are black women white mens fantasies or realities

still havnt got yourself a white girl yet. You need to find yourself a scarlet johansen look alike try a natural blonde out before they go extinct

Chrome Barracuda
still havnt got yourself a white girl yet. You need to find yourself a scarlet johansen look alike try a natural blonde out before they go extinct

Hey KMT, oh wait up, this chik in dallas wants to meet me.

I wish she wasnt in texas that sucks.

But there are different things about her and me, She's a deep republican, listens to country, lives on a farm. She's cool as hell. Animal lover.

It's crazy. She keeps asking what about me and you and I'm like someday we'll get together, or if I can get a flight out there to meet her, whichever comes first! lmao!

Chrome Barracuda
dude if shes hot you need to take a road trip or something, especialy if your talking a sure thing

Oh yeah most definitely!

She's smart too boot! lol.

You know I dont like dumb chicks.

I am married to a BM and I date a MWM. I don't know what he is thinking half of the time. I do discuss this issue with him and he blows it off. See, he is from up North and I was raised in the south. Now, I believe my family wouldn't mind me and him bring together but my friends might not get it. I feel the same way about his situation. But really, what is the difference? I have dated some BM who I was really attracted to and I have dated some WM just the same. I think it has to do with what you have in common with the person. If he loves your xW, and is smitten by her, tan he probably is with her because he truley wants to be there. My MWM does take me out to eat and other things in public. Therefore, I don't think he is trying to hide me because I am black. The true test comes after he has been faced with racial slurs and things of that nature after his family and friends see them together. If they can weather that storm, than it's all down hill from there.:bunny:

Here is why I ask,

I was married to my current wife (going thru a divorce) she is a beautiful black woman.

she cheated on me with a white man.

They have been together for about 6 months, their relationship was built on lies, because during the whole time until recently

me and her have still been having sex and entertaining the possibility of getting back together.

It was not until recently that she finally made up her mind to go thru with the divorce because I caught them together, and basically made a scene because she had been lying to me.

Their relationship was one where he kind of saw her everyonce in a while. He never really took her out, but she feels like he loves her and she loves him.

He says it was all because of our marriage situation. that he didn't interact with her as much as he should've. He would go days with out calling her

she came back home for a week and he convinced her that he loved her and she moved back out

but now she has been all the sudden spending more time at his house with our son. Spending the night and such

My question is is this just an act, how does one change
so
quickly.

Is he just enjoying the sex, and company?

would a white guy really take a black woman serious who has a child, and was knowingly with her husband not too long ago.

Plus the fact that I am still around.

What do the white guys think.

I have alot of white friends and I can't see any of them doing that but they would love to ***** a black woman for sure.

looking forward to the input