Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. I ran into him today. It was so hard

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. I guess I'm in an affair with MM

    • 19 replies
    • 2k views
  3. Familiar story... how to proceed? 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 3.4k views
  4. When The Betrayed Spouse is the Betray-er

    • 13 replies
    • 2.9k views
  5. When Does It Stop Hurting???

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 13 replies
    • 4.2k views
  6. anybody's marriage start as affair? 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 4.2k views
  7. What is going on here?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Having a Co-Worker who I'm too close to

    • 4 replies
    • 5.4k views
  9. I'm back and need to brain-storm 1 2 3 4

    • 76 replies
    • 4.4k views
  10. I can't believe it! 1 2 3 4 6

    • 144 replies
    • 12.8k views
  11. What happens now?

    • 24 replies
    • 2.2k views
  12. NC letter tip for WS

    • 18 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Here is something for all OW/ OM!!

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. How to get through this?

    • 23 replies
    • 1.9k views
  15. falling in love with married woman 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 8.5k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Which choice?

    • 4 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. Can anyone give me insight?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. why did you not take the option of divorce? 1 2 3 4 5

    • 110 replies
    • 8.7k views
  19. On the other side

    • 7 replies
    • 958 views
  20. Shattered After a Fight. Need Support Today. 1 2 3

    • 63 replies
    • 5.4k views
  21. Well I feel like a jerk

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...