Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. Update on your situation/affair 1 2 3 4 14

    • 348 replies
    • 31k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Have to get this out...

    • 19 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. I haven't posted in a long time...

    • 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Never going to be the one..PAINFUL 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 3.3k views
  5. Update 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 3.3k views
  6. Exit Affairs

    • 8 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Ending two relationships... ?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Talk me down off the ledge [long] 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 3.5k views
  9. Ending Affair - Book Recommendations?...

    • 5 replies
    • 982 views
  10. 3 years EA - out of options..?

    • 3 replies
    • 860 views
  11. ***the end game*** 1 2 3 4

    • 78 replies
    • 8.5k views
  12. Will She Do It Again? 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 3k views
  13. married men? 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 2.3k views
  14. I need getting over him

    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
  15. Fallen off the wagon :((

    • 0 replies
    • 764 views
  16. Update he contacted need your guidance

    • 15 replies
    • 2k views
  17. Using Child to 'hook' a MP? 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 2.7k views
  18. Am I being naive?

    • 18 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. stressing!! I have to see him at work..

    • 0 replies
    • 682 views
  20. I am an idiot

    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
  21. OW who marries her MM 1 2 3 4 5

    • 108 replies
    • 10.1k views
  22. Affair = 'safe' relationship? 1 2

    • 39 replies
    • 3.8k views
  23. She loves me and I love her. But she's married 1 2 3

    • 65 replies
    • 25.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...