Jump to content

Friends and Lovers

Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.


9,865 topics in this forum

    • 13 replies
    • 3.2k views
  1. Is this a hint or just friends talking.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Is this a bad idea!

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.7k views
  3. I guess we're FWB?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Coming on too strong? 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 4.3k views
  5. I think we might like each other, but...

    • 2 replies
    • 989 views
  6. Guy Friend Pulling Pattern Again...

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. Old chemistry resurfacing

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  8. toyed feelings?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Urgh, what is WRONG with me!?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Crush after crush after crush...

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  11. What does he want from me?

    • 15 replies
    • 2.3k views
  12. Is hope gone forever? Why am I so stupid?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Lead on?? Did I have the right??

    • 11 replies
    • 2.7k views
  14. What's the point?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. FWB or feelings?

    • 2 replies
    • 2.8k views
  16. In love with an old friend...How does she feel?

    • 15 replies
    • 2.9k views
  17. Would this be leading a guy on?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  18. Will a guy ever change his mind about you?

    • 12 replies
    • 4.9k views
  19. Neighbor friend

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. I feel really bad

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  21. Am I a big idiot?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  22. how do you know when you can be friends

    • 20 replies
    • 2.3k views
  23. if someone you date sent you a text messege

    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
×
×
  • Create New...