Jump to content

Friends and Lovers

Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.


9,865 topics in this forum

  1. men becoming emotionally unattached after sex

    • 9 replies
    • 3.4k views
  2. Is he trying to be friends or not?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. a slowly progressing fwb relationship...

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Spending the weekend with a friend...

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. I love my best friends girl

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. I'm going to do it!

    • 2 replies
    • 972 views
  7. Can't get my head around this!

    • 0 replies
    • 808 views
  8. Why can't I figure this out?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. kinda over this issue

    • 1 reply
    • 728 views
  10. Instant messaging or phone call..

    • 2 replies
    • 806 views
  11. Asking her to semi-formal.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Hello to all and here's what's going on...

    • 0 replies
    • 777 views
    • 5 replies
    • 8.1k views
  13. So I saw him again and...

    • 6 replies
    • 915 views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Is it me or is it just about sex?

    • 0 replies
    • 785 views
  15. My best friend and I

    • 3 replies
    • 977 views
  16. Did I handle this correctly?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.8k views
  17. My Problem

    • 1 reply
    • 753 views
  18. Fairweather Friendships

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. How to change the status?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
    • 2 replies
    • 6.9k views
  20. Recieving mixed signals (long story)

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  21. I feel like i've known you my entire life

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  22. Ouch! cold response!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
×
×
  • Create New...