I'm Getting Married

Awe,

You kept it a secret and we couldn't have that bachelor party thread.

Why are you posting anyway? You should be having lots of sex. She is already barefoot and pregnant so ...get it on.

Congratulations Art.

congrats AC!

good to know that a woman will love you as much as you deserve. and i am thrilled for you to have a new baby! babies are the greatest joy in the world!

You are right.. We have only been dating 9 months.. but we have known each other for years..

I don't know if you ever remember the story..

I met her on match and we had been emailing for 2 weeks and started talking on the phone and then we realized we already knew each other in real life.

We just had never realized that we were single and had only talked business...

She is a client of mine and has been sending me work for years.. and my business name and address had been posted on her computer monitor for well over a year before we met.. That was where she kept my addy so she could write it on the courier slip.

Wow, what a GREAT story... love it!

• Author
congrats AC!

good to know that a woman will love you as much as you deserve. and i am thrilled for you to have a new baby! babies are the greatest joy in the world!

Thanks M...errr Sunny...

Awe,

You kept it a secret and we couldn't have that bachelor party thread.

Why are you posting anyway? You should be having lots of sex. She is already barefoot and pregnant so ...get it on.

Congratulations Art.

Thanks UP

Yeah.. lots of sex...I'm married... sex is a pastime...:lmao: kidding...

Congrats again!

Happy humping!!

Happy humping...hahaha.. Too funny...Do clowns hump?.

Congrats Art. That's wonderful news. You two going on a honeymoon?

No honeymoon as of yet.. but Hawaii is in the future...

Awww, congratulations! That's awesome!

Wow, what a GREAT story... love it!

Thanks Jinnah.. She is such a good person and I love her to bits..

This_Too_Shall_Pass

Congratulations Art!!! Wish you both the best! :)

My next congratulations are already in waiting...for the baby. :)

Art, I just read your post about your marriage plans.

I wish you nothing but happiness -it sounds like you've found the love of your life.

Of course, I'm heartbroken (Smile) -but I'll settle for a piece of wedding cake.

You can send it to my wedding -soon enough- in a few weeks.

(Big Smile)

Man -the secrets we've been keeping just keep rolling out of the bag on here, don't they?

;)

-Rio

• Author
You can send it to my wedding -soon enough- in a few weeks.

No fricken way...Congrats Rio..from all the things you have said about him he sounds like a great guy and the love of your life..

Thanks for your well wishes....I have made it thru my first week of being married :laugh:

Her house sold this week ( 9 days on the market before it went under contract ) and the sale closes on Sept 28th.. I spent most of this weekend either doing the repairs from the inspection or on LS..

Your hubby to be is one lucky guy and I wish you both nothing but happiness and good luck

I spent most of this weekend either doing the repairs from the inspection or on LS..

LOL. Typical clown!

Congrats to you Rio! Hope you have a fun and special wedding day!

• Author
Typical clown!

She is sooo beautiful.. she is starting to show now..

She keeps saying she is fat....I keep telling her how beautiful she is and she isn't fat...

Then I look at her belly and smile.. I did that to her :)

AC,

You were one of the first to answer my first post as a new member. I can't forget that. You deserve every happiness possible to man! Hope your baby inherits yr sense of humour!!!! Heartfelt congrats!!!

• Author
AC,

You were one of the first to answer my first post as a new member. I can't forget that. You deserve every happiness possible to man! Hope your baby inherits yr sense of humour!!!! Heartfelt congrats!!!

Thanks Marlena you are so sweet...

Well.. According to the ultrasounds he has inherited something else :laugh:.. I hope he also gets my humor..

Thanks Marlena you are so sweet...

Well.. According to the ultrasounds he has inherited something else :laugh:.. I hope he also gets my humor..

Oh no! Did he inherit you enourmous feet......

gonna have to go to "Clown Babies R' Us" to buy his first shoes!

and we will also pin the drooling trait on you as well.

So, double congratulations. I wish you and your wife all the happiness that life can dole out. :bunny::):bunny: (Best get thee to Hawaii before the baby comes. Otherwise you probably won't make it for a couple more years!!)