!) ;)

stop making me laugh! i'm trying to be all emo here! lol!

That's my role in life, making people laugh. But you can be emo for a while, cuz I really need to get to bed. Seriously...I am tired of being tired, tired of being anxious, tired of shaking and babbling, in other words, I'm just tired. But I feel a hulluva lot better right now than I did when I first started posting tonight. Then I was staring at his name on my AIM list, and now it's deleted. I will probably put it back from time to time to see if he has blocked me, cuz that's my retardedness (I teach 5th grade, I have wonderful role models for how to act that way, lol). I decided I'm not going on myspace anymore, cuz I wasn't getting anything out of it other than my music, which I can listen to on projectplaylist. If you don't know that site, check it out, it's awesome!

I personally think we are hilarious....

I think you would all be really cool to hang out with. We'd need Sedgwick to complete the group, she sounds like a hoot too.