Had a visitor today... Part Deux

And as for the whole "White Knight" comment: I showed up early, and I am Stampdaddy!!!! j/k:):):):):):):):):)

It's really, really too bad you aren't so in love with a woman who can freely be yours to spoil as you will. Do you have any idea how many wonderful ladies there are out there who have been wishing to meet a guy like you for the last three years? I'm sorry you're wasting it all on someone who has been and continues to be otherwise engaged.

2-3 years good enough? cause that's our goal

Do you have children stamp daddy? Your willing to wait 2-3 year's for this OW? Why?

AP:)

• Author

Your game plan might want to be what is the time limit you give yourself to wait for her to do her things? Not to share with her because you don't want to pressure her in any way it has to come from her and her H all on their own and not because she feels the chance with you wille expire but you do need to be realistic that you cannot put your heart on hold for her forever. IT would be to smart give yourself a goal so that you are also realistic about what you expect from yourself. Capiche?

Eyes, ears are wide open, deadline is set, work to be done, goals to achieve, and prayers a plenty..

I will be OK... chin up little pig...

GreenEyedLady
She will NOT be moving here with me for maybe 3-5 plus years.... She will be on her own.

Wow, that is a long time! I wouldn't wait that long...And if she comes through, I doubt you two will either...

Just being real...

• Author
Do you have children stamp daddy? Your willing to wait 2-3 year's for this OW? Why?

Yes I do.. and to be clear, it's waiting 2-3 years before ME meeting her children... maybe 1-3, depends on how everthing goes...

Wow, that is a long time! I wouldn't wait that long...And if she comes through, I doubt you two will either...

Just being real...

Sadly, I agree with you GEL. Stamp, don't count all the eggs yet and please, don't put them all in one basket. I know that's easier said than done, and you're banking on things going a certain way.

Nothing is ever carved in stone. She's proven this to her husband...

• Author

Just being real...

Again, like with the time in re: to the children, we have to wait and see how it goes...

Again, I can say: do you know what everyother weekends would be like for US?? EVERY situation is different, and I will tell you, I can make every other weekends BEAUTIFUL..... I can make EVERYDAY Beautiful, and better yet, I DO make HER feel Beautiful.. What a nice job, no, priveledge to have...

Again, like with the time in re: to the children, we have to wait and see how it goes...

Again, I can say: do you know what everyother weekends would be like for US?? EVERY situation is different, and I will tell you, I can make every other weekends BEAUTIFUL..... I can make EVERYDAY Beautiful, and better yet, I DO make HER feel Beautiful.. What a nice job, no, priveledge to have...

I'm sure you can make her feel beautiful, however are you free to love her? Because that would make her feel truely beautiful!

• Author
Sadly, I agree with you GEL. Stamp, don't count all the eggs yet and please, don't put them all in one basket. I know that's easier said than done, and you're banking on things going a certain way.

Nothing is ever carved in stone. She's proven this to her husband...

The funny thing is I feel a bit af "retreat" from the ol' egg basket, which is where ALL of my eggs were.. I guess I mean, I feel taller over the situation, and IF she lays an egg on this (see what I did there??) I can only be disappointed in HER and not myself.. Probably not making any since, my thoughts are all scrambled (see what I did THERE??)

sorry, enough "egg" references

Mustang Sally

Ok.

I'm going to have to go back and read your whole story.

Because you sound like a sweet guy, but.....

Jeez.

She's got you majorly pussy-whipped, man.

I mean seriously.

I'm a WOMAN and I can see that....

Good luck with that, pal.

Really.

I wish you happiness.

(Power of the Pussy. It's a formidable force.)

Just hope after all is said and done she appreciates you and all your efforts to treat her like a queen.

I hate to say this, but she seems quite dramatic and affairs are drama and intense driven. Just hope that when the dust settles, she is OK with a normal life without the rollercoaster ride that she's gotten used to for the past 3 1/2 years...

GreenEyedLady

My point is mainly that everyone makes deadlines with the best of intentions...and then real life steps in and changes everything...My guess is that if she does do what she says she will, it's not going to be 3-5 years...

That in my opinon would get old real fast...When two people are in a R, they want to share all aspects of their lives with their partners...That's when the fantasy part of the A ends and RL takes over...I mean who wants to wait 3-5 years for RL to happen?

And I understand about introducing you a little down the line, but I think anything beyond 6 months to a year is too long...It's wonderful to think oh, she'll be on her own, but the reality is, you probably won't think it's the great if it happens...You'll want her to be with you...and if you don't feel that way, you're probably not that serious about her...

So good luck to you...

(Power of the Pussy. It's a formidable force.)

Thank you for saying that outloud.

Stamps do yourself a tiny favour, for me and all the girls here. Say outloud that "YES, MY MW sh*t does stink. She farts, poops and isn't perfect, she isn't a queen. I may love her with all my heart, but I won't put her on a pedistool."

LOL at all your egg references! Good ones.

• Author
I'm sure you can make her feel beautiful, however are you free to love her? Because that would make her feel truely beautiful!

Hoping for that BEAUTIFUL day... I met an old man once about 15 years ago, that told me that once you find that kind of feeling in your heart, the absolute feeling of "Loving to Love someone", boy, there is NOTHING better.. And when you do that, making someone "feel loved" is the easiest thing you could EVER do....

I hope to run circles around that kind old man...

And when you do that, making someone "feel loved" is the easiest thing you could EVER do....

I think most of us just want to make sure you get that love in return and the scales are balanced........It just seems you love her and put her first a hell of alot more than she does for you.

• Author
Thank you for saying that outloud.

Stamps do yourself a tiny favour, for me and all the girls here. Say outloud that "YES, MY MW sh*t does stink. She farts, poops and isn't perfect, she isn't a queen. I may love her with all my heart, but I won't put her on a pedistool."

LOL at all your egg references! Good ones.

OH, I could tell you stories... The "Lobby" story is a good one.. But I won't;)

I agree, and I've said all along, this agreement for NC was for the wrong reasons.. He even asked her if she was doing it because he asked her to, and she replied "yes, because you and the MC told me to.." She was already ready to say she wanted D, but was talked out of it by MC.. She feels that it isnt fair to anybody when she's NOT trying.. WHat's the point?

And as far as her H wooing her?? C'mon, he hasnt wooed her in over 10 years or more...

Man this is exactly like my ex's situation apparently both his W and the therapist told them to try to make it work before they decided to call it quits and he said that he gave it a shot to please her but that deep down he knew it was going to fail because his heart was just not in it. At first he said he owed it to their marriage to give it one last fair go because he needed to be 100% sure he wanted out for all the right reasons but shortly after he realised he couldn't be with her, he listed the reasons why and I am not going to repeat them here because it is neither here nor there but he was just going throught he motions in therapy and it was going to fail. That is a turn off to me, how cowardly can you be really? Or is just a flat out lie? Either way I didn't like the sounds of it....

So SampD what do you make of that? What do you make of the fact that she is dragging her feet going though the motions with her H/therapist? How do you see her because of knowing this?

Who knows what the truth is but could they both be making the same crap up? :laugh: Or could it be that therapists that try to help a couple from an A have the exact same tactics? I think it is more the latter.

It just amazes me that there is a whole business around trying to convince people to stay with someone who does not want to be with them and tries to convince someone who no longer loves another to love them again. In some cases the recovery happens and it was in those cases that the couple just went through a rough patch and committed a wrongful act of betrayal but in other cases how can you even take money from a couple knowing what a mountain of a climb it would take in order for that recovery to succeed especially when it seems only one of the parties are more into it than the other.

It's like going to fortune teller really you are paying someone to give you a positive outlook on your future even when everything is working against you...

I was reading that marriage buliders site as someone made a comment about some A plan or whatever it is called and it was just amazing what I read. I mean to think that these people make a living out of trying to convince a person that does not want to be loved by their spouse to love them and telling the other to stay strong for them to come around...how messed up is that!?!? And the huge onis is on the BS to put all this super human work into trying to win the cheater back, :laugh: you gotta ask yourself is a person that did you that much wrong really worth all that hassle? I guess for some yes.

Mustang Sally
I think most of us just want to make sure you get that love in return and the scales are balanced........It just seems you love her and put her first a hell of alot more than she does for you.

Word.

Just sayin'.

Stamps.

Hold on to your testicles for dear life.

(Where's Gunny and some of the other guys when I need them??? Admittedly, I'm not very good at playing "guy.")

OH, I could tell you stories... The "Lobby" story is a good one.. But I won't;)

What went on in the lobby? Why not share?

• Author

NOT true at all.... of course, lately, it's been difficult since every move she makes is being scrutinized.. But no, she is the MOST loving person I have ever known, thoughtful, so thoughtful. It amazes me what little things she can remember and 6-8 months later, bam.. I am VERY lucky.

AND NO, I am NOT pussy whipped... But what I am, ia a gentleman, who loves someone beautifully and and nothing makes me happier than to see her smile.

** let's not think I'm a big Dudley DooRight

(Where's Gunny and some of the other guys when I need them??? Admittedly, I'm not very good at playing "guy.")

That's because we don't have balls to scratch...

• Author
Word.

Just sayin'.

Stamps.

Hold on to your testicles for dear life.

"WORD"???:p

nothing makes me happier than to see her smile.

Ha! That is EXACTLY what my ex says to me. That is his definition of love.

I guess you guys really ARE that simple!?!? :laugh:

• Author
What went on in the lobby? Why not share?

UM,

one night while In Memphis at the "world famous" Peabody Hotel, after a night of BBQ, Beers and Tamales, someone had, um, some stomach issues, and in lieu of waking up another someone else with what felt was gonna be a long, dragout bowel fight, excused themselves to the Lobby of the hotel, in ones jammies at 2am..... and then again at 3.... I'm like, "where have you been?" "uh, the Lobby"

Funny for us, I guess

• Author
Ha! That is EXACTLY what my ex says to me. That is his definition of love.

I guess you guys really ARE that simple!?!? :laugh:

I keep trying to tell her that, I am a SIMPLE MAN... How about "SImpledaddy"? that kinda has a nice ring to it