Would you destroy another person's life?

I didn't force her to do anything, she wanted to do it. What's morally wrong with having a threesome if everyone participating is willing and made the conscience decision to participate? Did I not also point out that I felt her anxiety. Although I didn't mention this part, because it wasn't within the topic, I never suggested having another threesome again. Due to her anxiety.

Obviously I made her cheat on me, I made her treat me badly, I made her do everything wrong. Otherwise your accusations wouldn't fit.

It was you yourself who minimized the importance of strict monogamy, describing the threesome as "one of the best nights of my life". You can't invite outsiders in and not expect consequences. Monogamy is either an important part of the intimate relationship, a defining characteristic if you will... or it's not.

So it was YOU who reset the parameters and now you wanna turn around and call this girl "evil". :rolleyes:

You know, after reading some of your other posts regarding sexuality, it seems you might be something of a bully in the bedroom. All this business about girls 'putting out' first before getting into a relationship, and your apparent belief that women should compromise on what they're comfortable with in terms of sexual expression. It doesn't leave much room for what the girl thinks, does it? :rolleyes:

Sorry, but I don't think you know as much about women as you think you do, bub. ;)

So a ring really makes a difference.

Yeah.. to some people, it really does.

... because I didn't work in a hospital, on a mental health floor, before. Learn about the things you speak. I was friends with quite a few therapists. They had more issues, than you believe I have.

Frankly, I find it difficult to believe that they actually had "more issues"... but I will admit I'm impressed by the fact that you worked in the mental health field and still managed to keep your sense of superiority intact. THAT takes some serious dedication. :p

It's a fine line between sane and insane... and a permeable one. Sensible people would be sh*tting their pants at what a close call it sometimes is.

I am also puzzled that you had a nine year relationship with her and allowed her to continue to cheat on you.

This is the recurring theme that I have the biggest problem with. How can it ALL be her fault, if you stuck around for 9 years? You can't have been an angel during that time.

Surely Darkzen you have to accept some responsibility for staying with someone for that long if you weren't happy?

I think she has accepted responsibility for her actions by getting out of the relationship, hence giving you both another chance at happiness.

You say that marriage isn't important to you, but legally it would make things very different with regards to the money if you had been married, you can't deny that.

Just read your other post!! You made your ex have a threesome? And you speak of morality? Then you had her fired and stole her money and you come on here preaching about moral values? Yucks!! No more posts from me.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think you caught me in a good mood this morning Darkzen, as I was not nearly as harsh on you as I would have been had I known this little titbit of information.

I agree with Marlena 100%. And if you can hear a screeching noise, thats the sound of me doing a U turn- I think you are a coldhearted, callous, arrogant individual who doesn't accept any responsibility for their actions whatsoever, all you see is how "wronged" YOU have been.

Working in mental health doesn't make you sane or superior- as LJ said, its a fine line between sane and insane, and many people have crossed it and back again.

Lakeside here, ..

I didn't say anything about "revenge" in my post. I talked about "cutting her off". In retrospect that means not grabbing my friends and moving her to her new "security apt" (so I wouldn't stalk her.. right), not doing all the work, and paying for all the "no fault" after we agreed to share it equally. That means not picking her up each time her new car quit, which happened a dozen times in a year, not helping her when she called from another state "stranded" (visiting her BF) and bailing her out with credit over the phone, not reporting her burglery (of my home) to the police, stuff like that.

Saying "NO" to those things wouldn't be revenge would it? I was crushed, shattered, and nearly destroyed. All I wanted was No Contact, which is an absolute staple of this forum. She was willing to scam and coerce me out of whatever she was able to... because she could. Yes I regret enabling her.

That's a different outlook to the one Darkzen is presenting, Lakeside. What you're saying is that you continued being far too accommodating towards an undeserving person, after she'd treated you badly. You regret that. I sympathise.

It's easy to criticise oneself for post break-up behaviour, and think "I should have...I shouldn't have....I was an idiot to...." During break-ups, confidence plummets and vulnerability increases. You can temporarily become a pushover, and feel like a victim. Shaking off those negative feelings about yourself can be the hardest part of breaking up. Maybe what you're saying is that you haven't quite shaken it off yet. Haven't quite forgiven yourself for being too accommodating towards someone who didn't merit it.

When when you read the proliferation of posts on here which advocate being tough, unyielding and kicking errant partners to the kerb for any one of a host of deal-breakers it becomes even harder to forgive yourself for perhaps not having not been tough enough, at one stage in your life, with someone who was walking over you.

Darkzen's going to the opposite extreme with all his talk of evening out the balance. Rather than just detaching from this woman and refusing to give a crap about her problems any more, he's actively trying to cause problems for her. Worse still...

She wrote a check to my brother's dealership as an investment, no agreement was signed as to the guidelines of the money. So she has a verbal agreement of an investment with a company that is dissolving and shows a loss. She can pursue it of course, but it'd be her word against ours... the evidence she has is laughable compared to ours. Even if she somehow managed to win the ruling, how much can she really expect back after you do the math of what the company shows as a loss.

Question to Darkzen: What does that mean? Are you and your brother directors of this company? Is it a limited company? What's the legal process by which you can get your hands on money someone else invested in an allegedly ailing company? That's certainly what your posts imply has happened here. You might want to remove the driving licence pic from your avatar, by the way.

It's a DMV photo, so it is kind of a mug shot, so to speak. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything, you assume much about me. I am who I am and that person doesn't attempt to deceive.

That claim doesn't seem to sit very well with some of the info you've put up on this board.

Darkzen, it seems the tide at LS has turned. You are not going to get any love for your actions on this forum.

Again, I understand your position. I don't fault you for it, as I believe you did/are doing what you have to do to remain whole, mentally and otherwise.

When faced with a similar situation years ago, I didn't look after me, I should have and yes I regret remaining a doormat as long as I did. If I had been tougher, my "recovery" would have been much quicker and happier.

You and I are from different generations, and have different moral and emotional compasses. Our natures are different as well. That being written, I do understand your attitude, and actions.

Finding fault is easy, particularly when you aren't living the consequences of another (or your own) actions.

• Author
It was you yourself who minimized the importance of strict monogamy, describing the threesome as "one of the best nights of my life". You can't invite outsiders in and not expect consequences. Monogamy is either an important part of the intimate relationship, a defining characteristic if you will... or it's not.

No, I never said monogamy... cheating is wrong because it's a breaking of trust. If she slept around with my permission, it wouldn't be cheating in my eyes.

So it was YOU who reset the parameters and now you wanna turn around and call this girl "evil". :rolleyes:

What? This doesn't make any sense.

You know, after reading some of your other posts regarding sexuality, it seems you might be something of a bully in the bedroom. All this business about girls 'putting out' first before getting into a relationship, and your apparent belief that women should compromise on what they're comfortable with in terms of sexual expression. It doesn't leave much room for what the girl thinks, does it? :rolleyes:

Actually, my ex took my virginity. She initiated the first sexual encounter. I'm very responsive to my partner in the bedroom, it pleases me to please them. Just because I feel you should be, as informed as possible, before getting into a relationship... this makes me a "bully" in the bedroom? I never implied that I'd force a girl to have sex, merely that if she didn't want to have sex before starting a commitment, that she wasn't the girl for me.

Sorry, but I don't think you know as much about women as you think you do, bub. ;)

Sure I do. My best friend growing up was a girl, I've had tons of friends that were female. I get along with girls better than I do with guys TBH. Do I know as much about women as a woman? Hell no. I do however know more than most men know about women.

Yeah.. to some people, it really does.

And you don't see a problem with that?

Frankly, I find it difficult to believe that they actually had "more issues"... but I will admit I'm impressed by the fact that you worked in the mental health field and still managed to keep your sense of superiority intact. THAT takes some serious dedication. :p

What is with this conception that I have a sense of superiority? Is it because I have conviction in the things I believe and you don't... so you project your insecurities at me? Show me where I claimed I was better than anyone... I am who I am and I believe what I believe, sorry if that offends you.

It's a fine line between sane and insane... and a permeable one. Sensible people would be sh*tting their pants at what a close call it sometimes is.

No there isn't. Sanity is the ability to function within society, insanity is the inability to function in society. That's not a thin line. In-fact, it's a really huge margin.

This is the recurring theme that I have the biggest problem with. How can it ALL be her fault, if you stuck around for 9 years? You can't have been an angel during that time.

Surely Darkzen you have to accept some responsibility for staying with someone for that long if you weren't happy?

I think she has accepted responsibility for her actions by getting out of the relationship, hence giving you both another chance at happiness.

You say that marriage isn't important to you, but legally it would make things very different with regards to the money if you had been married, you can't deny that.

I guess I'll have to say it for about the 5th time... I take responsibility for my actions. I do not take responsibility for other's treating me bad. I.E. I will have to deal with the emotional pain of having my trust broken by the cheating, but she is responsible for disrespecting me with the act of cheating. I will have to deal with the emotional pain of her pitting my friends against me, but she is responsible for defaming me and lying. Must I really continue explaining this over and over?

Accepting responsibility, including making things right. She never made anything right... she walked away for selfish reasons, not noble ones.

Marriage would make a difference, sure. But it'd only be in my favor. The investment money is mine regardless of marriage or not. I'd still have all the power in that situation. The only difference is that I'd take half of her savings as well.

I think you caught me in a good mood this morning Darkzen, as I was not nearly as harsh on you as I would have been had I known this little titbit of information.

I agree with Marlena 100%. And if you can hear a screeching noise, thats the sound of me doing a U turn- I think you are a coldhearted, callous, arrogant individual who doesn't accept any responsibility for their actions whatsoever, all you see is how "wronged" YOU have been.

Working in mental health doesn't make you sane or superior- as LJ said, its a fine line between sane and insane, and many people have crossed it and back again.

You're free to agree with whoever you choose. I am curious, why me having a threesome would change your opinion though. I explained that she wanted to do it and even initiated it, I merely am open to the concept. We talked about it before hand and agreed on the terms. There was no dishonesty, deceit or disloyalty in the act. She wanted to do it another time, but I remembered her look of resentment at me during the first time and choose not to (I didn't want to make her feel that way).

Never implied that me working in mental health made me superior. I'm quite sane though, I'm a fully functioning member of society. I was implying that therapists and psychologists aren't as all-knowing as some want to believe. They have problems and faults just like everyone else. They follow rules/concepts that I'm quite familiar with, because I too have read the same books. In-fact, I'm sure most of them couldn't evaluate me properly. I don't think like the masses, I actually have conviction to do what is right. To ask questions that people don't want to know the answers to. To fight against injustice, rather than accept my lot in life. A willingness to sacrifice my life for the things I hold dear.

I am not saying I'm special either, which I'm sure some of you will think, I'm merely saying I'm different. If people happen to be insecure in themselves and want to project on me, so be it.

If people happen to be insecure in themselves and want to project on me, so be it.

All right! People who willingly allow this are so rare. You're doing me (and probably others) a big favor here. I guess I know what I'm going to do with my Saturday. Now where should I start....? I should go put some thought into this...

• Author
Darkzen's going to the opposite extreme with all his talk of evening out the balance. Rather than just detaching from this woman and refusing to give a crap about her problems any more, he's actively trying to cause problems for her. Worse still...

You're right, I within the boundaries of the legal system, have actively caused her problems. I never denied that. It's my right to do so, I'm not making up stories about things she did... I merely told on her. Which is within my rights. Just as it's within her rights to treat me the way she did.

Question to Darkzen: What does that mean? Are you and your brother directors of this company? Is it a limited company? What's the legal process by which you can get your hands on money someone else invested in an allegedly ailing company? That's certainly what your posts imply has happened here. You might want to remove the driving licence pic from your avatar, by the way.

I do not intended to give personal information over a message board, there are some crazy people out there and I've learned a lesson recently to not leave myself vulnerable... because that means it's my own fault, right? Like I said, I do not break the law. The money was lost in bad investments, but my Brother had planned to reimburse it out of his own pocket. Which he doesn't have to do legally, because the investment no longer exists... needless to say he's had a change of heart.

I have nothing to hide, I've done no wrong. So, I have no need to hide my picture.

That claim doesn't seem to sit very well with some of the info you've put up on this board.

I'd like some examples, since you're implying things about my character.

Darkzen, it seems the tide at LS has turned. You are not going to get any love for your actions on this forum.

Again, I understand your position. I don't fault you for it, as I believe you did/are doing what you have to do to remain whole, mentally and otherwise.

When faced with a similar situation years ago, I didn't look after me, I should have and yes I regret remaining a doormat as long as I did. If I had been tougher, my "recovery" would have been much quicker and happier.

You and I are from different generations, and have different moral and emotional compasses. Our natures are different as well. That being written, I do understand your attitude, and actions.

Finding fault is easy, particularly when you aren't living the consequences of another (or your own) actions.

Thanks for the words. I do not believe the tide has turned at all, merely those that disagree and are vocal about it, have decided to speak out against me. Half of the people showing such fervor, make no discussion and merely sling attacks and opinions to make them feel better for the insecurities in themselves. All these people speak of "let it go and move on" If they had conviction in that, they wouldn't be here trying to force their ideals on me... for forcing my ideals on someone else... it's actually amusing now that I think about it.

I guess I should blame Socrates for inspiring my discussion style, it infuriates so may.

• Author
All right! People who willingly allow this are so rare. You're doing me (and probably others) a big favor here. I guess I know what I'm going to do with my Saturday. Now where should I start....? I should go put some thought into this...

Can you translate to English for me, please?

Just had to step in to defend my ancestor. You have NOTHING I repeat NOTHING to do with Socrates. You are delusional as well as plain IGNORANT. Such ideas of grandiosity are typical of the narcissist you are.

I'm quite sane though, I'm a fully functioning member of society. I was implying that therapists and psychologists aren't as all-knowing as some want to believe. They have problems and faults just like everyone else. They follow rules/concepts that I'm quite familiar with, because I too have read the same books. In-fact, I'm sure most of them couldn't evaluate me properly. I don't think like the masses, I actually have conviction to do what is right. To ask questions that people don't want to know the answers to. To fight against injustice, rather than accept my lot in life. A willingness to sacrifice my life for the things I hold dear.

I am not saying I'm special either, which I'm sure some of you will think, I'm merely saying I'm different. If people happen to be insecure in themselves and want to project on me, so be it.

Bwahahahahaha!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks for the laughs, Batman. Cue that funky sixties music...nah-na-nah-na-nah-na-nah-na... BATMAN!!!!

Fighting injustice by pissing on his ex-girlfriend.... Our fearless hero strikes a blow for egomaniacs everywhere! :laugh:

Good luck with yourself. You are SPECIAL, you know. Just like the other six and a half billion or so of us. :bunny:

• Author
Just had to step in to defend my ancestor. You have NOTHING I repeat NOTHING to do with Socrates. You are delusional as well as plain IGNORANT. Such ideas of grandiosity are typical of the narcissist you are.

I didn't claim to have anything to do with him, merely that his teachings influenced the way I discuss things. I can CAPITALIZE words, to make it SEEM like what I'M saying, actually appears to make SENSE also. You need to stop posting here and go educate yourself, you seem to have the reading comprehension of middle-schooler. Seriously, stop putting words in my mouth. I may seem arrogant to you, but you seem mighty ignorant to me.

I bet you've never even read about Socrates. Because it appears that all you have in common with him, is that you may be of Greek decent.

I'm done responding to you, unless you want to have a discussion and not just attack my character.

• Author
Bwahahahahaha!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks for the laughs, Batman. Cue that funky sixties music...nah-na-nah-na-nah-na-nah-na... BATMAN!!!!

Fighting injustice by pissing on his ex-girlfriend.... Our fearless hero strikes a blow for egomaniacs everywhere! :laugh:

Good luck with yourself. You are SPECIAL, you know. Just like the other six and a half billion or so of us. :bunny:

Obviously, you're just trolling now. Another poster shows their true colors. Feel free to come back when you're willing to discuss your views, intelligently.

It's spelled "descent" not "decent" (Freudian slip, my dear?). I have not only read about Socrates but I read Socrates in Modern Greek, not to mention a few of his works in Ancient Greek. I have a B. A. in philosophy from a Greek University. Just stating facts.

• Author
It's spelled "descent" not "decent" (Freudian slip, my dear?). I have not only read about Socrates but I read Socrates in Modern Greek, not to mention a few of his works in Ancient Greek. I have a B. A. in philosophy from a Greek University. Just stating facts.

More like a typo, but whatever makes you feel better. And holy crap, a post where you actually convey a thought, without attacking me every other sentence. Malaka.

I'd like some examples, since you're implying things about my character.

Rather than having me quoting and analysing the personal information you've given us, why don't you take a poll from posters on whether (based on what they've read in this thread) they would

a) trust you to invest money on their behalf

b) enter into a relationship with you.

No.

No.

You, on the other hand, Lindya, I'll be sending you a check, hopefully to achieve both. ;)

At least you have what the ancient Greeks called "ΓΝΩθΕΙΣ ΕΑΥΤΟΝ". Since I doubt that you are a Greek scholar, I will translate. It means "KNOW THYSELF", which your use of the word M***** indicates you do.

• Author
Rather than having me quoting and analysing the personal information you've given us, why don't you take a poll from posters on whether (based on what they've read in this thread) they would

A) I guess it's a good thing that I'm not a financial adviser.

B) After my previous relationship...I probably wouldn't want to get into a relationship, with people that don't understand and share my ideals, anyways.

C) There's a lot of people who read these forums, it's quite arrogant for you to believe that because a few vocal posters show disagreement with me, in a controversial thread, it must represent the majority.

If it's so important, that you refuse to give examples and reasoning, why don't you create the poll or just stop taking shots at my character.

Dude,

Why do you need to make her suffer? How will this vindicate you? Should it not be enough for you to realize that you two are not compatible?

What is the ultimate goal of all this venom? To wake her up? To make her come back to you...defeated?

You might cause her financial hardship with the investment thing. However, don't be too sure. As Lindya suggested you might want to select a different avatar. Lawsuits happen for all kinds of reasons and a jury might not like your tone. No matter where the law sits a jury could sympathise with her. Just saying. If that were to occur that might just push you over the edge.

This is why if you really want to 'fight injustices' then fight the good fight. Fight for others. Less emotion and more objectivity.

I hope you find peace.

If it's so important, that you refuse to give examples and reasoning, why don't you create the poll or just stop taking shots at my character.

Why do you want me to provide examples and reasoning as to why I think you're a dodgy character? You already know the character flaws that are suggested by your behaviour. If you didn't, you wouldn't spend post after post justifying and rationalising it.

We have courts, that judge and deliver justice. People make those decisions, not God....

You're right though. I will be judge, jury and executioner for things that affect my life, until someone else wants to step up and take the job.

The difference between revenge and justice is intent. I'm not doing this for a feeling of satisfaction, I'm doing it for a measure of peace.

Wow, that distinction is a little thin, isn't it?

I'm beginning to think in your case, the difference between revenge and justice is arrogance. Justice is dispassionate, and in our system (the 'law' you proudly claim not to be breaking several times) there are a number of checks and balances in place specifically to ensure that no one person - especially the one allegedly wronged - acts as the single "judge, jury, and executioner." Yet this is a role that you confidently and righteously claim for yourself. Fine, just stick to your policy of non-deception and don't call it "justice."

Maybe taking the money, as a form of severance pay was wrong as well, but I can live with that.... Maybe the keeping of the investment money is being a bit opportunistic and bending the rules. I'll agree that keeping the money isn't very moral. Although, I'm not breaking the law in keeping it. As well as, the fact I don't think she deserves my respect any more.

Ahhh, and here we get to the problem of the philosophy of single-person judge, jury, and execution-ism. When you claim all the power for yourself, it seems that the lines begin to blur a little bit, don't they? Oh, and the rules seem to be a little more bendable, yes? Who is it that gets to decide just how much they can bend, just how far into that blurry region you can venture? So I'm not breaking the law, but maybe it's bending the rules, maybe it's wrong, and I'll agree that it isn't very moral.

I don't really even care as much about the job thing, if you were dispassionately bringing provable evidence to light. It doesn't make it any less spiteful, but facts are facts, I suppose, and if you can walk away having served up the truth, then I would imagine you could live with that. But my fear for you is summed up in the last sentence (italicized) of the previous paragraph. Is that the person you have become now? If so, don't blame her for doing that to you; you did that all by yourself.

That's one of the things I've figured out in this thread. I didn't have the correct words to express the feeling before. The reckoning will bring me peace. Now that I feel everything is equal, I can move on without regret.

Indeed, it probably is more equal now. You have struck back by lowering yourself and your standards. Good luck on finding peace in that.

• Author
Why do you want me to provide examples and reasoning as to why I think you're a dodgy character? You already know the character flaws that are suggested by your behaviour. If you didn't, you wouldn't spend post after post justifying and rationalising it.

I'm not justifying or rationalizing. I'm discussing. There are three parts of a discussion... making a statement, interpretation and clarification. I make a statement, someone interprets it and if I feel they don't fully understand (notice I didn't say agree) then it's my job to clarify. If you may have noticed, I ask a lot of questions. This is to understand the other person's rational, so that I can understand the point more clearly. I can still disagree with them, but at least I've shown them the respect of trying to see it from their POV.

Wow, that distinction is a little thin, isn't it?

I'm beginning to think in your case, the difference between revenge and justice is arrogance. Justice is dispassionate, and in our system (the 'law' you proudly claim not to be breaking several times) there are a number of checks and balances in place specifically to ensure that no one person - especially the one allegedly wronged - acts as the single "judge, jury, and executioner." Yet this is a role that you confidently and righteously claim for yourself. Fine, just stick to your policy of non-deception and don't call it "justice."

So how exactly, am I being any more "passionate" than say a judge or jury, in exacting justice? Because I have a stake in the matter? There are checks and balances in my case as well. Her employer will do an investigation, if my accusations aren't justified... she won't be punished. Same goes for the money as well, if my brother felt I wasn't being just, he'd give her the money (which he planned to do out of the goodness of his heart, not because he is obligated to). He feels responsible and was going to make amends... see that's the concept of taking responsibility. Not just feeling bad about it.

Ahhh, and here we get to the problem of the philosophy of single-person judge, jury, and execution-ism. When you claim all the power for yourself, it seems that the lines begin to blur a little bit, don't they? Oh, and the rules seem to be a little more bendable, yes? Who is it that gets to decide just how much they can bend, just how far into that blurry region you can venture? So I'm not breaking the law, but maybe it's bending the rules, maybe it's wrong, and I'll agree that it isn't very moral.

My reasoning for wanting to keep the money is justified in my eyes. I gave the reasons also. There is a difference in breaking the law and bending it. Breaking the law makes you accountable to society, bending the laws makes you accountable to the community. I felt wronged by her actions, it's not a legal matter (society), it's a moral matter (community). I'm not crossing the line and will not cross the line. Good people sometimes have to do bad things, in order to fight against evil. Justification is there checks and balance. I can give thousands of examples (hypothetical and real), but I doubt you'd listen, based on your ignorance of many things I've said thus far. Taking the money is not morally right, neither is breaking her trust (by telling on her at work), although I feel I'm justified in doing both to combat evil. Nor am I crossing the line between legal and moral.

I don't really even care as much about the job thing, if you were dispassionately bringing provable evidence to light. It doesn't make it any less spiteful, but facts are facts, I suppose, and if you can walk away having served up the truth, then I would imagine you could live with that. But my fear for you is summed up in the last sentence (italicized) of the previous paragraph. Is that the person you have become now? If so, don't blame her for doing that to you; you did that all by yourself.

Spite is not applicable here, because I'm doing it in the name of justice. If spite was the motivation, I'd be doing it for my own selfishness. I have become the person I was, before this relationship broke me down emotionally. Having conviction to do the right thing, no matter the situation. I lost sight of that because I was blinded by emotion. Otherwise, I'd have had the strength to walk away when she first treated me unjustly. Like I've said, I take responsibility for my actions. I fully understand that my emotional state was my fault alone. Her actions, regardless of the circumstances are her own fault. We both made choices and I'm trying to rectify my actions... which is to become the person I used to be. I cannot do that if I merely walked away without fighting back. I'd guess that you're totally unfamiliar with the concept though.

Indeed, it probably is more equal now. You have struck back by lowering yourself and your standards. Good luck on finding peace in that.

That's where we differ in opinion. I do not believe I lowered my standard at all, because I feel justified in my actions. Nor will I question my decisions unless, like I mentioned before, my beliefs change.

• Author
Dude,

Why do you need to make her suffer? How will this vindicate you? Should it not be enough for you to realize that you two are not compatible?

What is the ultimate goal of all this venom? To wake her up? To make her come back to you...defeated?

You might cause her financial hardship with the investment thing. However, don't be too sure. As Lindya suggested you might want to select a different avatar. Lawsuits happen for all kinds of reasons and a jury might not like your tone. No matter where the law sits a jury could sympathise with her. Just saying. If that were to occur that might just push you over the edge.

This is why if you really want to 'fight injustices' then fight the good fight. Fight for others. Less emotion and more objectivity.

I hope you find peace.

It will give me a feeling of reckoning. She shows no remorse for her actions. That makes her evil in my eyes. Once things are balanced, it will vindicate me of feeling abused.

The ultimate goal is to feel vindicated of injustice.

No jury will sympathize with her, because it's not a legal matter. Her investment was lost, all evidence proves this fact. No jury will have the power to order my brother, to give her money from his own pocket. That's his decision to make, he has no obligation. If he chooses to give me that money instead, it's his decision... it's his money and no one has a legal claim to it. I've done nothing wrong legally. What exactly can I be sued for, if that's what you're implying? Finding a conscience and reporting wrong doings that I've witnessed? If I'm not justified, her company will make that decision and no jury can undermine it. Now, had I accused her of falsehoods, then she might have a case. No jury in their right mind, would find against someone doing the right thing, no matter what the person's motive. It's not their place.

What exactly is the "good fight"? Isn't that subject to perspective? I do not have the power to change the world, but I can change the things that affect me.

I actually almost feel sorry for you Darkzen.

Your arrogance and narcissistic tendencies will not help you find peace or happiness anytime soon.

Regardless of your "flaming sword" attitudes, and the intensely self righteous way you justify your actions, you are clearly very very unhappy and lonely.

I highly doubt that in ten years time you will feel the same about this issue as you do today.

Good luck.