Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

    • 130 replies
    • 10.7k views
  1. she's leaving, what do I do?

    • 20 replies
    • 2.7k views
  2. how do I do this? 1 2 3

    • 57 replies
    • 4.3k views
  3. I told my husband last night.

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  4. does LS prolong the agony? 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. Desperate to understand...new to ls

    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  6. he does not feel honorable

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. I just ended my affair

    • 19 replies
    • 10.6k views
  8. Reappearing after the dust has settled..... 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 4.2k views
    • 41 replies
    • 3.7k views
  9. flirting with married co-worker 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 15.8k views
  10. I messed up 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 3.4k views
  11. Ending the pleasure/pain cycle

    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 36 replies
    • 3k views
  12. ending it without telling him

    • 16 replies
    • 1.8k views
  13. Do I tell?? 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 2.9k views
  14. Stabbed in the heart 1 2 3

    • 52 replies
    • 4.1k views
  15. Difference between mourning and guilt... the MM

    • 24 replies
    • 2.6k views
  16. The Art of Infidelity... 1 2 3

    • 62 replies
    • 9k views
  17. Men and cheating

    • 18 replies
    • 1.7k views
  18. If he cheats on her with me...

    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 373 replies
    • 25.5k views
  19. Final decision phase - My week

    • 23 replies
    • 2.8k views
  20. Here I am again or closure? 1 2 3 4 7

    • 167 replies
    • 12.7k views
  21. Hickey's On The Neck

    • 21 replies
    • 4.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...