I'm Addicted to Strippers

• Author
b_nextdoor
It seems to me that you are not paying attention here.

A few people on here don't seem to believe that I am being honest here and it really makes me feel bad that after I have written all of these sincere, extremely open blog posts for all the world to see and after all of the problems that I have been through that some people would make fun of me and accuse me of just making this stuff up or creating some kind of a charade. I swear to all of you that I am not making this up and that I am 100% totally sincere. I admit that it is hard for me to take good advice and to change and that I am really stuck in a major negative cycle that I cannot seem to get out of, but please don't question my honesty - I am one of the most honest persons you will ever meet. I feel kind of stupid having to try to prove myself or defend myself just because a few people don't seem to believe that I am being honest, but I feel that I have to at least try. If anyone wants to write to me personally, please use the e-mail address on my profile. I don't know what else to say. I am totally sincere about everything I write on here. :o

I am 32 years old and have never had a girlfriend and am still a virgin and my only social life is going out to the strip bar six nights a week and spending time with these cute girls who work there and I am spending way more money than I earn at my job there and am using up my savings and going into debt on credit cards because of it. I don't know what will have to happen for me to break this habit. I think it will only happen when some wonderful, cute girl comes into my life and sees the good in me and likes me and wants to be with me and spend time with me and fall asleep next to me and etc. I hate being alone. I miss my Dad so much. I wish I had spent more time with him. Now he is gone and I cannot do anything about it. :(

This one stripper named Lexie was playing her usual games with me again tonight. She also offered me her phone number and said she wants to get together with me, but I don't think she is sincere. After she danced two dances for me (which is supposed to be $20) she first asked me for $40. I shook my head. Then she asked me for $30. I then told her firmly that she was only getting $20 and she seemed a bit colder after that. I know all these girls care about is money, but I guess in a way I am almost willing to just pay for the attention because it seems it is the only way that I am able to get any attention from beautiful women. I would do anything if I could get attention from nice, cute women without having to pay them. I hate this routine and I don't know how I am going to ever be able to force myself to break the habit. I have stayed up way too late and have to get up at 6:45 and it is now 12:40 or so.

burning 4 revenge

You're very superficial. You're also broke and that's a bad position to be in. I know firsthand. You do need to find some way to stay out of the stripclubs though. Maybe if you go to AA to stop drinking it will knock the sails out. Sobriety makes strip clubs feel absurd.

Do you really want these strippers as a gf? I think you just like them because it's easy to go to a club where women come to you and you don't have to make any effort to win their interest. You obviously have very low self esteem and are so afraid of rejection that you will pay to have women talk to you.

These gals are at work and are not there to find a bf. They will string you along until they take all your money. Some will even make you think they like you to keep you coming back. It is the way of strippers. They form a clientèle and try to get them to come in as much as possible.

The fact that you see you have a problem as good but you need to take the next step and do something about it. Fill up your free time with other activities that will keep you busy other than going to your addiction. If you can't stop yourself look and see if they have some support groups in your area where you can go and talk to others that also have addictions. They are very hard to stop on your own.

Good luck.

You have to stop, at all cost or this is going to cost you everything, I feel so bad for you but all is not lost. Please just tonight dont go to the strip club those girls are nothing and you think its making you feel better but you probably feel worse now then ever.

He could try agematch.com to try and meet an older chick

Hahaha...

Older doesn't mean senile....

I can spot a loser from a long distance, trust me...

According to some people, older DOES mean senile.

So, how far away can you spot a loser?

che_jesse

LAME!

Get a hobby other than letting "Lexie" and all the the other dirty skanks take you money. Go build a car, go read a book, read the news, collect stamps, or even coins! For crying out loud go to a normal bar. Girls are all over the place and you dont have the guts to talk to one? Just one?

How bout this. I can let MY girlfriend pretend to be a stripper and you can give her all your money so I can take it and build my WRX STi. Heck you can even call her "Lexie" and she can play all the same games with you. Tease you, steal your money, and play you like a big loser!

:)

Your lonely. Awww poor baby. Smoke some green. Mary is a wonderful companion. She has pretty red hair and green eyes and has this wonderful smell. Unlike all the girls at the strip club who smell like cum, Mary has a wonderful pine aroma to her.

Mary <3 I will forever love you

p.s. I really wouldnt be suprised if you did end up killing one of these skanks. What city are you from and what strip club do you go to?

• Author
b_nextdoor
http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sedan/112_0510_2006_subaru_impreza/

So much prettier than Lexie, faster, funner, and it can get you plenty of tang especially if you claim to be a "good looking" guy. Grow up, you sound like you're 12, not 32, this post irritates me to no end. ARG!

Thanks for the idea... I will have to check it out. I went out to my local strip bar again as usual. I want so badly to break this bad habit of spending way too much on these strippers, but I cannot seem to do it.

This one girl there tonight, named Brittany was so extremely, wonderfully beautiful that I could hardly stand it! I would literally do anything if she would be my girlfriend. There were about 7 or 8 girls dancing tonight, but none of them were anywhere nearly as cute as Brittany. She danced for me two times and I asked her to come back again and was disappointed because about four minutes before the lights came on I saw her standing up by the DJ booth fully dressed and looking like she was ready to leave. I kind of stared at her until she actually came over to me and offered me another dance. She was fully dressed and ready to leave by this time and I felt kind of special that she was going to stay to dance for me one more time. She was so beautiful and so sexy. She was wearing a pink, long-sleeved sweater and blue jeans and stripped down slowly for me to her red, lacey bra and panties and then took her bra off and looked so inviting and soft and smelled so good that I could hardly stand it!

Anyway, after the song ended, I pulled out my $10, which is the normal price for a dance, and she said, "Can't you double that for me?" and gave me a huge, cute smile. I said, "What do you mean?" and she said that she wanted $20 instead of $10 since she was almost out the door already and stopped to give me one last dance. I paused and almost didn't give it to her, but she was so cute and so beautiful and smelled so good and had on such a cute, red, lacey outfit that I just couldn't turn her down. She was so beautiful! I would have done almost anything if she would have come home with me and let me kiss her and touch her and fluff up her wonderful soft, thick, fluffy blonde hair, and kiss her from head to toe and to make love to her. I am so depressed that it didn't happen. I knew that it would not, and yet I feel so alone and depressed that I didn't get Brittany or any of the others to come home with me. I guess I should be used to it, because it happens every night, but I still just cannot get used to it. I want one of those wonderful, soft, young, perfumed girls to be my girlfriend and to come home with me. I hate being here alone again so much! It literally hurts deep inside of me to be so alone and not to have some cute, soft girl to hug and kiss and etc. I hate going to bed alone, which I know I will be doing again in a few minutes!

blind_otter
Thanks for the idea... I will have to check it out. I went out to my local strip bar again as usual. I want so badly to break this bad habit of spending way too much on these strippers, but I cannot seem to do it.

It's always your choice as to what you do. You are not a victim.

Hey Buddy

If you are so kind, caring, and considerate...........

why don't you take your time and money and help some other people out besides strippers?

Go volunteer..... that would at least give you an option to meet some quality people instead of people that slap titties in your face and ask you for a $20.

Anyone who would insist that a women in their life must be perfect (clue here strippers are not perfect, far from it) is not so kind or caring or considerate enough to share their time with such imperfect women.

Do you sit and have fantasies about marrying one of these fine ladies...... do you think she should quit stripping. :lmao:

But even though I guess you probably are a troll.....

I just got sick of hearing how wonderful you are in your posts..... a wonderful person would be doing something wonderful with their life.

This one girl there tonight, named Brittany was so extremely, wonderfully beautiful that I could hardly stand it! I would literally do anything if she would be my girlfriend. There were about 7 or 8 girls dancing tonight, but none of them were anywhere nearly as cute as Brittany. She danced for me two times and I asked her to come back again and was disappointed because about four minutes before the lights came on I saw her standing up by the DJ booth fully dressed and looking like she was ready to leave. I kind of stared at her until she actually came over to me and offered me another dance. She was fully dressed and ready to leave by this time and I felt kind of special that she was going to stay to dance for me one more time. She was so beautiful and so sexy. She was wearing a pink, long-sleeved sweater and blue jeans and stripped down slowly for me to her red, lacey bra and panties and then took her bra off and looked so inviting and soft and smelled so good that I could hardly stand it!

Anyway, after the song ended, I pulled out my $10, which is the normal price for a dance, and she said, "Can't you double that for me?" and gave me a huge, cute smile. I said, "What do you mean?" and she said that she wanted $20 instead of $10 since she was almost out the door already and stopped to give me one last dance. I paused and almost didn't give it to her, but she was so cute and so beautiful and smelled so good and had on such a cute, red, lacey outfit that I just couldn't turn her down. She was so beautiful! I would have done almost anything if she would have come home with me and let me kiss her and touch her and fluff up her wonderful soft, thick, fluffy blonde hair, and kiss her from head to toe and to make love to her. I am so depressed that it didn't happen. I knew that it would not, and yet I feel so alone and depressed that I didn't get Brittany or any of the others to come home with me. I guess I should be used to it, because it happens every night, but I still just cannot get used to it. I want one of those wonderful, soft, young, perfumed girls to be my girlfriend and to come home with me. I hate being here alone again so much! It literally hurts deep inside of me to be so alone and not to have some cute, soft girl to hug and kiss and etc. I hate going to bed alone, which I know I will be doing again in a few minutes!

Next time ask them to come home with you. When you start being more aggressive they will probably not dance for you so much if they think you are going to be a problem. Now you must just pay them and wish they would come home. Try asking them and see if they are still so nice to you.

ok so, you dont take this the wrong bruv, and to everyone else, i think the gent who thread this is maybe a little... 'soft', because its the attention to detail and not braking the trends.

i say this to you brother, if you want to hear what stripper reallythink of you and not just from me whos actually worked there and heard them, if you want i will get some quotes from a few of the girls that i knwo who do this in england etc. they do not resepct you, the fact they are asking you for more money means they are talking about you being a soft touch!! and if you dont give the extra moeny to them means they get annoyed at you because they want your money.

trick here if you cant stop going, how about you go with NO MONEY for a week and see how many of them come back to talk to you if you have no money other than for ur drink!! serious, if u want to stop and do it slowly go to the club only with 10pounds and see how many of them come back to you after they know you have no money... then on the third day how many of them instantly ask you (first question "do you have money today")

if your serious about stop then do this! because i am starting to get the impression, you like seeing pussi and boobs and are starting to ask us how to get one, in a weird kind of way...

so whats the chances of you only going with 10$?? very very little i bet, because deep down you know the truth...

if your serious about stop then do this! because i am starting to get the impression, you like seeing pussi and boobs and are starting to ask us how to get one, in a weird kind of way...

so whats the chances of you only going with 10$?? very very little i bet, because deep down you know the truth...

So true.

You need to come out and ask one of them for sex and then they will start to avoid you because you are being a problem. They will spread the word to other strippers and they all will avoid you so your problem of spending money will be solved.

• Author
b_nextdoor
You need to come out and ask one of them for sex and then they will start to avoid you because you are being a problem. They will spread the word to other strippers and they all will avoid you so your problem of spending money will be solved.

Thanks for the advice. I have spent many, many hours at home wondering what it would be like to actually bring one of these girls who work at my local strip bar home for a night. Quite honestly, just the thought of being able to do that is heavenly.

I went out again tonight to the strip bar near my home. I just cannot handle staying home and being alone, especially after a long hard day at this job I work at, working for this man that I hate. I decided that after work I would go and buy some gifts for some of my favorite strippers at the bar. I figure what the heck, if I give a nice gift to even one of them who doesn't have a boyfriend and who maybe doesn't get a nice gift or any gift at all from a guy, maybe I could get somewhere towards actually having one of the girls go out on a date with me and maybe come home with me.

I spent two hours at the mall today and walked away with only two gifts. I got this one custom made waist bracelet (I think that's what you call it.) for this one girl I like a lot and whom gives me more hugs and kisses than any of the other strippers that I know. She also is not at all greedy and in the four or so months I have known her never has tried to take advantage of me or ask for more money than what I gave her. It cost approximately $91, which maybe isn't a lot, but it is more than I have ever spent on any woman in my life at one time (the hundreds I have spent at my friendly neighborhood strip bar have been dolled out over several months). I also bought this other dancer some expensive French perfume or cologne that she wanted, but she wasn't there either. I really want to just try to focus on one girl and hope that I might turn her into my girlfriend, but that is so hard to do. I could have and wish I would have spent a lot of money on 20 or so of these dancers and maybe of all of those I would have found someone who liked me as much as I liked her. It is so sad having to fall asleep alone every night and not to have a girlfriend.

You really are sad and you do not want to take any of the advice given to you so go ahead and spend all your maney on these gals. (BTW: you will still be alone.)

I want to commit suicide

You mean reading this sad tale, or just in general?

I would think you'd be jumping for joy that this isn't you!

Sorry, OP..I mean no disrespect but you're living in a fool's paradise. Why not put all this effort into meeting a real girl? You're deluding yourself. And you are probably going to creep them out and push them even further away (if that's even possible.)

Get a grip!

burning 4 revenge
You mean reading this sad tale, or just in general?

I would think you'd be jumping for joy that this isn't you!

Sorry, OP..I mean no disrespect but you're living in a fool's paradise. Why not put all this effort into meeting a real girl? You're deluding yourself. And you are probably going to creep them out and push them even further away (if that's even possible.)

Get a grip!

All I can say is its a very dark universe. I can't understand how you can believe in God
All I can say is its a very dark universe. I can't understand how you can believe in God

Oy, such drama!:rolleyes: It's not like he's a serial killer...just another guy looking for love in all the wrong places.

thats it i have had enough of this thread. Your not blantly askinghow to pull a stripper... and not about breaking the cycles. laters mate.

Ladywithafan
thats it i have had enough of this thread. Your not blantly askinghow to pull a stripper... and not about breaking the cycles. laters mate.

It is hard to believe this person with the stripper obsession is for real; c'mon now.....get real!

Oy, such drama!:rolleyes: It's not like he's a serial killer...just another guy looking for love in all the wrong places.

Not yet but I'm pretty sure this is where serial killers get their start.

I'm more concerned about this safety of these girls then how pathetic this guy is.

• Author
b_nextdoor
It is hard to believe this person with the stripper obsession is for real; c'mon now.....get real!

I cannot believe how so many of you say so many cold things to me and make fun of me. I don't understand why you do this. I only have posted notes on here to try to get nice, sincere input from sincere, caring people. I am so extremely unhappy and depressed about my life. I am sorry for being so negative, but that is just the way I feel. I am sorry for the way I am and the problems I have, but I am not a bad person and am actually a very nice, caring person. No matter what you say, I am still the person I am, although it really hurts me deep inside when you say such critical things to me and you tell me to give up my dream of having a beautiful girl in my life. I am sorry for being the way that I am and for being "shallow", but I cannot seem to change. I am really depressed now after reading all of the negative things that people wrote to me on the public board and on private mail too, that I just don't have the energy anymore.

I am sorry for being me and having the problems I have. I wish those of you who think I am not for real or who are uncaring could just try to understand how badly I hurt inside and how badly I just want a girlfriend to be with me. For those of you who have given me caring, supportive feedback - thank you. ;)