Prince charming=cowardly jerk????? WTF??

Walking away

Actually....yes.

He actually took me to Vegas last year for my birthday to see Barry Manilow (don't laugh)...

Problem is I don't have that chemistry with him. He does with me but I don't with him.

And that just sucks.

It is funny: all my friends at work were flabbergasted that I wasn't interested in him that way. I mean, he is charming, sweet, and a godzillionaire.

They told me I needed to get into therapy to fall in love with him. :)

One even suggested hypnosis....

I just realized that I managed 5 full days of NC!!!

Sedg: after so long, do you still get the urge to call? when was the last time you tried?

Today was hard (who am I kidding?...every f*ing day has been hard!)

Walking away

Day 9 for me.

Stubborn, indifferent, ridiculously dumb ass....

Edited by Walking away
I just realized that I managed 5 full days of NC!!!

Sedg: after so long, do you still get the urge to call? when was the last time you tried?

We spoke for the last time in late August. I blocked his contact info for 2 months and ran off to Mexico. Then in Nov I sent him a text telling him that my book was due Jan 15 and I didn't want to hear from him before then, but that I would unblock him after I turned it in. I ended it, "I love you unconditionally, always." Jan 15 I unblocked him. No word. In early Feb I sent a good friend of his an email saying to please feed him a sandwich for me every now and then, and that if he ever needs to know there's someone out here who loves him for exactly who he is, let him know. I asked the friend not to respond.

No response from my ex at all. I'd like to think his friend might have told him I'd emailed, but if he did, my ex didn't care.

What's the book about?

and WHAT are you still doing up? lol

Don't mean to sound harsh but if I'm still feeling like this in 5 months; I have no idea how I'll make it through!!! :(

embarrassment. my friend and i had a talk about that very thing, sedge...she felt it and i didn't. then i got it...it's a hard feeling to describe and i think people use different words for it maybe...when you really should have known better than to trust someone with your deepest thoughts and secrets but you feel like you got fooled into doing it and then you feel somehow deceived and ashamed at the same time for not trusting yourself first? ugh i totally blew that description...but something like that?

At some point back I had written that I felt humiliated. Embarrassed is another excellent word to describe my feelings. Although now pissed off jumps to mind, too. It's 6:20 in the morning. I'm back to those waking up of why thoughts in my head and how dumb is that? It just doesn't matter why, it matters that I try to erase him from my memory. Can I do that? Posting here doesn't help erase him obviously, but at least it keeps me from sliding into softer thoughts where I might feel the urge to contact. And if I contacted the only thing I'd want to say was f*ck you anyway. And that would just make ME look bad, and that's the last thing I want. I've looked enough like a fool, always willing to believe his crap.

Walking away

Uggg....

I have turned into a raging insomniac!

Far Behind...

I don't have an urge to contact him. I think about him alot but he has made his choice that I am not worth fighting for. Unfortunately, HIS silence speaks volumes...

And I am not settling. I never will.

I have been treated far too well by men to let this schmuck take me down...

And as far as responding to your man's potential contact....don't.

Silence speaks volumes...

Hugs.

WA

Edited by Walking away

This thread has turned into an off topic conversation about who knows what??? I'm sorry that members aren't able to stay on topic past the tenth post or so.

THREAD CLOSED!