Engaged to two guys and really stressed.

floridagirliegirl

DazedandConfused66

You do realize that when you accept an engagement ring, you are saying "I promise to be your wife and to behave as if we are committed only to one another for the rest of our lives from this day forward," right?

So by your own admission, you are lying to both men and basically just want jewelry from them at this point as your "yes, I'll marry you" wasn't true for at least one of them.

Tell me, please.....how do YOU judge yourself?

I judge you dishonorable, untrustworthy and poorly equipped for commitment.

Oregon Blackberry
OK, Floridagirliegirl.

Ummm, no, I am not Floridagirliegirl.

Floridagirliegirl, you will soon find that this is definitely the comdemnation, moral judgment board, not the "please give me advice on my situation" board.

StaringContest
Ummm, no, I am not Floridagirliegirl.

Floridagirliegirl, you will soon find that this is definitely the comdemnation, moral judgment board, not the "please give me advice on my situation" board.

I must have missed the parts in your posts where there was any advice, OB.

FGG, were you expecting something along the lines of "OMG how totally awesome and lucky you are to have two fiances! You should so totally like pick guy #1 because he's cuter. OMG this is so like awesome for you!"

Wake up to reality and think about what kind of person would lead on two guys enough that both would ask her to marry them. A deceitful one at best. Do you think someone like that is ready for marriage? Is that the kind of person you want to be?

Do you even think about those things or do you just focus on the shallow question of 'which guy should I pick'?

Help! I'm engaged to a wonderful guy that I love. He's got everything you would want in a husband, stability, good looks, job security and a love of children. Problem is I'm also in love with another guy--someone i met before I got engaged to fiance #1. My relationship with guy #2 was always platonic (we met at work)--phone calls, lunch dates and then kisses but nothing more. He never knew about guy #1 and vice-versa..I didn't have the heart to tell him I got engaged and had no idea when he took me out to dinner one night he would propose (about a week after first engagement)....I was caught off guard and accepted his proposal, also because I love him. Is it possible to be in love with two guys--how do you choose--I love both very much and don't know which one to marry. There's good in both guys...even though guy#1 is better looking than guy #2, I have a little bit stronger attraction to guy #2....Help. What do I do next?

You tell them both about each other and let them make the decision for you. Because its not fair to either one of them that you are playing them for fools.

See...this is why I think most guys don't want to get married. Women always looking for the bigger, better deal, never satisfied with what they have, and never realize how lucky they are.

Introduce both of them to each other, let them know you've been more or less in love with both of them and let THEM choose which one gets you as the "prize."

A woman that is playing two men for fools is NOT a "prize"

Break up with them both. You obviously aren't ready to make a committment because if you were, you wouldn't be in this situation. Now, you have two men engaged to you and two men who don't deserve to be hurt. Take the bull by the horns, be honest with them both. If you don't do anything, life WILL get harder for you, and you'll end up alone.

Oregon Blackberry

I disagree. I think that you have to really think for a while, and think deep down which one is the best man to spend your life with. If neither one proves to be deep down one you want to marry, then so be it. ANd because you are a hottie, as well as being the total package in other ways....you will find someone who IS Mr. Right. The hard part will be breaking it off with one of them, but when you do, you can be happy and live happily ever after with Mr. Right. Good luck! Keep us updated!

Provided Mr Right doesn't find out that she had another man on the backburner during their engagement and was "deciding" between the two.

Happily ever after may be less likely if he does find out.

I think this is a troll post anyway. No sign of the OP>

DazedandConfused66
A woman that is playing two men for fools is NOT a "prize"

LOL, that was kinda my point...hence the "quotes."

I disagree. I think that you have to really think for a while, and think deep down which one is the best man to spend your life with. If neither one proves to be deep down one you want to marry, then so be it. ANd because you are a hottie, as well as being the total package in other ways....you will find someone who IS Mr. Right. The hard part will be breaking it off with one of them, but when you do, you can be happy and live happily ever after with Mr. Right. Good luck! Keep us updated!

There is no Mr. Right for someone like this. Someone like this is never satisfied with the same man forever.

Chrome Barracuda

Originally Posted by Oregon Blackberry viewpost.gif

Are you crazy!!! You think it's cool to play with a mans emotions by playing games like this? And you wonder why chicks get shot by men and whatnot. I'm not saying what she's doing deserves a beating but I understand if it happened to her. These two men arent gonna fight over her. Once they find out they'll look at her like she's a fraud!!!

• Author
floridagirliegirl
Originally Posted by Oregon Blackberry viewpost.gif

Thanks,Oregon Blackberry, for having a heart ;) Trying to figure this all out. Some people out there don't seem to understand you can really love :love:two people at the same time.

DazedandConfused66

Thanks,Oregon Blackberry, for having a heart ;) Trying to figure this all out. Some people out there don't seem to understand you can really love :love:two people at the same time.

How can you love either of them if you are emotionally unfaithful to both of them already?

It is possible to be in love with 2 men, happened to me.

You have to choose.

Since you did not sleep with other guy and that you did not share as much with the guy u kissed only, you will for sure have more attraction and it is like a fairy tale you know? It is better not to marry, to date the other and see what you really want. You don't want to marry and look back and when you have some little problems with your husband you say if I dated that other guy etc...

Chrome Barracuda

And woman wonder why men play the field and cheat behind their backs!!!??? But yet here's a woman who's doing bad behavior and wants a pass about it. No one here' besides Oregon and some pathetic chicks is gonna encourage this stupid a** behavior!

She's wrong.

It's wrong.

Either she craps or gets off the pot!!!!

For most of us, the shock of the second proposal would have woken us up to how unfair and hurtful we were being. You deserve any fallout you get! Those poor guys.

Apparently love means different things to different people.

To me, it's a simple question of, how can you consciously take such a hurtful action, against someone you purportedly love? Collateral damage and love don't mix well. Expect some serious fall-out.

StaringContest

Don't you feel even a tiny bit bad about stringing at least one of these guys along? Do you have any sympathy for them at all?

What would you think if one of these guys has also asked another girl he's been seeing to marry him?

I will agree with Oregon Blackberry on one thing. You probably are very attractive on the outside and a fun person to be around with a lot of good qualities if two men wanted to marry you. However, you seem to be lacking in the qualities that really count. And if these guys knew that, I doubt they'd be interested in marrying you.

Girls, stop seeing yourselves through the eyes of men. Men are one-eyed and their love lasts until they discover that you love them.

So you dropped Popeye for Bluto again, Olive? Why da noive!

:lmao:

Seriously, I liked your previous :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: posts more.

...as well as being the total package in other ways....

??!!!??? WTF?!

How can someone so deceitful be "the total package?" Get a perspective, would ya?

you can "love" two people at the same time but getting engaged to both of them is not smart. whats done is done. now pick one who is the better person you feel and worthy for marriage. if you cant pick from either , leave them both if you are serious about this cause it will trouble down the road for all three of you.

It is possible to be in love with 2 men, happened to me.

It is....well then if you ever find yourself in that situation again...here is your litmus test....when you are getting banged by one of the guys you claim to love....in the middle of it, maybe right before you climax say..."I love you......and I also love Smitty!"

Really, when you are boffing one guy, are you thinking about the other?

Get serious.

??!!!??? WTF?!

How can someone so deceitful be "the total package?" Get a perspective, would ya?

Exactly what I thought. A person like that who plays two other people isn't a "package" to anyone in any way shape or form.

let this woman tell both men she is seeing both of them and see what kind of "package" they think she is then.....a package of ....oops...never mind...won't say it. Might offend somone's delicate sensibilities and get an infraction.

DazedandConfused66
It is....well then if you ever find yourself in that situation again...here is your litmus test....when you are getting banged by one of the guys you claim to love....in the middle of it, maybe right before you climax say..."I love you......and I also love Smitty!"

Really, when you are boffing one guy, are you thinking about the other?

Get serious.

I snorted coffee outta my nose. Nice one....quoteworthy.

Some people out there don't seem to understand you can really love :love:two people at the same time.

No we get that. We all can understand how that happens. We just don't understand how you could possible tell two people that you will commit your lives to them. Your like two steps aways from having two families practically.

I'd love to see how this plays out. So please please inform this two men before it gets any worse. Good Luck.