Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. To inform or not to inform the wife 1 2 3

    • 55 replies
    • 5.8k views
  2. ....

    • 9 replies
    • 1k views
    • 122 replies
    • 10.4k views
  3. I'm so sad

    • 22 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 21 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. An update...and some questions

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Stopping Train Wrecks

    • 19 replies
    • 2k views
  6. I hate that Hinder Song!!!!

    • 16 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. How long is to long 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 2.6k views
  8. Is it still cheating if the situation is online?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Is MM stalling?

    • 18 replies
    • 2.6k views
  10. Another "Other Man's" Story...

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Is this just normal behaviour?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. New Here, Just need to get it off my chest... 1 2

    • 33 replies
    • 2.8k views
  13. :husband vs. the one i cheated with 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 10.3k views
  14. Online affair

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Questions for O/M

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. MW coming back ...

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  17. Will there ever be roses around the door??? 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 22 replies
    • 2.9k views
  18. More confusion

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. Did I do the right thing?

    • 5 replies
    • 917 views
  20. I have done it again

    • 18 replies
    • 1.7k views
  21. What have I done? 1 2

    • 48 replies
    • 3.8k views
×
×
  • Create New...