Women with Too Many Past Sexual Partners!

I'd rather not know how many people she has been with. To me a high number is a turn-off and if I did hear the number and it was a high number, I would want her to get STD tested immediately.

If I somehow hear the number after her and I are in a relationship, then I wouldn't be turned-off due to the feelings that I have towards her, but I still would like for her to get tested.

In my experience, you can pretty much tell from a persons personality and their outlook on life if they were the promiscuous type in the past or not.

I will say that a high number on a guy or a girl does not impress me in the least bit.

I'd rather not know how many people she has been with. To me a high number is a turn-off and if I did hear the number and it was a high number, I would want her to get STD tested immediately.

If I somehow hear the number after her and I are in a relationship, then I wouldn't be turned-off due to the feelings that I have towards her, but I still would like for her to get tested.

In my experience, you can pretty much tell from a persons personality and their outlook on life if they were the promiscuous type in the past or not.

I will say that a high number on a guy or a girl does not impress me in the least bit.

Just because they have a low number doesn't mean they are clean. Just like rolling the dice, every combination has an equal chance, regardless of what comes before it.

I never ask. I don't want to know because I'd rather not think about her with other guys. If she says she's with me now, that's what matters.

Just because they have a low number doesn't mean they are clean. Just like rolling the dice, every combination has an equal chance, regardless of what comes before it.

I never ask. I don't want to know because I'd rather not think about her with other guys. If she says she's with me now, that's what matters.

Very true, although there is a good chance that a person with a low number was more careful when engaging in sex and probably used protection, but you are correct that you never know.

Why do men or women care what their mate did in the past as long as they did it honestly and without betraying another person? I could marry some sweet innocent virgin and then after the kids she cuts me off because she hates sex and then at 40 she has a mid life crisis and wants to experience her sexuality with other men. I have seen it happen before. If a woman truly enjoys sex she will bring that into the marriage and it will be better for the both us and she won't wonder what it is like to experience sexuality with other men because she has been there and done that.

Very true, although there is a good chance that a person with a low number was more careful when engaging in sex and probably used protection, but you are correct that you never know.

My general policy is to always wear protection until we're exclusive and have both been tested, but sometimes it's tempting to break that.

My general policy is to always wear protection until we're exclusive and have both been tested, but sometimes it's tempting to break that.

It sure is. I have the exact same policy.

Why do men or women care what their mate did in the past as long as they did it honestly and without betraying another person? I could marry some sweet innocent virgin and then after the kids she cuts me off because she hates sex and then at 40 she has a mid life crisis and wants to experience her sexuality with other men. I have seen it happen before. If a woman truly enjoys sex she will bring that into the marriage and it will be better for the both us and she won't wonder what it is like to experience sexuality with other men because she has been there and done that.

Well Wog,

Bad habits are hard to break. When you get in the habit of meaningless sex with random people... I figure that can be a hard habit to break too.

I am with you on this one, Riddler.

I'd would have a problem with it because I haven't been with many men.

I'm a little too much of a germaphobic to have random sex!!! And it is meaningless!!! Just a bod doesn't turn me on. Whatever happened to the build up, the passion?

It's like seeing the end of a movie without watching the begining?!? (Or something like that!)

I am with you on this one, Riddler.

I'd would have a problem with it because I haven't been with many men.

and I haven't been with many women either. I'm sure that had I been a man-whore, my outlook may be different.

Must be very comfortable to open up and share my fantasies with.

Are you going to share some fantasies Lyssa?

and I haven't been with many women either. I'm sure that had I been a man-whore, my outlook may be different.

I'm guessing this as well. ;)

Out of curiosity, who's the new girl in your avatar?

I'm just teasing. That is WWIU's lesbian crush. That is Gina Gershon.

I'm teasing. For a second there, I was a little jealous. ;)

melodymatters

Whoa, good job wogs !!! Gotta love a thread where our resident mysoginist is one of the more sensible posters !

Yes, life experience does tend to open one's eyes. It's interesting that people with low numbers get so threatened by topics like this.

Yes, life experience does tend to open one's eyes. It's interesting that people with low numbers get so threatened by topics like this.

Are you saying that I am threatened?

My eyes and mind are open.