Married Men in Strip Clubs

Sorry, but isn't this about keeping your man? Some of us have already found him, just need help with the 'making him randy' part. :o

I do just fine making my man "randy" with out the help of a stripper.... :love:

Naff off Lindya, and anyone else who thinks that I'm going to put up with this idiocy. I make no apologies for what I said to her

Oh my - I thought you were hyping up the anger for comedy effect. Since then I've taken a look at a couple of your other posts. It's not the first time I've mistaken emotional disorder for somebody just having a laugh. Good thing I don't work in psychiatry.

You're basically guaranteed to have won an argument when your opponent starts making loud reference to the various 'emotional disorders' you apparently suffer from.:D

You're basically guaranteed to have won an argument when your opponent starts making loud reference to the various 'emotional disorders' you apparently suffer from.:D

Opponent? I like to debate things with people I respect. People who can remain cool-headed during disagreements, will present intelligent and reasoned perspectives that challenge and broaden my thinking - and who don't get themselves worked into an emotional state just because we happen to have a difference of opinion.

That is an opponent. I don't view you as an opponent any more than I would view a foaming mouthed drunk who's yelling obscenities at passers-by as an opponent. I feel sorry for you, because although you don't come across as stupid you do give off poisonous waves of unhappiness, resentment and ill will that seem guaranteed to result in you failing in all aspects of life. I'm sure it's within you to change all of that if you wanted - but it's clear from your posts that you quite enjoy festering in your pit of rage and gloom.

Opponent? I like to debate things with people I respect. People who can remain cool-headed during disagreements, will present intelligent and reasoned perspectives that challenge and broaden my thinking - and who don't get themselves worked into an emotional state just because we happen to have a difference of opinion.

That is an opponent. I don't view you as an opponent any more than I would view a foaming mouthed drunk who's yelling obscenities at passers-by as an opponent. I feel sorry for you, because although you don't come across as stupid you do give off poisonous waves of unhappiness, resentment and ill will that seem guaranteed to result in you failing in all aspects of life. I'm sure it's within you to change all of that if you wanted - but it's clear from your posts that you quite enjoy festering in your pit of rage and gloom.

Good on you. My 'worked up emotional state' was over AnneB49's personal attack on me which I felt was totally uncalled for. Yes, I did have a go at her, however I also made a point of mentioning to everyone else my 'turn of phrase' and apologising for the slight diversion it may have caused to the discussion. Yet, as I expected, someone else felt the insatiable need to jump in and stir things up just a bit more without 'taking sides'.The topic of this thread is very highly charged with emotion, and to expect everyone to remain ice-cold and emotionally removed during the discussion is, I think asking a little too much. I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a highly emotinal person, because I know this does not prevent me from "presenting intelligent and reasoned perspectives". While I beg to differ, I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince someone who still - after all the posts, explanations and reasons I have given on LS - choses to believe that I enjoy simply wallowing in my own pain and sadness.

Lindya, whatever beliefs you have regarding my ability to contribute, and add value to this thread are your own. While they're no skin off my nose either way, I also want to make it clear that I have no personal axe to grind with you on LS. I would prefer it if we could perhaps agree to disagree at this point in time and get back to the original discussion because, frankly, I don't think this is going anywhere.

Carbine my dear, I did not call you a slut. You should read more carefully...I called your H a slut...all the boys are...or did you somehow miss that fact growing up...most of the adult men I know have the mentality of 12 year olds who have free run of an ice cream parlor...I want some of that, and some of that, and some of that...uh oh mom is watching...i better tell her I only had one scoop of vanilla...

I should also mention that I am not at all offended by being called an "old battle axe" it has happened before, I stand up for my beliefs and I have little patience for people with such judgmental beliefs...The world is what it is and we all need to accept that...the sooner the better...boys will be boys and us women will always be fretting about that...remember we are all just intelligent animals...we still have our basic genetic codes to deal with...the boys spread seed, the girls try to hold onto the boys to protect our young when they enter the world...I know we have made it a bit more complicated than that, but when you boil it down...that is pretty much all there is...what makes us different that animals is that we do not slaughter our competition...

I also might ad that just because I do not agree with your general uptightness does not make one of more or less intelligent or classy...such name calling only shows your inability to really grapple with the issues I am proposing...I realize that I was a bit rough with you earlier, but I was tyring to make my point more visceral for you and obviously you missed it...therefor I apologize...lets agree to disagree and hopefully one day you will see the truth in my words...

Happy Sunday to you...

one other question...I am new to this posting thing...what is a troll? what is a shill? I have seen these references a few time and I don't get them...

Salicious Crumb
Carbine my dear, I did not call you a slut. You should read more carefully...I called your H a slut...all the boys are

Uh..no..they are not. I certainly am not and never cheated on anyone...EVER.

You think all boys are "sluts" because it has to do with the type of man YOU get.

...or did you somehow miss that fact growing up...most of the adult men I know have the mentality of 12 year olds who have free run of an ice cream parlor

Oh ya..and your generalization of men is of the highest levels of maturity I suppose?

I should also mention that I am not at all offended by being called an "old battle axe" it has happened before, I stand up for my beliefs and I have little patience for people with such judgmental beliefs

We all have them...and so do you with your attitude towards men.

Don't be a hypocrite.

The world is what it is and we all need to accept that...the sooner the better...boys will be boys and us women will always be fretting about that...remember we are all just intelligent animals

But you just accused ALL men of having a 12 year old's mentality.

I also might ad that just because I do not agree with your general uptightness does not make one of more or less intelligent or classy...such name calling only shows your inability to really grapple with the issues I am proposing

Name calling?...like calling all men "sluts"?

If you want to take the high road, make sure you practice what you preach.

Uh..no..they are not. I certainly am not and never cheated on anyone...EVER.

You think all boys are "sluts" because it has to do with the type of man YOU get.

Oh ya..and your generalization of men is of the highest levels of maturity I suppose?

We all have them...and so do you with your attitude towards men.

Don't be a hypocrite.

But you just accused ALL men of having a 12 year old's mentality.

Name calling?...like calling all men "sluts"?

If you want to take the high road, make sure you practice what you preach.

My goodness...what defensiveness...like you have never snuck a peak at the Victoria Secret catalog? or the bra page in the Sears catalog? you are biologically predetermined to want to spread seed...if not, than your parents beat (perhaps not literally) it out of you and you are totally in denial...

men are boys when it comes to women...in the business world, the academic world, and anywhere else outside the bedroom you boys are powerful and strong...in the bedroom...it is a different story...

I do not like those guys tanbark, ireallyhatecheating and alphamale very much, but at least they are more honest with themselves about a mans role in this world...I am surprised you can not be honest with yourself, even here, where we are all anonymous...

yes all boys are sluts...or at least desire to be...

I also want to make it clear that I have no personal axe to grind with you on LS. I would prefer it if we could perhaps agree to disagree at this point in time and get back to the original discussion because, frankly, I don't think this is going anywhere.

Likewise, and agreed. I don't know you, and I guess I just reacted to posts that you wrote when you were venting - which we all do from time to time.

Likewise, and agreed. I don't know you, and I guess I just reacted to posts that you wrote when you were venting - which we all do from time to time.

Lindya, whatever beliefs you have regarding my ability to contribute, and add value to this thread are your own. While they're no skin off my nose either way, I also want to make it clear that I have no personal axe to grind with you on LS. I would prefer it if we could perhaps agree to disagree at this point in time and get back to the original discussion because, frankly, I don't think this is going anywhere.

time for a group hug...:D...can the boys join in?

Guestvickie

I am 100% in agreement with this woman... Any man that even once enters into the door of a stripclub......Has a problem if he defends it in anyway shape or form. If he is with somebody special then he should make her feel special. He is selfish in everyway he is!! First off he dosen't deseve to have anybody special, and he's just fooling himself that he is committed to her. He argues because he wants his cake and eat it to!!

He is not any good and personally needs his own counselor and have his brain analized. He's a nasty uneducated jerk! He likes stripclubs because they satisfy his own perverted needs!!! He has no will... he has no choice but to comment on his own selfishness toward whoring around... A man can be totally content with one woman yet put himself in temptation alley! He is rationalizing his concept of viewing these women untill the lapdance isn't enough.... eventually he will want more than a dry hump!!!! He is the type that convinces his significant other to come along so when he screws up he can put the blame on her.....

It is sad how guys choose to look at things when it comes to their peckers. They don't care if the whole country hears about it. Personally this is only my comment on it, I have alot to say, and will post more of me latter. I am sorry for any woman that is affected by stripcubs. I have my own story on it all. I will be back. Lady you have every reason to cut yourself up over it!!! Not literally but mentally yes.

Vickie

Carbine my dear, I did not call you a slut. You should read more carefully...I called your H a slut...all the boys are...or did you somehow miss that fact growing up...most of the adult men I know have the mentality of 12 year olds who have free run of an ice cream parlor...I want some of that, and some of that, and some of that...uh oh mom is watching...i better tell her I only had one scoop of vanilla...

No, I DO believe you called me a slut!!! Don't try and get out of it by attempting to make me out to be the one who's convoluting things. First of all, the post of yours I'm referring to is barely legible enough to make sense of. Secondly, you nicely dobbed yourself in to be someone who twists other people's words. I clearly stated that I am the one who believes jealousy and possessiveness are the flipside of enjoyment and fun. You took that as an opportunity to point the finger at me by pretending that you didn't understand my post, and that I was putting words in your mouth. Get real. I should've picked you up on this when I first noticed it, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt because I thought it may have been an honest mistake on your part. Obviously, I was wrong.

I should also mention that I am not at all offended by being called an "old battle axe" it has happened before, I stand up for my beliefs and I have little patience for people with such judgmental beliefs...The world is what it is and we all need to accept that...the sooner the better...boys will be boys and us women will always be fretting about that...remember we are all just intelligent animals...we still have our basic genetic codes to deal with...the boys spread seed, the girls try to hold onto the boys to protect our young when they enter the world...I know we have made it a bit more complicated than that, but when you boil it down...that is pretty much all there is...what makes us different that animals is that we do not slaughter our competition...

I believe I called you an "insipid old battle axe" which is what I'm sorry to say you're making yourself out to be. You may have little patience for people like me with 'judgemental beliefs' but I have little patience for people who lie down and allow others to walk all over them rather than standing up and fighting for what they want. There is something about your posts here that make me feel very suspicious regarding about your claims. In fact, I don't believe for a second that your seemingly benign acceptance of the issue,nor your disturbingly aloof emotional response point to anything other than deep resentment and pain in regards to your husband's and other male's behaviour.

I also might ad that just because I do not agree with your general uptightness does not make one of more or less intelligent or classy...such name calling only shows your inability to really grapple with the issues I am proposing...I realize that I was a bit rough with you earlier, but I was tyring to make my point more visceral for you and obviously you missed it...therefor I apologize...lets agree to disagree and hopefully one day you will see the truth in my words...

Happy Sunday to you...

one other question...I am new to this posting thing...what is a troll? what is a shill? I have seen these references a few time and I don't get them...

I've no idea what a 'shill' is. A 'troll' is someone who gets on a message board, forum or chat service and intentionally tries to upset other people on there by posting inflamatory, rude or provokative messages. I dont blame the LS'r who thought you may be trolling this thread, and I admit I hold some reservations about you myself. However, while you probably shouldn't bother holding your breath waiting for me to see the truth in your words, I'm happy to call a truce for now.

Sorry guys, another apology from me is owed!

I finished the above post of mine over an hour ago and my browser has been trying to send it through ever since (it's storming here and the wind's wreaking havoc with my wireless router :mad: ). When I sent it, lindya and Anne hadn't yet replied. I just realised how this is going to look - it makes me appear to be stirring things up and flying off the handle again after being the one to call a truce :( . If I'd seen those replies I would have tried to tone it down a bit and reword things.

Lindya, Anne, I'm genuinely sorry about this!!!!!

BLOODY COMPUTERS!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lindya, Anne, I'm genuinely sorry about this!!!!!

BLOODY COMPUTERS!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I want to acknowledge this, but a) your previous post, written on a wild and stormy night, wasn't directed at me, and b) I'm 98% certain something terrible is going to happen the moment I hit the Submit Reply button.

Salicious Crumb
My goodness...what defensiveness...like you have never snuck a peak at the Victoria Secret catalog? or the bra page in the Sears catalog? you are biologically predetermined to want to spread seed...if not, than your parents beat (perhaps not literally) it out of you and you are totally in denial...

men are boys when it comes to women...in the business world, the academic world, and anywhere else outside the bedroom you boys are powerful and strong...in the bedroom...it is a different story...

I do not like those guys tanbark, ireallyhatecheating and alphamale very much, but at least they are more honest with themselves about a mans role in this world...I am surprised you can not be honest with yourself, even here, where we are all anonymous...

Sorry to burst your bubble...just because you can't find a decent man doesn't mean they don't exist.

Sure..EVERYONE, not just men, like to look at attractive members of the opposite sex....doesn't mean we want to go f#ck them especially if we are in a committed relationship and are in love with that person.

But what does appreciating the attractiveness of a member of the opposite sex have to do with being a little boy?

Lets assume your reasoning for men being little "boys" is true...then YOU must be a little girl...that is unless you don't like to look at other men and appreciate their good looks.

And if you have such a low opinion of men, then you must either be a lesbian, or have taken a vow of chastity...??

If you hate men so much, I assume you don't bother with them then....otherwise you are nothing but a hypocrite.

There is a difference between looking at underwear catalogues and going to a strip club.

Actually this statement has many flaws....i disagree with all of it.

The guys are honest about themselves to be sure, but have you actually heard any of them be disrespectful to women? I haven't. Ireallyhatecheatings NAME suggests alot about his character.

I am pretty sure that they wouldn't lie to be tarred with your low opinion ofmen, IMO they are pretty good guys. Frank, but good. The sheer fact they even belong to LS raises them above your average male.

Wrong. wrong wrong wrong. Because I know SEVERAL MEN who ABHOR slutty behaviour. My BF is one of them, he has never had a one night stand and never will. I trust him implicitly because he is a very good person, and we are very happy. I know he has a stag weekend coming up this year in eastern europe. Big deal. I am not 100% happy with it, but i know 100% that he won't cheat on me, because when it comes to cheating he rivals salcious crumb in his vehemence.

Sorry to burst your bubble...just because you can't find a decent man doesn't mean they don't exist.Sure..EVERYONE, not just men, like to look at attractive members of the opposite sex....doesn't mean we want to go f#ck them especially if we are in a committed relationship and are in love with that person.

If you hate men so much, I assume you don't bother with them then....otherwise you are nothing but a hypocrite.

Quite SC. WEll said.