Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,738 topics in this forum

  1. let's stop romanticising...

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Any MM out there? SOS

    • 18 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. The Ego of the OW

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. The MM at work

    • 12 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Irrational Anger...

    • 6 replies
    • 892 views
  6. Emotions 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 2.4k views
  7. Lying to BS and OW all at once

    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Hello, I think I'm crazy

    • 20 replies
    • 1.8k views
  9. So angry 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 108 replies
    • 7.9k views
  10. the limbo stage ..for now 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 2.4k views
  11. And what if they 'don't' come back

    • 18 replies
    • 2.8k views
  12. I need some serious assistance

    • 7 replies
    • 4.9k views
  13. Allowing him to make me miserable

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  14. Am I mad???

    • 23 replies
    • 2.1k views
  15. why i am allowing it???

    • 2 replies
    • 946 views
  16. Why is it so special?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. Completing his divorce 1 2 3

    • 61 replies
    • 4.8k views
  18. Stop me before I do something stupid

    • 21 replies
    • 2.2k views
  19. Update & I could do with your view? .....

    • 24 replies
    • 2k views
  20. Who’s responsible? 1 2

    • 41 replies
    • 2.8k views
  21. Broken

    • 10 replies
    • 1k views
  22. I am at my wits end with waiting 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.4k views
  23. The Bus Accident 1 2 3

    • 59 replies
    • 5.4k views
  24. Confusion 1 2 3

    • 56 replies
    • 3.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...