Should I or Should I not

• Author

Thanks Yosef and huh and everyone else that has given me support, that means a lot to me :-). I'll keep giving updates as they roll in.

Alright. Even though it may twist you up inside, just be patient. Be like those hardcore snipers. Eye on the prize, and gradual movement every ten feet, then stop and become one with surroundings, then ten more feet.

Alright. Meantime listening to death metal bands could help ease the frustration:

Visceral Bleeding

Spawn of possession

Dying Fetus

Misery Index

Krisiun

"Dying Divinity" - Incantation

"m^6" - Car bomb

Good luck. Stay strong!!!!!!!!

• Author

Well I got some bad news. I have a brain aneurysm and on friday they are going to do a endovascular coiling technique. I just got off the phone with Jamie and I finally told her, from my voice that she means the world to mean and that she is the most important person in my life. She then told me she is coming up on the 14th. I'm kind of excited but kind of sad at the same time. I'm just hoping I make it through the week and I told her that the reason I am going to fight this is so that I can see her again. So hopefully things will work out.

I'm VERY sorry about your current situation. This is really turning into a beatiful love story that I would like to see a happy ending to.

I put my faith in Fate that she brings you two closer. No matter how troubling things get. No matter how bumpy the road is, or how hot the sand is, make your way through it holding her in your heart, and that will give you the power to live strongly and forever.

To take on a literal and phsyiological standpoint, those who grieve and those who live in suffering recover much slower and less effectively than those who have come to peace and accept the new situation and fight it head on with optimism, who heal very effectively. Your healing reflects your level of stress. The lower the stress, the better the healing.

Believe and put your faith in that you will see her next week, and be able to hold her hand in yours, and feel its gentleness. That you will be able to hear the beat of her heart over your own and that you look into her eyes as she does yours.

I will pray for your healthful and successful recovery and that you will soon be able to see your greatest love before you.:)

• Author

OMG Yosef that was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen written. That is how I need to think to make it through this and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Oh man, sorry. I was ignorant of your state of health. But at least she knows how much you care about her. But tell her not to stay to hung up if you don't make it through........But those hardcore doctors and surgeons are experts in thier fields. This is all too easy for me to type though........good luck.

• Author

Thanks ftheunion. I have faith in these doctors, but I can't tell you how scared I still am. I can't stop shaking. Just know that all of you from these forums have helped me so much.

I usually don't read all the jargon on these popular threads, I just read the first one and respond to it, so thats why the death metal got in there.

This makes you a better person than alls of us. Like that Tuesdays with Morrie book. Anyway, have a good night.

• Author

Well I'm heading into the hospital now, my doctor was able to move up my surgery. So Wish me luck and hope fully I will be posting again in a couple days.

• Author

Nope, picking her up at 11:30 am on Thursday. So the next 4 days after that should be very revealing. Wish me luck, because I think everything will turn out awesome.

• Author

Sorry for posting so much. But I am sooooooo nervous. I go to pick her up tomorrow morning. In the past 2 days I've talked to her on the phone a total of like 4 hours. It's so nice. Damn I am nervous.

Sorry to be a worrier, but should you be driving so soon after brain surgery? Please tell me you are picking her up in a taxi.

Good luck by the way. Have been following with interest.

this is a riveting story...i cant wait to see how it ends.

if i was this girl i would want to know how you are feeling mat. what girl wouldnt. you clearly love her very much.

please tell us everything

• Author

Well she slept in my bed again and then we spent 2 days up at UoI. We just got back and tonight I'm going to make a bon fire. I am still wayyyyyyy too scared to say anything. I don't know how I'm supposed to get the courage to say anything, and also why she hasn't said anything. I'm confused and tonight is my last night with her, so any suggestions would be awesome and I need them fast, she just went home to take a shower.

Ok, its your final time. Who cares if you shaking like mad, just ask her "do you mind if I tell you something" then spill it. Tell her you love her and your surgery scared the crap out of you cause you didn't know if you could see her again (if not done already). Tell her you have all these feelings for her, you don't know what do with them, and you are so nervous cause you care about her so. Tell her you dunno what to do when your not with her, so ask her "what should I do". Then maybe apologize for loving her so much and coming on strong. You will feel a whole lot better. The Irony is just too intense. Just let her know you wouldn't mind spending every second of the rest of your life with her. It is a heck of a way to sum things up kinda, and should be good. It is okay if you are ****ting your guts out on the inside, if she sees that, or you stumble in speech, push through it, she'll know the intensity of your feelings. you could tell her no matter what she chooses, you want her to be happy.

That is intense junk. If you get a chance to sleep in the same bed after that, cuddle close to her, or roll over and rest hand on her arm or side. Or she is layin flat, lay with one arm over her stomach, with a loose fist resting on the bed on the other side.

Hi,

I am new here and this is my first post. I have been following your story and am now at a point that I feel the need to say something.

You should have told her all of this in person. I know how hard it can be to do but at least you would have had face to face contact and she could have seen how sincere you are in your expression and your eyes. You could have seen her expression and emotion as well.

Sometimes in life we have to take chances and take risks that scare us to death and may not yield the results we want but in the end we are usually glad we did. Life is short and love is precious. If you two are truly as close as you say you are than she would still be your friend until the end of time even though there is no romantic relationship. At least the cards would be laid out on the table, things might change a little but you would have been honest with each other.

I don't know how old you are or what your life is really like but I know this...time, days, months and years have a way of slipping by before we know they are gone...I truly hope that everything works out for the two of you. I feel that you were basically given a second chance with life when your surgery worked out for you. I know about aneurysms and the effects they can have on a person..seen them frist hand so you are very lucky...take your gift of life and go get your girl. Quit wasting time!

Hi,

I am new here and this is my first post. I have been following your story and am now at a point that I feel the need to say something.

You should have told her all of this in person. I know how hard it can be to do but at least you would have had face to face contact and she could have seen how sincere you are in your expression and your eyes. You could have seen her expression and emotion as well.

Sometimes in life we have to take chances and take risks that scare us to death and may not yield the results we want but in the end we are usually glad we did. Life is short and love is precious. If you two are truly as close as you say you are than she would still be your friend until the end of time even though there is no romantic relationship. At least the cards would be laid out on the table, things might change a little but you would have been honest with each other.

I don't know how old you are or what your life is really like but I know this...time, days, months and years have a way of slipping by before we know they are gone...I truly hope that everything works out for the two of you. I feel that you were basically given a second chance with life when your surgery worked out for you. I know about aneurysms and the effects they can have on a person..seen them frist hand so you are very lucky...take your gift of life and go get your girl. Quit wasting time!

• 2 weeks later...

What's the update?

I'm captivated by this story.

I'm pretty much in the same position now. I have been in love with my best friend for the past 10 years, and it is only recently that we have both been single at the same time. I think I am getting the right signals and the kiss/hug goodbye is getting longer than it used to be. But I am really concerned I will lose the friendship we have created. I'm wanting to know how this story pans out, to give me a boost in taking the plunge myself. I'll post the whole story on a thread here eventually...

So... are you back from the airport yet Mat? How's things?

awww man, i read all that hoping for a happy ending and theres just nothing, nothing man! its like a bad film that just says "FIN" without really ending anything or a great book with the last chapter torn out. Please tell me theres an update?!?!? :cool: