Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. Will he leave her for me?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. I've had enough!

    • 2 replies
    • 729 views
  3. Are Affairs never a positive thing? 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 3k views
  4. desperate for some understanding...

    • 15 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. "too much in my head" 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 136 replies
    • 11.2k views
  6. The fun manipulation 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 3k views
  7. Feeling really bad today

    • 4 replies
    • 856 views
  8. Whisperings from the Beach

    • 19 replies
    • 2k views
  9. A Dilemma

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. Did he ever really like me? OR was i just used?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 90 replies
    • 5.6k views
  11. Caught the xMM checking me out!

    • 5 replies
    • 991 views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. So I Finally Started No Contact...It Hurts

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  13. Stampdaddy thanks you ALL

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 828 views
  14. And yet another text from xOW

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. Update

    • 2 replies
    • 886 views
  16. Should I???

    • 5 replies
    • 829 views
  17. Should I tell MM how I've been feeling? 1 2

    • 45 replies
    • 4.4k views
  18. BW in OW/MM house

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  19. 2 days ago- i just gave up fighting with MM

    • 0 replies
    • 704 views
  20. I am changing my name to "Stupiddaddy" 1 2

    • 48 replies
    • 3.4k views
  21. I'm in love with my MM 1 2 3 4 12

    • 278 replies
    • 27.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...