Jump to content

Friends and Lovers

Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.


9,865 topics in this forum

  1. Sick of whatever game he's playing

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  2. How the hell am I supposed to act?

    • 17 replies
    • 2.1k views
  3. New here -- need an objective view

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  4. Close close friend

    • 18 replies
    • 5.3k views
  5. FWB and Neighbour

    • 0 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 4 replies
    • 6.4k views
  6. Does he like me as more than a friend?

    • 2 replies
    • 2.6k views
  7. Try again with best friend???

    • 0 replies
    • 828 views
  8. spiralling out of control.

    • 14 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. You're REALLY gonna think I'm nuts now.

    • 0 replies
    • 900 views
  10. about a coworker

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. text flirting...

    • 8 replies
    • 2.2k views
  12. What can I, as a shy guy do?

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  13. Is he attracted to me and how should I handle it?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  14. fwb

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Not sure whether to be flattered or offended...!

    • 11 replies
    • 2.3k views
  16. i feel happy to say this

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  17. Frustrated

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. Lost hope?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  19. Smacked in the face

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  20. Much needed honesty

    • 1 reply
    • 860 views
  21. what the hell?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  22. its me again

    • 1 reply
    • 771 views
  23. I don't understand FWBs

    • 12 replies
    • 2k views
×
×
  • Create New...