Engaged to two guys and really stressed.

floridagirliegirl

Polygamy covers both men and women. If you want to drill down into specific terms, polygyny is one man, multiple wives and polyandry is one woman, multiple husbands.

Polygamy (in Canada or the US) is either considered illegal or the benefits of being married are not legally recognized, such as tax breaks, etc., depending on jurisdiction.

You're super smart. :)

Chrome Barracuda

God her whole post was just disgusting!

I couldnt imagine her getting caught if she was out with the other man and having boyfriend 1 find out and confront boyfriend 2 and then they realize sdhe lied to both of them.

Her actions cause people to go on smear campaigns. And trust me she knowingly cause this and is not putting things right. Why she accept another man's proposal when she was already engaged!!!???

Does she need that much validation is her ego that big! When it's all said and done she's gonna look like a big hoe. anyway's!

This is a job for the Bible!

Do like King Solemon (how do you spell his name?)

Invite both to your house. Bring a knife.

Tell them that they both can have you if the cut you in two.

The one that doesn't allow you to be cut is the one you should marry!

Easy!

Oh, brother. Now I've heard it all. How in the Hell did you accept rings from two men? Well, you know what Nixon once said about the pot, don't you? Either _hit or get off of it.

RecordProducer
I didn't have the heart to tell him I got engaged and had no idea when he took me out to dinner one night he would propose (about a week after first engagement
:sick: :sick: :sick:

There's good in both guys...even though guy#1 is better looking than guy #2, I have a little bit stronger attraction to guy #2....Help. What do I do next?
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Oregon Blackberry

Many women on here would kill to be in your position, me included! (Not literally, of course, men aren't worth KILLING for, ha ha) Two hot guys begging for my hand in marriage and I get to decide! You are one lucky woman! Cheers!

Many women on here would kill to be in your position, me included! (Not literally, of course, men aren't worth KILLING for, ha ha) Two hot guys begging for my hand in marriage and I get to decide! You are one lucky woman! Cheers!

Yes I think she's lucky too... :laugh:

Many women would love to have so many admirers.. I know I do.. but in my case, I'm not engaged ... so I don't have to choose.. I get to keep them all... :laugh:

RecordProducer
I on the other hand strive to be happy with my Self. I don't care how many men ask for my hand because they think they know me and they think I am good. I want to knwo that I really am good.

And I could never be happy with myself if I were engaged to two people, not knowing what I want in life. Men are not an indicator of who you are. It just means that she is hot on the outside.

I've had two men asking me to marry them at the same time. That didn't make me happy and it doesn't define who I am. Right now my husband doesn't want em - and that doesn't define who I am either.

Girls, stop seeing yourselves through the eyes of men. Men are one-eyed and their love lasts until they discover that you love them.

Oregon Blackberry

I was looking at the bright side of this. She is clearly an attractive, charming woman who men fall for enough to propose, more than one! This is NOT a bad thing. Lighten up.

It's a matter of ethics and integrity. If you're being proposed to by two men at the same time, it means you've strung both of them along to believe that they are the most important man in your life. To add further insult to injury, accepting both their proposals.

I don't see any problems with dating multiple people, as long as it's understood that this is happening. If you fail to disclose that you aren't being exclusive and lie to both, just to juggle them, this type of mentality defeats me.

Then, to juggle engagements and rings...is a prime indicator of dysfunctional selfishness.

I was just thinking about this... How is this planned out in your head? What are you imagining that will happen? I'm just wondering. Do you really want to live like this? I am personally going through a bad break up and you will end up hurting yourself and both guys.

Oregon Blackberry
You're super smart. :)

Not really. A simple google or wikipedia search, and there 'ya go. It's not rocket science.

Credit to the women on here who sees the OP as the conniver she is. It shows at least not all women condone this nonsense. I hope they both find out about each other and confront you together. I would love to see that.

Citizen Erased
I'm sorry, you people DO need to lighten up. This woman is my HERO.

How wonderful your life must be to have a hero such as that :rolleyes:

But yes it is obvious this was a troll, but if it wasn't then they came here for advice and they got it.

I believe this thread is real. I wouldn't anything past some women and I have known women that would be capable of this.

Oregon Blackberry
I believe this thread is real. I wouldn't anything past some women and I have known women that would be capable of this.

Well I've known a lot of men capable of cheating on their wives and significant others, and blatantly lying to their face, also. So what's your point? I have also known a lot of men to lie to women to get sex. No difference.

Also, if this thread is real...she is a woman who happened to meet two really great guys and she fell for qualities of both of them. I don't see how this makes her evil. She's definitely in a quandry, but if one has to be in a quandry, this is a better one to be in, withtwo men wanting to marry you and meaning it to the point of presenting you with the ring. She must be, like I said, a very charming, intelligent, and attractive woman to pull this off. You go, girl! Keep us updated on your decision.

So do I, and up until now I have not felt like it deserved the dignity of a response.

Except to agree with some others'. That the prolonged actions of entertaining two peoples' genuine affections is a sign that the OP is not marriage material to either. Perhaps even relationship material.

I hope everyone wises up to the truth and learns from it. OP you could enlighten both of these men. Do you have the guts to do that?

Well I've known a lot of men capable of cheating on their wives and significant others, and blatantly lying to their face, also. So what's your point? I have also known a lot of men to lie to women to get sex. No difference.

Also, if this thread is real...she is a woman who happened to meet two really great guys and she fell for qualities of both of them. I don't see how this makes her evil. She's definitely in a quandry, but if one has to be in a quandry, this is a better one to be in, withtwo men wanting to marry you and meaning it to the point of presenting you with the ring. She must be, like I said, a very charming, intelligent, and attractive woman to pull this off. You go, girl! Keep us updated on your decision.

OK, Floridagirliegirl.

Chrome Barracuda
Came here looking for help and many of you are here just to judge me.

Judge you!!!???

You set the precedent upon which the thread was based! of course people are gonna judge you!!! Your doing something eternally crappy! and you expect people to be cool with it?

Why dont you sit both guys down at the same time and tell them the truth! You think they're gonna be happy with the bull**** your pulling???

And once they tell both there families and yours know what you did, Then what!

You cant have both!!!

Came here looking for help and many of you are here just to judge me.

Those men would judge you as well if they knew you were engaged to both and lying to them and switching rings so they didn't find out you were lying and cheating on both of them.

If you are so divided that you can't choose between them, you don't truly love either of them enough to commit to a LIFETIME of marriage. I would suggest you end both relationships and spend some time alone figuring out why you need so much attention from multiple men, before trying to meet someone you can be a genuine partner to for the rest of your life.