Dr. Laura: Women Share Blame for Cheating Men...

Oh yes NJ certainly has a problem with greed. This state hasn't had a good governor probably since before I was born. Corzine is a joke. It's a shame because NJ has a lot to offer if they could just get somebodyh to run it right.

Trialbyfire
I have to respectfully disagree here TBF, but myself not being a cheater, I guess you may be right.

But sometimes I get so horny or turned on by a strange woman, I wish I could have sex with them and I think if I was single and could get it, I would.

The only difference between that and prostitution is paying for it, and if a guy doesnt have a problem doing that, then isnt it about sex?

I'm uncertain why prostitution is the main topic right now. My only thoughts on prostitution is that it's demeaning to both the hooker involved and the john that would willingly partake.

My understanding is that this thread is about affairs. An affair is usually more than a one-night stand. It's a third party entering into a relationship with a previously committed person.

An affair begins with some form of neediness within the wayward spouse, in whatever form. When that neediness isn't satisfied by the betrayed spouse, the wayward spouse goes looking elsewhere, for validation. They find someone who will validate them. They enter into a non-physical relationship, as defined by the term emotional affair. Some proceed further into a physical relationship, hence sex is a byproduct.

An affair begins with some form of neediness within the wayward spouse, in whatever form.

Why can't an affair begin with just two people wanting exciting sex? Do you think people simply cannot be so shallow?

Trialbyfire
Why can't an affair begin with just two people wanting exciting sex? Do you think people simply cannot be so shallow?

Perhaps I give married people, the benefit of a doubt. I would hope that people have more self-control than that but you're probably right.

Not everyone views their commitments in the same way as I do.

Perhaps I give married people, the benefit of a doubt. I would hope that people have more self-control than that but you're probably right.

Not everyone views their commitments in the same way as I do.

It's understandable, believe me. You do sound like a very strong and a person with good morals. But understanding people outside of one self is a challenge, but essential! We try to figure out other people and we mostly compare people against ourselves to start with.

It would be interesting to see if anyone would post if they ever cheated simply just for exciting sex and thats it.

White Flower
It's understandable, believe me. You do sound like a very strong and a person with good morals. But understanding people outside of one self is a challenge, but essential! We try to figure out other people and we mostly compare people against ourselves to start with.

It would be interesting to see if anyone would post if they ever cheated simply just for exciting sex and thats it.

It is all over the OW/OM forum. Many long term EMAs began with for-sex-only arrangements.

maggie the cat

well, if you ask me she's an idiot...oh and i HAD to share this letter. it was written in response to her stance on homosexuality and is FUNNY!

[sIZE=2]Ask Dr Laura

This letter has been circulating on the net. Reportedly the author is Kent

Ashcraft.

Dear Dr. Laura,

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's law. I have learned a great deal from you, and I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind him that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific laws and how to best follow them.

1. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev. 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. How should I deal with this?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as it suggests in Exodus

21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev. 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

4. Lev. 25:44 states that I may buy slaves from the nations that are around us. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans but not Canadians. Can you clarify?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination (Lev. 10:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

7. Lev. 20:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a

defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my

vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and

unchanging.

:D

[/sIZE]