I'm Getting Married

blind_otter

I'll always remember my days as your asian ball polisher.

Congratulations. That's a lot coming from me because I don't believe in marriage. So relish the well wishing, dude.

aww, i just saw this.

congratulations, ac! that's really wonderful news. you're a sweetheart. i wish you two the very best! :)

I guess I won't be asking women around LS if they want to see Mr Wiggles anymore after we're married ..:laugh:

" Retired "

Hi, I'm new here and have read your posts. Your lady is marrying someone with a good personality. I like to kid and joke around too.

Best wishes to the both you !

Oh, and Mr. Wiggles isn't retired (still works), so he's reserved. Hey, better that than living on bread and water.

Oh, how wonderful!! :love:

Congratulations, best wishes, and I hope all the goodness keeps coming your way!! :bunny::bunny:

• Author
Wow!!!I am so happy for you . You deserve it and she is one lucky gal . I never thought i would hear you say that . Congrats to you!!! I always thought you liked be a bachelor.. LOL ;)

Thanks Sassy.. I consider myself the lucky one though.. I snatched up one of the good ones that everyone is always talking about..

Nice, dood, congrats. :)

Thanks Tan...I'd have ya sing at the wedding but you are in SF...:laugh:

What great news. Congratulations, AC!

Thanks CG...I love spreading good news..:)

I'll always remember my days as your asian ball polisher.

Congratulations. That's a lot coming from me because I don't believe in marriage. So relish the well wishing, dude.

:lmao:..ahhh.. the Asian ball polisher.. I have missed you girl...

I was going to email you the other day to see how you are doing..

I'll toss an email your way early next week..

Thanks for the well wishing B_O.. That does mean a lot coming from you :love:

aww, i just saw this.

congratulations, ac! that's really wonderful news. you're a sweetheart. i wish you two the very best! :)

Thanks RG...I'll pass along your wishes

Good luck and have fun!!!:bunny::bunny:

Thanks JerBear..oh.. I'll be having fun.. clown fun....

Hi, I'm new here and have read your posts. Your lady is marrying someone with a good personality. I like to kid and joke around too.

Best wishes to the both you !

Oh, and Mr. Wiggles isn't retired (still works), so he's reserved. Hey, better that than living on bread and water.

Hi Lean on Me.. and Welcome to LS..

Thanks for the nice thoughtful post and nice meeting you..

Keep coming back

Oh, how wonderful!! :love:

Congratulations, best wishes, and I hope all the goodness keeps coming your way!! :bunny::bunny:

Thanks NJ.. I'll pass your wishs along to the future Mrs. Clown

Congrats AC!! :D I am happy for you!

Hi SG... thanks..Whew.. you guys are too much.. thanks so much

Thanks Sassy.. I consider myself the lucky one though.. I snatched up one of the good ones that everyone is always talking about..

I guess you both are lucky then!! I am so glad you finally found someone you feel comfortable with and want to have a family.. I want to see pictures when you have your wedding !! Will you be able to chat with us ?

• Author

I guess you both are lucky then!! I am so glad you finally found someone you feel comfortable with and want to have a family.. I want to see pictures when you have your wedding !! Will you be able to chat with us ?

Sure... and of course about chatting with you all.. I'm not going anywhere and I'll try and get her to post something after the wedding...

whichwayisup
Sure... and of course about chatting with you all.. I'm not going anywhere and I'll try and get her to post something after the wedding...

...night? hehehe...

and we want juicy details too!!!!! hahahaha

Art Critic,

Hugs Dude, big, good, awesome for you dude, hugs.

I stumbled onto your post and had just say, congratulations.

The Very Best Regards,

Unders

amaysngrace

I'm sooooooo Stoked..

She is good one.. A catch in my eyes and I Love her so much.

Congratulations A_C! :bunny::):bunny:

Did you know that your signature is an inspiration to me?

XO

XO

And me.

Congratulations AC!!!

I wish you all the best wishes in the world, you deserve it.

xxxx let us know the date and I will toast you from London..

• Author
Art Critic,

Hugs Dude, big, good, awesome for you dude, hugs.

I stumbled onto your post and had just say, congratulations.

The Very Best Regards,

Unders

Thanks Unders... I'm so looking forward to getting old with her.

XO

Thanks Amaysgrace.. I just love my signature line.. after I met her I changed it to that..

And me.

Congratulations AC!!!

I wish you all the best wishes in the world, you deserve it.

xxxx let us know the date and I will toast you from London..

Thanks..

Absolutely SB.. We are getting the Marriage License on Monday and I'll let you know when the date is going to be...

Congratulations, AC. May you have a long and happy life with her, and may you both deal with life's troubles together.

Too often we only see the "bad" things in marriage here on LS, but the fact of the matter is that for most of us, who are looking for solutions, we are here because we love and are committed to our partners.

A_C, can you tell us where you're getting registered so we can send gifts?

• Author
Congratulations, AC. May you have a long and happy life with her, and may you both deal with life's troubles together.

Too often we only see the "bad" things in marriage here on LS, but the fact of the matter is that for most of us, who are looking for solutions, we are here because we love and are committed to our partners.

Thanks James

LS is certainly a community of people helping each other with solutions rather than a collection of problems

Congrats to you A_C! I wish you and the Mrs. to be the best. :love::D

Thanks Jade..

A_C, can you tell us where you're getting registered so we can send gifts?

Ah Alpha.. you are so generous..

Since we are both on our 2nd marriages and a bit older we won't be registered for the wedding..

Thanks for the offer....

But........ When any kids come along.... that will be another story...

whichwayisup
Since we are both on our 2nd marriages and a bit older we won't be registered for the wedding..

Bet ya alpha, they'll take a cheque!! Kidding, kidding...lol

Bet ya alpha, they'll take a cheque!! Kidding, kidding...lol

Everyone takes money WWIU :laugh:

Ah Alpha.. you are so generous..

Thanks for the offer.....

I was hoping to get an LS collection together and then sending you a wedding gift off your registry.....you didn't think I was going to get you a gift myself? :lmao:

I was hoping to get an LS collection together and then sending you a wedding gift off your registry.....you didn't think I was going to get you a gift myself? :lmao:

Your so cheap. :laugh: I suppose you need a money collection for the card.