Might be Having Twins...Suggestions?

Gwyneth

whichwayisup

Then be prepared. Talk to your lawyer, know what you need to know as in child support, visitation etc.. And, instead of him ASKING you to take a paternity test, tell him you're willing to take one to prove that he is the father of your baby(ies). The more in control and calm you are, the less drama you'll have to deal with. Don't bash his wife, infact if anything, try to stay netrual, if not nice about that part of his life. Last thing you need to deal with is him pissed off and be threatening.

• Author
Then be prepared. Talk to your lawyer, know what you need to know as in child support, visitation etc.. And, instead of him ASKING you to take a paternity test, tell him you're willing to take one to prove that he is the father of your baby(ies). The more in control and calm you are, the less drama you'll have to deal with. Don't bash his wife, infact if anything, try to stay netrual, if not nice about that part of his life. Last thing you need to deal with is him pissed off and be threatening.

I bashed his wife to him all the time and he never defended her. He's shrug--what a man. Anyway, I do have a Lawyer who I discuss this with but right now I am using him for another situation I am in with a former landlord who decided to keep my security deposit for no reason. That's a whole nother story for a whole nother board though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
"I bashed his wife to him all the time."

Why? For what purpose?

I actually answered this same question in the OW/OM room tonight.

Mainly because he gave me reasons to and allowed me to. But that's not the purpose of this thread...

I have my appointment tomorrow. The father and I will hopefully learn if it's twins or not...

So far he is coming; we'll see :rolleyes:

Oh goodness! You've gotten a lot of great tips and support on here. The only thing I have to add it to use all the resources you can. Websites like ParentsConnect.com are great for not only getting support from other parents, but also with giving information and advice on a bunch of different topics concerning children.

• Author
Oh goodness! You've gotten a lot of great tips and support on here. The only thing I have to add it to use all the resources you can. Websites like ParentsConnect.com are great for not only getting support from other parents, but also with giving information and advice on a bunch of different topics concerning children.

Thank you, JulieJ :) I have also received a great deal of literature from my OB, including a CDRom that lets me track week by week :)

But that's not the purpose of this thread...

*Purpose of it or not, it a question that was asked that pertained to you saying you "bashed his wife." Maybe yourstatement was not the purpose of the thread either, but you were the one who mentioned it so don't be surprised when someone asks you a question(s) reguarding something said.

*You talk about others not being on topic or things "not being the purpose of the thread", but yet others questions comes from what you have orginally brought up. Thanks for answering.

Lookingforward
But that's not the purpose of this thread...

*Purpose of it or not, it a question that was asked that pertained to you saying you "bashed his wife." Maybe yourstatement was not the purpose of the thread either, but you were the one who mentioned it so don't be surprised when someone asks you a question(s) reguarding something said.

*You talk about others not being on topic or things "not being the purpose of the thread", but yet others questions comes from what you have orginally brought up. Thanks for answering.

She bashes the wife because she loathes her, it comes through every time G posts about her, has done for months.