Engaged to two guys and really stressed.

floridagirliegirl

I've already got a wife, but I know you're the best!

I swear I'll give you all the love and attention I can spare, just don't expect my current wife to like it. We'll keep this our LS "secret." What to do!? What to do!?

See how idiotic that line of reasoning is?

It's not exactly the same situation you describe, but it's definitely the pits what you are doing. telling two men with whom I presume with you are intimate in some manner that you will marry them.

Floridagirliegirl, you will soon find that this is definitely the comdemnation, moral judgment board, not the "please give me advice on my situation" board.

You said this is a fake thread on post #41, wasn't that judgmental?

I happen to believe this is real. Fgg, if you stick around I think you will find that there are many caring individuals here. It's simply incredulous to most that someone has gotten themselves into such a wacky situation, and managed to pull it off this long. Take note that you have received advice in addition to some judgment.

So, have you come to any conclusions about how to solve your dilemma? Someone will be hurt, maybe all three of you will, but this certainly can't continue. I think you know what you need to do. Gather the strength and just do it.

Messy messy...

Don't marry either one. If you really love either of them, you wouldn't be having any sort of side-relatiosnhips in the first place.

It's very stressful. I don't live with either one but I am constantly switching rings. Almost got caught after the gym last weekend when i put back one of the rings of the other fiance and went to dinner that night with the other one. Fiance #1 lives five miles away from me but with his job he's travelling Monday to Thursday on the East coast. FIance 2 works about an hour away...He has two young kids that he has every weekend, much of his weekend time is with them.

Never meant to cause anyone harm...I've never been in a serious relationship before and now I'm in two....please help me bow out gracefully.....

Sorry, but I think this post is a made up load of crap. But if it isn't, you're going to hurt two people. If you love someone, or two, you don't undermine their trust and intelligence. Grow up already, and spill the beans. You're not mature enough to be married, that's for sure, but let's hope you're mature enough to think of more than just yourself.

blueberry sundae
You said this is a fake thread on post #41, wasn't that judgmental?

I happen to believe this is real. Fgg, if you stick around I think you will find that there are many caring individuals here. It's simply incredulous to most that someone has gotten themselves into such a wacky situation, and managed to pull it off this long. Take note that you have received advice in addition to some judgment.

So, have you come to any conclusions about how to solve your dilemma? Someone will be hurt, maybe all three of you will, but this certainly can't continue. I think you know what you need to do. Gather the strength and just do it.

No, that's judgmental. I just put that it could be. I was doubtful but I was nice enough to give good advice just in case it was real.

DazedandConfused66
No, that's judgmental. I just put that it could be. I was doubtful but I was nice enough to give good advice just in case it was real.

LMAO....so "Oregon Blackberry," to which DropDeadLegs addressed this post, is answered by "BlueberrySundae," who earlier denied being "FloridaGirlyGirl."

Just how many alt-ID's are you running here?

Citizen Erased
LMAO....so "Oregon Blackberry," to which DropDeadLegs addressed this post, is answered by "BlueberrySundae," who earlier denied being "FloridaGirlyGirl."

Actually changed my mind I will not gossip today hehe

Hmmm. I mentioned that Oregon Blackberry and blueberry sundae are one and the same on a completely different post. Here the subject comes up again.

Still, I don't want to believe that Floridagirliegirl is also the same persona, but I have been duped before.

Oh well.

DazedandConfused66

It smells like troll droppings to me.

I think LS has a fair number of them, just like any board. Some other boards I moderate include the IP address of the poster on every post, but viewable only by the moderators. You'd be amazed at how quickly this curtails all but the most determined trolls....which most are not.

Ooohhh..... BUSTED!!!!

Came here looking for help and many of you are here just to judge me.

i shall repeat MY HELP:

choose one.....QUICKLY, before all of you are hurt. if you don't, you will SURELY lose both of the men you so love.

these people here (myself included) have no clue who you are and what and how your situation got started. when one puts their true self out there for the "world" to see, one must be prepared for judgement. deal with it.

if you don't get the "help" here you so desperately seek, there are some professionals listed in the yellowpages who will not judge.

Girls, stop seeing yourselves through the eyes of men. Men are one-eyed and their love lasts until they discover that you love them.

If this isn't a load of bunk, I don't know what is.

Sounds like you really don't like men all that much.

i shall repeat MY HELP:

choose one.....QUICKLY, before all of you are hurt. if you don't, you will SURELY lose both of the men you so love.

these people here (myself included) have no clue who you are and what and how your situation got started. when one puts their true self out there for the "world" to see, one must be prepared for judgement. deal with it.

if you don't get the "help" here you so desperately seek, there are some professionals listed in the yellowpages who will not judge.

I'm sorry, but I feel this is not very good advice.

You need to back off both of these guys and learn who you are first, as I stated before, which I thought was advice, not judgment.

I'm sorry, but I feel this is not very good advice.

You need to back off both of these guys and learn who you are first, as I stated before, which I thought was advice, not judgment.

i agree....finding who she is a great FIRST step. but then what? how long will that take? long enough that she could lose both. maybe for the better since she is obviously not ready for "commitment". i feel that action should be taken quickly, but with sincere thoughts in mind, to prevent her from possibly losing the love of her life. backing off both will raise suspicion and fears in these guys minds.

all three seem to be very niave about the situation...she in denial of the hurt that will VERY soon be caused to all three.

StaringContest
i agree....finding who she is a great FIRST step. but then what? how long will that take? long enough that she could lose both. maybe for the better since she is obviously not ready for "commitment". i feel that action should be taken quickly, but with sincere thoughts in mind, to prevent her from possibly losing the love of her life. backing off both will raise suspicion and fears in these guys minds.

all three seem to be very niave about the situation...she in denial of the hurt that will VERY soon be caused to all three.

If a person doesn't know who they are, I think the chances that they've found the right person for them are pretty low. Also, it's a lot harder to discover yourself when you're in a relationship than when you're single. A relationship is more likely to just hold you back.

AriaIncognito

Presuming this is indeed a real problem, I'd say drop both rings off to their rightful owners and start over again once you are more able to realize that you are supposed to commit to marry 1, not many, unless of course the 3 of you are into polyamory, in which case, knock yourselves out, but it doesn't sound like this is the case.

Other posters were right, many women on this site would kill for this problem, and many can't get 1 ring let alone two, but I have to agree with RP and some others who say you need to be happy with you and not base happiness on who is on your arm. Until you can deal with living with you, you can't expect someone else to.

Help! I'm engaged to a wonderful guy that I love. He's got everything you would want in a husband, stability, good looks, job security and a love of children. Problem is I'm also in love with another guy--someone i met before I got engaged to fiance #1. My relationship with guy #2 was always platonic (we met at work)--phone calls, lunch dates and then kisses but nothing more. He never knew about guy #1 and vice-versa..I didn't have the heart to tell him I got engaged and had no idea when he took me out to dinner one night he would propose (about a week after first engagement)....I was caught off guard and accepted his proposal, also because I love him. Is it possible to be in love with two guys--how do you choose--I love both very much and don't know which one to marry. There's good in both guys...even though guy#1 is better looking than guy #2, I have a little bit stronger attraction to guy #2....Help. What do I do next?

This is one of the most stupid things i've ever heard in my life. Are you for real or just trolling?

• 1 month later...

FGG, were you expecting something along the lines of "OMG how totally awesome and lucky you are to have two fiances! You should so totally like pick guy #1 because he's cuter. OMG this is so like awesome for you!"

sorry to bring this from the dead, and even if this is fake...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

• 4 weeks later...

Cut them both loose, then focus on your inner workings. Because if this is a real problem, you have A LOT to learn about love before you EVER consider getting married. You're ASKING for divorce.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you should marry them both and get twin bunk beds so you can take turns climbing the ladder at night having sex with both. :bunny: ok jk for those who are going to baste me in hot boiling oil :)

Many women on here would kill to be in your position, me included! (Not literally, of course, men aren't worth KILLING for, ha ha) Two hot guys begging for my hand in marriage and I get to decide! You are one lucky woman! Cheers!

Ya, you'd be lucky alright...lucky if neither of them found out and they both left you on the curb wishing you still had one of them.

HoustonScrewed

I was recently engaged to the only woman in my life that I had been with more than a year and did cheat on. This was also the only woman that I truly wanted to marry. After I found out that she had never left her lesbian lover I did stray. I thought for a long time that I could recover the realationship even with this problem, but recently in the end found that I couldn't.

Anyway, in respect to this post, I was asked today why I was no longer interested in dating and just finding a surrogant for a child that I wish to have soon, I told her I could trust no woman. People wonder why the women are the onest not to be trusted the starter of this subject shows exactly why. Women will lie to you, take all of your things and money and then just lead you on. Women really need to realalize for every man that cheats there is a woman that cheats as well.