wife's weight

I am overwhelmed by the # of questions and will just try to respond adhoc:

She is 5'6"

I am not seriously thinking about divorce, I just do not know what to do!!

Wrinkles, losing teeth, greying hair, hairloss, etc are natural forms of aging and cannot be avoided. Weight gain IS NOT a natural part of aging so can somebody please explain why give an apples to oranges comparison?

I already said this (2X already) but many have kept asking about my weight - I am on the low end of weight for my height. I am very active physically, easily fit my marriage tuxedo (31" waist).

I have no intention of lying to her about health issues, either I will talk to her directly about my own issue (loss of attraction) or I will say nothing at all.

If I do talk to her I predict she will not take this conversation well. She is easily hurt and immediately gets defensive. So if I do talk with her I need to be prepared for the worst.

Many have said things like "10 years of marriage" ... "parenting 2 kids" .. "age 40" ... as if those things caused her to gain weight? And why is that I am all those things (no childbirth, but a parent) yet I have not gained weight? Please provide a medical reference that shows these factors cause weight gain. Everything I read says weight is purely a matter of calories in / out.

So I am called shallow for being unattracted to a lifestyle of eating alot but no exercise? When the girl I married was very active and very thin? How is it I am at fault here? I am not asking her to change.... I am asking her to STOP CHANGING. Her current behavior is a change from our first several years together.

Weight gain actually IS a natural part of the aging process. They say on average, a woman will gain 10 lbs per decade.

Just sayin..

Still, would you be attracted to an old bag though either? Many men TRADE THEIR WIVES in, so you cannot say that aging in the form of losing teeth, white hair and major wrinkles WOULDNT turn you off.. would you **** a grandma??? Please!

I am overwhelmed by the # of questions and will just try to respond adhoc:

She is 5'6"

I am not seriously thinking about divorce, I just do not know what to do!!

Wrinkles, losing teeth, greying hair, hairloss, etc are natural forms of aging and cannot be avoided. Weight gain IS NOT a natural part of aging so can somebody please explain why give an apples to oranges comparison?

I already said this (2X already) but many have kept asking about my weight - I am on the low end of weight for my height. I am very active physically, easily fit my marriage tuxedo (31" waist).

I have no intention of lying to her about health issues, either I will talk to her directly about my own issue (loss of attraction) or I will say nothing at all.

If I do talk to her I predict she will not take this conversation well. She is easily hurt and immediately gets defensive. So if I do talk with her I need to be prepared for the worst.

Many have said things like "10 years of marriage" ... "parenting 2 kids" .. "age 40" ... as if those things caused her to gain weight? And why is that I am all those things (no childbirth, but a parent) yet I have not gained weight? Please provide a medical reference that shows these factors cause weight gain. Everything I read says weight is purely a matter of calories in / out.

So I am called shallow for being unattracted to a lifestyle of eating alot but no exercise? When the girl I married was very active and very thin? How is it I am at fault here? I am not asking her to change.... I am asking her to STOP CHANGING. Her current behavior is a change from our first several years together.

uh, btw, try gaining 20-50 lbs like someone does when pregnant and then losing all of it !

divorce because I'm not attracted to her and I don't believe in staying with someone just for the heck of it.. if the kids are adults...

stay in the marriage and get a lover on the side for my sexual needs...

... coming from a hooker who gets paid servicing mostly married men.. uh ok!

Ladyintights- this thread is an old one, and if you take the time to read all 43 pages of it, you will see that try2Bsupportive got some kind of resolution, and things have moved on quite well for him.

Whats with the hostility and poster bashing? You won't get much of a response on this thread, I am surprised its still even open.